Author Topic: Biden to mandate Covid vaccine for federal workers, removing option to get tested instead  (Read 109301 times)

Online Hoodat

"A middle school in California reportedly kicked students outside to the curb for not wearing masks.  It’s for their hEaLtH and SaFeTy"  (Video)

They should have stage a van driver wearing a trench coat stopping by and offering them candy to get in the van.  I bet these kids' parents would have gotten a rise out of that.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Right_in_Virginia

The Columbia Bugle
@ColumbiaBugle

Show this picture in Georgia. Show this picture in every state.

This is the Left, and this is what they think of your children.

10:51 AM · Feb 6, 2022   Twitter for iPhone

Offline Killer Clouds

Why are they letting those children so close to a wild sow?

(BTW, Abramss had quickly deleted this photo .... forgetting what's on the Internet, stays there )

The Columbia Bugle
@ColumbiaBugle

There’s no reasoning with people who think like this.

We have to win and they have to lose.

4:58 PM · Feb 6, 2022  Twitter for iPhone

Scott Morefield
@SKMorefield

Someday, the idea that cloth masks and plexiglass dividers could stop Covid-19 will be viewed in the same disdainful way we now view some of the most absurd pre-modern medical beliefs. Except, at least those people had the excuse of a lack of scientific or medical knowledge.

10:03 PM · Feb 5, 2022·Twitter Web App

"Amazing! Italians, both vaccinated and unvaccinated, gather outside for an evening of food and drink in Turin, circumventing COVID mandates and vaccine passport laws."  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/ElectionWiz/status/1490318424958021635

"WATCH: Thousands brave the rain to protest COVID mandates in Rotterdam."

https://mobile.twitter.com/ElectionWiz/status/1490309088554663938

Are the elites losing control???   :pondering:

Scott Adams
@ScottAdamsSays

Yesterday I was the only non-masked patron at Safeway, my local grocery store.

In my state, you can literally shoplift at Safeway and you won't be challenged. That's their policy.

My policy is to shoplift wherever they insist I wear a mask. Let's see which policy wins.

8:27 AM · Feb 6, 2022·Twitter Web App

Offline EdinVA

Are the elites losing control???   :pondering:

And are the elites so hungry for power that their hunger closes their eyes to the reality or will they step aside???

Offline Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
@Quix

Didn't Quix have a companion cereal?

@Hoodat and @Quix , the cereal was actually named "Quisp". The companion cereal was named "Quake".  I only know this because Quisp was one of my favorite breakfast cereals when I was a kid.   :shrug:
Let it burn.

Online Hoodat

@Ghost Bear

Thank you, sir.

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

"Their narrative collapsed so hard that even Bill Maher’s finally had enough." (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/OzraeliAvi/status/1490170079107219457

Jesse Kelly
@JesseKellyDC

I just want to remind you this is how they all acted from the very beginning. Long before there was a “vaccine”. The congressional gym stayed open. Yours didn’t. You couldn’t get a hair cut. They did. You couldn’t gather with family. They did.

12:09 PM · Feb 6, 2022  Twitter for iPhone

Online Polly Ticks

I got a letter from my healthcare provider advising me it was time for my annual mammogram.  Interestingly enough, it also included this paragraph:

"Current research conducted on the administration of both COVID-19 vaccines currently authorized by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA): Moderna and Pfizer-BioNTech have shown higher rates of axillary adenopathy or swollen axillary lymph nodes.  Mammogram images often demonstrate the axillary lymph nodes and when swollen or enlarged can lead to the need for additional views at a later date. Based on current research, the Society of Breast Imaging (SBI) recommends when possible, and does not unduly delay care, that you consider scheduling your screening mammogram either prior the first COVID-19 vaccination dose or 4 - 6 weeks following the second COVID-19 vaccination dose."
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Online mountaineer

I got a letter from my healthcare provider advising me it was time for my annual mammogram.  Interestingly enough, it also included this paragraph...
:thud:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

"High school students in a Chicago suburb were told to mask up or leave. This was their response."  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/MichaelPSenger/status/1490718625853964288

Online Polly Ticks

Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

I did see that, yes.  **nononono*

And still they don't publish the risks ....  Words fail me.   **nononono*

Eli Klein
@TheEliKlein
·
3h

NJ Governor Murphy is lifting the State’s school mask mandate on March 7. There’s no epidemiological reason to wait one month — it’s just a political decision.

John Roberts
@johnrobertsFox

BREAKING:  Supreme Court of Virginia threw out the challenge from Chesapeake to @GlennYoungkin "opt-out" Executive order for school student masking.

1:52 PM · Feb 7, 2022·Twitter Web App

They really are coming for our kids .....