Author Topic: Biden to mandate Covid vaccine for federal workers, removing option to get tested instead  (Read 109324 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Libs of Tik Tok
@libsoftiktok

While 5 year olds are forced to mask all day in California, Gavin Newsom and the mayors of LA and San Francisco are enjoying packed events maskless

8:49 PM · Jan 30, 2022

NO!  NO!  NO!

Disclose.tv
@disclosetv

JUST IN - Pfizer-BioNTech is expected to request "emergency use authorization" for the COVID vaccine for children 6 months to 5 years old on Tuesday, WaPo reports.

8:08 PM · Jan 31, 2022·Twitter Web App

Chrissy Clark
@chrissyclark_

VICTORY: @virginia_tech rescinds its mandatory vaccination requirement for students citing @JasonMiyaresVA legal opinion

4:11 PM · Jan 31, 2022   Twitter for Mac

Online Hoodat

NO!  NO!  NO!

Disclose.tv
@disclosetv

JUST IN - Pfizer-BioNTech is expected to request "emergency use authorization" for the COVID vaccine for children 6 months to 5 years old on Tuesday, WaPo reports.

8:08 PM · Jan 31, 2022·Twitter Web App

I was at a CVS recently and witnessed a father bringing in his son (maybe 12) to be 'vaccinated' [sic].  It sickened me.  What parent in their right mind would subject an infant to be injected with by far the worst detrimental reaction on record of any 'vaccine', with zero benefit?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline mountaineer

I was at a CVS recently and witnessed a father bringing in his son (maybe 12) to be 'vaccinated' [sic].  It sickened me.  What parent in their right mind would subject an infant to be injected with by far the worst detrimental reaction on record of any 'vaccine', with zero benefit?
Do these people not even try to educate themselves? Males under 20 are suffering horrendous side effects from these injections.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Do these people not even try to educate themselves? Males under 20 are suffering horrendous side effects from these injections.

SPOILER ALERT:  I'm vaxxed and boosted.

But I'm done with them.  And it.

The damned pains near my heart were real.  Doctors said it had to be "muscular skeletal" causing the rhythmic painful pokes.

Then, the D-DIM test came back "positive" and suddenly they were concerned.

Looking back, the enzyme showing that " a blood clot is dissolving in your blood stream" was Dr. Fauci, trying to -k-k-kill me!!    :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Kamaji

The damned pains near my heart were real.  Doctors said it had to be "muscular skeletal" causing the rhythmic painful pokes.

Looking back, the enzyme showing that " a blood clot is dissolving in your blood stream" was Dr. Fauci, trying to -k-k-kill me!!    :laugh:

@DCPatriot
How are you now?  Have the pains gone away?

Online DCPatriot

@DCPatriot
How are you now?  Have the pains gone away?

Meh... all good. 

They're right!  Everyday is truly a gift.

Thanks for asking, @Kamaji    :beer:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Kamaji

Meh... all good. 

Thanks for asking, @Kamaji    :beer:

Good to hear!  :beer:

Online Hoodat

@DCPatriot  Did your doctors give you any explanation as to what caused the blood clot?  Do they acknowledge that the mRNA jab might have had something to do with it?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.

That’s quite the story. Glad you are doing better.
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Meh... all good. 

:bighug:  @DCPatriot

Online DCPatriot

@DCPatriot  Did your doctors give you any explanation as to what caused the blood clot?  Do they acknowledge that the mRNA jab might have had something to do with it?

@Hoodat @debrawiest

Oh, hell no!  In fact, it was on my very first visit with my 'new' Primary Doctor (the former left Kaiser), who suggested that "It doesn't matter which "booster" you choose...so long as you choose one...and do it quickly".

Because my 'filter' is clogged, I blurted out, "Jesus, Doc...don't you read the f**king news?"  (At the time, young athletes were dropping like flies)

This doctor came highly recommended.  He IS thorough, but Kaiser keeps him on a short leash.

Only reason I got the D-DIM test was because I strongly disagreed that the chest pain was muscular (the heart being a muscle, aside...LOL)

End of story... I refused the opportunity to get the dye injected into me for them to "check my heart", because my kidney numbers already have me in "Stage 3", and they would skyrocket passing the test dye.

Knock wood... I've lived a somewhat normal life since the Wuhan Death appeared in Dec, 2019.   :beer:

"Western Australia bans unvaccinated parents from seeing their sick children in hospital. The media applauds exploiting desperate parents in their darkest hour."  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/CaldronPool/status/1488365477407563777

Offline Polly Ticks

@DCPatriot
Oh my goodness. That is kind of terrifying. 
Glad to hear you're doing ok now.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Online DCPatriot

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
"Western Australia bans unvaccinated parents from seeing their sick children in hospital. The media applauds exploiting desperate parents in their darkest hour."  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/CaldronPool/status/1488365477407563777
Effing disgusting...a pox on their houses.
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Online DCPatriot

@DCPatriot
Oh my goodness. That is kind of terrifying. 
Glad to hear you're doing ok now.

@Polly Ticks

Thanks!  Didn't mean to hijack the thread... was just catching up and all!    happy77

Insider Paper
@TheInsiderPaper

Finland to join England, Ireland and Denmark by ending all covid restrictions in February, Finnish PM said Monday

https://t.co/FcAGKcV6gn

8:47 PM · Jan 31, 2022  Twitter for iPhone

Offline Kamaji

Insider Paper
@TheInsiderPaper

Finland to join England, Ireland and Denmark by ending all covid restrictions in February, Finnish PM said Monday

https://t.co/FcAGKcV6gn

8:47 PM · Jan 31, 2022  Twitter for iPhone

:thumbsup:

Online Hoodat

Because my 'filter' is clogged, I blurted out, "Jesus, Doc...don't you read the f**king news?"  (At the time, young athletes were dropping like flies)

Filters are externalities that are grossly overrated.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online Hoodat

The term "Bust hell wide open" comes to mind when attempting to describe these people.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline mountaineer

Insider Paper
@TheInsiderPaper
https://t.co/FcAGKcV6gn8:47 PM · Jan 31, 2022  Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/M_B_Petersen/status/1488392005281628160
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Disclose.tv
@disclosetv

JUST IN - Norway lifts almost all Covid restrictions from 11pm tonight, Prime Minister Jonas Gahr Støre announced at a press conference.

3:10 PM · Feb 1, 2022·Twitter Web App