Author Topic: Biden to mandate Covid vaccine for federal workers, removing option to get tested instead  (Read 109310 times)

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Why wait another month? Why not just announce that the masking at schools will be lifted on the last day, I mean why stop the pulmonary and psychological damage of the children at all?

My exact question whenever I see the politicians do this.  Why wait?  In Nevada, the Dem Governor announced the end of the mask mandates last week I believe, effective right now, this minute.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Normally I would not post a link to this site, but this is worthy original material over there, and absolutely worth reading.
In the interest of a very well written explanation of the mRNA shots vs ordinary infection or traditional vaccines, please consider reading:

The Virus that Dare not Speak Its Name
https://freerepublic.com/focus/chat/4040369/posts?page=1
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Normally I would not post a link to this site, but this is worthy original material over there, and absolutely worth reading.
In the interest of a very well written explanation of the mRNA shots vs ordinary infection or traditional vaccines, please consider reading:

@Smokin Joe

Thanks for the link,but the data there is beyond my understanding and I am beyond the point in life where I blindly accept what I can't or don't understand.

PLEASE understand this is NOT a slight directed towards you,but an honest comment on my own ignorance.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Hoodat

Wow.  Just wow.  Thanks for sharing.

Bottom line:

A. Traditional protein vaccines are used to introduce proteins of pathogens to the site of injection and, with the possible exception of vaccines using weakened but active viruses, they do NOT invade and compromise healthy cells and are sequestered by cells of the innate immune system.
Those proteins are cleaned up as routinely as any others by cells of the innate immune system and presented to the T and B cells of the adaptive immune system to develop antigen-specific antibodies against a future encounter.

B. The mRNA vaccines. Every cell invaded by the product is a cell that becomes dysregulated by the intended mechanism of action of the product and subject to damage or death by the intended mechanism of action of the product or to being destroyed by the innate immune system because the intended mechanism of action of all these products make them appear to the innate immune system to be indistinguishable from virally-infected cells.

The only thing worse that could be done using such delivery vehicles and this principal mechanism of action would be to use it to introduce the mRNA for a prion or maybe antisense RNA to disable the mRNA used for proteins destined for upkeep or proliferation of mitochondria, including crucial proteins in the electron transport chain or to produce large quantities of proteins able to increase or inhibit neurotransmitter production or to block neurotransmitter function.

All of these and many other functions can be impaired by pathogens or chemical agents with deadly results. But they could also be disrupted by selectively manipulating cellular processes involving protein synthesis by blocking it or using it to produce exogenously-designed custom proteins that can, by sheer quantity, target them.

Upon toxicology screens at autopsy, nothing will be detected as an exogenous chemical agent because it was an exogenous informational agent encoded in RNA or DNA, expressed through malicious proteins or maliciously increased or decreased levels of completely normal proteins.

A WHOLE lot of things could easily go very wrong very quickly without ever having to worry about traditional chemical or biological warfare involving the indiscriminate use of infectious pathogens or chemical agents, not as long as you’ve established a worldwide distribution chain for a product you’re making people believe is crucially important for keeping them alive.

With that, all you have to do is to choose what you want to package for what outcome, select the desired zip code and then?

Almost instant agony or annihilation produced courtesy of your victims’ own body in the comfort of their homes.

This type 'vaccine' [sic] is essentially a biological warfare agent.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Right_in_Virginia

Disclose.tv
@disclosetv

JUST IN - Iceland to lift all COVID restrictions on Friday.

11:19 AM · Feb 23, 2022·Twitter Web App

Online Right_in_Virginia

Disclose.tv
@disclosetv

MORE - "Widespread societal resistance to COVID-19 is the main route out of the epidemic," Iceland's Ministry of Health said in a statement.

https://reuters.com/business/healthcare-pharmaceuticals/iceland-lift-all-covid-19-restrictions-friday-media-reports-2022-02-23/

11:29 AM · Feb 23, 2022   Twitter Web App

Online rustynail

No masks tomorrow.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Right_in_Virginia

"A teacher at @AVUSD forcibly removed an unmasked student from his class this morning. Dozens of unmasked kids have been forced to sit outside in the cold the past two weeks as 20+ districts in nine counties have given their students mask choice."  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/ReopenCASchools/status/1496555285800189953

« Last Edit: February 24, 2022, 01:41:01 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline Killer Clouds

"A teacher at @AVUSD forcibly removed an unmasked student from his class this morning. Dozens of unmasked kids have been forced to sit outside in the cold the past two weeks as 20+ districts in nine counties have given their students mask choice."  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/ReopenCASchools/status/1496555285800189953
Why are parents putting up with this crap? There should be a teacher with broken arms.

Online Right_in_Virginia

Why are parents putting up with this crap? There should be a teacher with broken arms.

This is the $64M question.

Online Right_in_Virginia

Glenn Greenwald
@ggreenwald

Denver to end COVID-19 vaccine mandate for city employees, teachers and workers in high-risk settings

More:  https://t.co/mTt047vZ61

2:42 PM · Feb 23, 2022  Twitter Web App

Offline libertybele

Many parents are products of the liberal school system....they are brainwashed and brain dead
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Right_in_Virginia

Breaking911
@Breaking911

BREAKING: CDC to announce new COVID mask-wearing guidelines Friday

6:26 PM · Feb 24, 2022·Twitter Web App

Offline Hoodat

Separate, but equal.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Right_in_Virginia

Disclose.tv
@disclosetv

NEW - A national vaccine pass, the SMART Health Card, has quietly rolled out in the US – and Red States are getting on board.

More:  https://t.co/FPlD5Krvk2

4:59 PM · Feb 25, 2022  Twitter Web App

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Many parents are products of the liberal school system....they are brainwashed and brain dead

Aren't 'WE' the braindead ones, @libertybele ?

"Give me your children and I'll show you the future" has been around for generations

We could have treated the problem decades ago.  Instead, it's virtually impossible without being labeled "racist" or "Right-Wing Extremist Nazi"...whatever the eff that is.  LOL!
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline libertybele

Disclose.tv
@disclosetv

NEW - A national vaccine pass, the SMART Health Card, has quietly rolled out in the US – and Red States are getting on board.

I guess one way or another they are going to force us to get the 'jab'.  I'm convinced it will kill me.  I'm holding off as long as possible!

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

Aren't 'WE' the braindead ones, @libertybele ?

"Give me your children and I'll show you the future" has been around for generations

We could have treated the problem decades ago.  Instead, it's virtually impossible without being labeled "racist" or "Right-Wing Extremist Nazi"...whatever the eff that is.  LOL!

You are right in a sense about being the brain dead ones. I don't know anymore @DCPatriot the world has gone to hell and there's not a damn thing that you or I can do about it.

I admit again, you were right; Trump was like Superman, only problem is, they found a way to bring him down. 

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
You are right in a sense about being the brain dead ones. I don't know anymore @DCPatriot the world has gone to hell and there's not a damn thing that you or I can do about it.

I admit again, you were right; Trump was like Superman, only problem is, they found a way to bring him down.

@libertybele

And because it goes back generations, I can't even feel sorry for my grandchildren.  We're the outliers here.  The dinosaurs.

Being superstitious, I hate typing it...feeling very afraid for Pres. Trump's personal safety out there.

Fact is, President Trump not being POTUS now is changing the Eastern European map.

His death may change the global map and a 50 State U.S.A. could be but a memory.  Have to pay that China debt somehow.

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline libertybele

@libertybele

And because it goes back generations, I can't even feel sorry for my grandchildren.  We're the outliers here.  The dinosaurs.

Being superstitious, I hate typing it...feeling very afraid for Pres. Trump's personal safety out there.

Fact is, President Trump not being POTUS now is changing the Eastern European map.

His death may change the global map and a 50 State U.S.A. could be but a memory.  Have to pay that China debt somehow.

Indeed. I also worry about DeSantis and Cruz.

I listen to Glenn Beck off and on.  Another thing he had predicted a couple of years ago;we soon won't recognize the U.S.A.

God help us.

God have mercy on America!!

Offline DB

Disclose.tv
@disclosetv

And of course they use the Statue of Liberty in the background with their chains on liberty... Very Orwellian, slavery is liberty...

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Indeed. I also worry about DeSantis and Cruz.

@libertybele

Don't worry about Cruz. He has many faces.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline libertybele

@libertybele

Don't worry about Cruz. He has many faces.

Enough with the Cruz bashing.  He IS on the side of Liberty!  He IS on the side of 'We the People' @ sneakypete.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Last Edit: February 27, 2022, 12:08:38 am by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien