Author Topic: Biden to mandate Covid vaccine for federal workers, removing option to get tested instead  (Read 109310 times)

Online Right_in_Virginia

Rep. Matt Gaetz
@RepMattGaetz

BREAKING: Today I introduced legislation with 19 Republican co-sponsors to nullify the upcoming COVID-19 vaccine passport mandate in Washington, D.C.

READ: https://gaetz.house.gov/media/press-releases/congressman-matt-gaetz-introduces-bill-ban-dc-vaccine-passport-mandate

3:23 PM · Jan 12, 2022·Twitter Web App

Rep. Matt Gaetz
@RepMattGaetz

Original co-sponsors include: @RepAndyBiggsAZ (AZ-05), @RepDanBishop (NC-09), @RepBoebert (CO-03), @RepMoBrooks (AL-05), @RepCloudTX (TX-27), @Rep_Clyde (GA-09), @RepJeffDuncan (SC-03), @RepBobGibbs (OH-07)  @RepLouieGohmert (TX-01),  @RepBobGood (VA-05), @RepGosar (AZ-04)  (1/2)

@RepMTG (GA-14), @RepDLesko (AZ-08), @RepThomasMassie (KY-04), @RepRalphNorman (SC-05), @RepRosendale (R-MT), @RepChipRoy (TX-21), @RepDavid Schweikert (AZ-06), and @TXRandy14 (TX-29).  (2/2)

3:24 PM · Jan 12, 2022·Twitter Web App

Online Right_in_Virginia

Methinks the political purge, social engineering, CRT and the Afghanistan humiliation may be adding to this ....    888blackhat

Breaking911
@Breaking911

JUST IN: Army raises maximum bonus for new recruits to $50,000 as it struggles to lure soldiers during COVID-19 pandemic - AP

1:43 PM · Jan 12, 2022·Twitter Web App

Online Right_in_Virginia

Raheem J. Kassam
@RaheemKassam

COVID testing lines are super spreader events. But at this point they’re like chicken pox parties. The left’s own mass hysteria may end up saving them, by accident. And antibodies.

11:26 AM · Jan 12, 2022·Twitter for iPhone

Online roamer_1

The vid I posted above suggests that exposure to the common cold (corona variants) DOES supply natural immunity to covid...

I had wondered a while back whether that was behind rural folks being less susceptible to the virus because dogs and cattle are corona carriers... So rural folks are exposed to corona all the time.

Online Right_in_Virginia

It's over, Bernie.  Over.

Bernie Sanders
@SenSanders

All Americans should have face masks that will keep them safe. I will be introducing legislation tomorrow for N95 masks to be sent to every household in the country. This will save lives and reduce health care costs.

3:21 PM · Jan 11, 2022·Twitter for iPhone

Online Right_in_Virginia

Disclose.tv
@disclosetv

NEW - Associated Press: No more stories focused solely on a particular country or state setting a one-day record for number of cases, because that claim has become unreliable.

https://apnews.com/article/omicron-changing-news-outlets-covid-data-da9272f7c4c8a109c3bfb56bed9e9c76

6:07 PM · Jan 12, 2022  Twitter Web App

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
It's over, Bernie.  Over.

Bernie Sanders
@SenSanders

All Americans should have face masks that will keep them safe. I will be introducing legislation tomorrow for N95 masks to be sent to every household in the country. This will save lives and reduce health care costs.

3:21 PM · Jan 11, 2022·Twitter for iPhone

Did he fall down and hit his head or something?
Don’t bother sending one to my household, Bernie.  I’m not living in fear.
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Did he fall down and hit his head or something?
Don’t bother sending one to my household, Bernie.  I’m not living in fear.

"You can get busy living or get busy dying!"
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
It SEEMS to ME that the left has now thoroughly cooked their own goose,and will no longer be able to pass themselves off as "harmless,well-meaning liberals".

They are now "out of the closet" as the Fascists/Nazi's they really are and always have been.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline mountaineer

This woman has to be the absolute stupidest individual ever to hold elective office (and considering that august group includes Maxine Waters and Hank Johnson, that's saying something).

https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1481629320741363714
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Hoodat

This woman has to be the absolute stupidest individual ever to hold elective office (and considering that august group includes Maxine Waters and Hank Johnson, that's saying something).

Still has a ways to go to surpass Patty Murray.  But she does have Tim Kaine beat.  Barely.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Still has a ways to go to surpass Patty Murray.  But she does have Tim Kaine beat.  Barely.

There is plenty of competition for that title, but I submit that Sheila Jackson LEE is the hands down title holder.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1481629320741363714

It took years, but even the complict idiotic MSM is beginning to ask questions.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Right_in_Virginia

Truckers have to be jabbed by January 22. The majority say they’re going to walk. Not good. Without Truckers there’s no movement, no food deliveries, etc.— American Patriot 🇺🇸 🦅 🍊 (@MichaelDeLauzon) January 13, 2022

Offline mountaineer

Online rustynail

"Please wear a mask. I think it’s part of your patriotic duty,” says Biden

Online Right_in_Virginia

It still breaks my heart when I see kids in masks and makes me want to go all "Anti-Karen" on parents who allow this.

Offline Hoodat

There is plenty of competition for that title, but I submit that Sheila Jackson LEE is the hands down title holder.

Let's hold a contest.  Glenn Beck could host it with his 'More On Trivia' show.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline mountaineer

Not that it matters to the federal, state and local governments, but: Infections, hospitalizations, and deaths from Covid all soar in the days and weeks after people receive their first vaccine dose.  ... The most likely explanation for the spike was and remains that the first dose of the vaccines transiently suppresses the immune system, as Pfizer’s own clinical trial data reveal.   ...

Read more at Alex Berenson's page: https://alexberenson.substack.com/p/covid-infections-and-deaths-soar

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Let's hold a contest.  Glenn Beck could host it with his 'More On Trivia' show.

It's always been my contention that SJL by far has always been the biggest idiot in DC.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Right_in_Virginia

The Columbia Bugle
@ColumbiaBugle

Biden’s tyrannical mandate on American healthcare workers remains in effect. This CMS mandate will terminate the jobs of thousands of doctors and nurses over their vaccination status, even though many worked all through 2020 and 2021.

This mandate is wrong. Congress must end it.

4:11 PM · Jan 13, 2022·Twitter for iPhone

Online Right_in_Virginia

The Columbia Bugle
@ColumbiaBugle

Every Republican in Congress should make this pledge.

Thomas Massie
@RepThomasMassie

The DC vaccine mandate kicks in this weekend. My office will not comply. We will not show papers. We will not order takeout from restaurants that require papers for dine in. We will get our food from Virginia or we will bring it to work. Shame has befallen our nation’s capital.

8:15 PM · Jan 13, 2022·Twitter for iPhone

Online Right_in_Virginia

Rep. Anthony Sabatini
@AnthonySabatini

Any Florida Hospital which proceeds to fire health care workers in an attempt to further Biden’s OSHA vaccine mandate, MUST have its license pulled, have its funding cut, & face max civil fines—Florida must use ANY MEANS NECESSARY to end Hospitals’ complicity & protect workers.

8:52 AM · Jan 14, 2022·Twitter for iPhone

Online Right_in_Virginia

Rep Andy Biggs
@RepAndyBiggsAZ

KN95 masks distributed to House members stamped with ‘MADE IN CHINA’.

Fitting for the Democrats to hand out masks that are made in the same place the virus originated.

https://foxnews.com/politics/kn95-masks-distributed-house-members-stamped-made-china #FoxNews