Author Topic: Biden to mandate Covid vaccine for federal workers, removing option to get tested instead  (Read 109311 times)

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Disclose.tv
@disclosetv

NEW - White House "COVID-19 Response Team" has suddenly scheduled a press briefing for today at 11 am EST.

10:01 AM · Feb 9, 2022·Twitter Web App

If this does happen, the one funniest parts will be Trudeau will think he has been thrown under the bus, or uhhhh under the truck so to speak.   :silly:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Killer Clouds

If this does happen, the one funniest parts will be Trudeau will think he has been thrown under the bus, or uhhhh under the truck so to speak.   :silly:
.Trudeau should literally be thrown under a speeding truck and Traitor Joe and the DCP should be with him.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Which one is not like the others?

Disclose.tv
@disclosetv

JUST IN - UK PM Boris Johnson declares the last remaining Covid restrictions, including self-isolation if testing positive will end a full month early.

7:12 AM · Feb 9, 2022·Twitter Web App

Disclose.tv
@disclosetv

JUST IN - Netherlands: Cabinet considers scrapping most Covid restrictions, including vaccine passports, by the end of the month (NOS)

9:22 AM · Feb 9, 2022·Twitter Web App

Disclose.tv
@disclosetv

NEW - South Korea drops vaunted "test-and-trace" strategy in face of record-high daily Covid cases. Over 64% of the adult population have received a "vaccine booster" shot.

6:16 AM · Feb 9, 2022·Twitter Web App

Disclose.tv
@disclosetv

JUST IN - Canada: Alberta to scrap vaccine passport program at midnight tonight, Premier Jason Kenney announces.

7:33 PM · Feb 8, 2022·Twitter Web App

Disclose.tv
@disclosetv

JUST IN - Health Minister Lauterbach says "in Germany, it's not enough just to get on the nerves of the unvaccinated, you have to do more," in an AFP interview.

He urges the swift introduction of compulsory vaccinations in the general population.

8:51 AM · Feb 9, 2022  Twitter Web App

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
.Trudeau should literally be thrown under a speeding truck and Traitor Joe and the DCP should be with him.

Maybe the closest thing in history I can find with Trudeau (figuratively) is with Richard III.  Going into the Battle of Bosworth, he thought he had a sound political coalition battle day, and he went all in against the Tudors.  It all went to hell in pretty dramatic fashion, as his Plantangent contingent bolted when they saw it was going south.  We see that happening with that now.  Fidel, Jr. today, or within a few days is going to find out he is leading in isolation
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Election Wizard
@ElectionWiz

BREAKING: School mask mandate in Massachusetts will be allowed to expire on February 28, governor’s office to announce.

10:39 AM · Feb 9, 2022·Twitter for iPhone

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
Election Wizard
@ElectionWiz

BREAKING: School mask mandate in Massachusetts will be allowed to expire on February 28, governor’s office to announce.

Fauxci's empire is unraveling before our eyes.  Break out the Champagne!!!!!!

Thomas Massie
@RepThomasMassie

The last two years has been a brutal demonstration of why the government should NOT be in charge of your health care.

7:46 AM · Feb 9, 2022·Twitter for iPhone

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Thomas Massie
@RepThomasMassie

The last two years has been a brutal demonstration of why the government should NOT be in charge of your health care.

:amen:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online rustynail

Omicron found in NYC deer raises questions about COVID transmission from animals to humans

https://abcnews.go.com/US/scientists-find-1st-deer-infected-omicron-variant-york/story?id=82744120

"Inspired by the Canadian truckers, a French freedom convoy has departed Nice for Paris."  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/ElectionWiz/status/1491387488275136513

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Election Wizard
@ElectionWiz

Why do these idiots always set a date in the future to expire the mask mandates?  What's wrong with saying, "effective immediately?"  Are there steps of preparation that have to be taken to set people free?  They haven't filled their ticket quota yet?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online mountaineer

Why do these idiots always set a date in the future to expire the mask mandates?  What's wrong with saying, "effective immediately?"  Are there steps of preparation that have to be taken to set people free?  They haven't filled their ticket quota yet?
The 'Rona told them personally that it would cease and desist, but not till ____ (fill in the blank, depending on jurisdiction and political party).
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Kamaji

Because that way it just sort of fades away, and people stop thinking about it.

Online roamer_1

Maybe the closest thing in history I can find with Trudeau (figuratively) is with Richard III.  Going into the Battle of Bosworth, he thought he had a sound political coalition battle day, and he went all in against the Tudors.  It all went to hell in pretty dramatic fashion, as his Plantangent contingent bolted when they saw it was going south.  We see that happening with that now.  Fidel, Jr. today, or within a few days is going to find out he is leading in isolation

Yep. He's done. Dead Man Walking, politically... He just may not know it yet.

Offline Kamaji

How long until there is a vote of no confidence for Trudeau?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Disclose.tv
@disclosetv

NEW - White House "COVID-19 Response Team" has suddenly scheduled a press briefing for today at 11 am EST.

10:01 AM · Feb 9, 2022·Twitter Web App

@Right_in_Virginia

You KNOW that Gawd doesn't love you and your political future is waiting to be flushed down the toilet when you are picked for THAT team.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Killer Clouds

I care nothing about Trudeau. He is Canadian and none of his brain farts affect me.

I DO care about Biden and the majority of the DNC,though. Biden should be put in a mental institution for the rest of his life,all his and his son's assets should be seized and turned over to the US Treasury,and the rest of the DNC should be facing hard prison time or public execution.

Yeah,I KNOW this isn't going to happen,but that IS what SHOULD happen.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Cyber Liberty

Because if they were to announce an immediate stop,it would be admitting they were wrong.

Stopping at a future date makes it SEEM like they have given it careful consideration,and just changed their minds.

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
Thomas Massie
@RepThomasMassie

Oh my goodness, is that ever the truth!
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Offline Killer Clouds

@Killer Clouds

I care nothing about Trudeau. He is Canadian and none of his brain farts affect me.

I DO care about Biden and the majority of the DNC,though. Biden should be put in a mental institution for the rest of his life,all his and his son's assets should be seized and turned over to the US Treasury,and the rest of the DNC should be facing hard prison time or public execution.

Yeah,I KNOW this isn't going to happen,but that IS what SHOULD happen.
@sneakypete
:thumbsup:

"Every single House Democrat just voted against rescinding universal mask mandates in K-12 schools.  They voted against students, against parental choice, and against science."  (GIF)

https://mobile.twitter.com/GOPLeader/status/1491192871436828677

Rep. Brad Wenstrup
@RepBradWenstrup

Keep in mind as you see blue states lift mask mandates and Democrats try to claim credit:

The science on COVID hasn’t changed. The political science has.

Remember: Republicans have fought to allow Americans to sensibly and methodically move past the pandemic. Democrats haven’t.

10:38 AM · Feb 9, 2022·Twitter Web App

Chad Gilmartin
@ChadGilmartinCA

If Democrats ‘Trusted the Science’, They Would Have Voted for Ashley Hinson Bill to Unmask Kids in School

Instead, 221 House Democrats BLOCKED consideration of the Unmask Our Kids Act today

6:16 PM · Feb 8, 2022  Twitter for iPhone

Kevin McCarthy
@GOPLeader

Don't let them gaslight you.

Democrats have spent two years championing lockdowns and mandates. In the name of 'science,' liberal politicians kept schools closed for months, shut down playgrounds, and completely altered the childhood of an entire generation of children.

9:43 AM · Feb 9, 2022·Twitter Web App

Rep. Jim Jordan
@Jim_Jordan

Glenn Youngkin campaigned on ending mask mandates and won.

And now suddenly, Democrat politicians are dropping their mask mandates too.

Science!

9:35 AM · Feb 9, 2022·Twitter for iPhone