Author Topic: Biden to mandate Covid vaccine for federal workers, removing option to get tested instead  (Read 109310 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Good excuse to dump employee without having to pay unemployment or getting dinged..

@EdinVA

Not to mention severance packages.

Why,ifn ah didin no betta,ah mite think hit was all part ob da same plan.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline EdinVA

@EdinVA

Not to mention severance packages.

Why,ifn ah didin no betta,ah mite think hit was all part ob da same plan.
@sneakypete
Sure looks like it...
I do wonder where these companies get away with this.  The mandate never went into effect so these companies are just making this up, free pass for house cleaning?  Are these same companies the same ones with all the millions of help wanted signs?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@sneakypete
Sure looks like it...
I do wonder where these companies get away with this.  The mandate never went into effect so these companies are just making this up, free pass for house cleaning?  Are these same companies the same ones with all the millions of help wanted signs?

@EdinVA

I may be wrong,but I SUSPECT a large part of this is about giving big corporations the ability to dump members without having to pay them severance packages.

Might not seem like much at first glance,but when you consider these corporations have hundreds of associates that would normally be getting big bucks in their severance packages,it can really add up quickly.

Online Right_in_Virginia

@EdinVA

I may be wrong,but I SUSPECT a large part of this is about giving big corporations the ability to dump members without having to pay them severance packages.

I think you"re exactly right @sneakypete

Offline Hoodat

Raheem J. Kassam
@RaheemKassam
UK is 'world's most immune country' & 98% of Brits have resistance to Omicron

Then why have over 5% of Britons contracted Covid over the last 30 days?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Right_in_Virginia

Online Right_in_Virginia

Offline EdinVA

"It’s for their health." (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/catturd2/status/1479928489017024520

The chinese are getting more than their money's worth... What a shame the global social structure is coming apart at the seams...

Online Right_in_Virginia

NOW - Large protest in #Hamburg against Covid restrictions and the planned compulsory vaccination in Germany.  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1479864160666193922

Online Right_in_Virginia

Large protest in #Paris following President Macron's humiliating remarks against unvaccinated citizens.  (Video}

https://mobile.twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1479846733622521863

Online Right_in_Virginia

The chinese are getting more than their money's worth... What a shame the global social structure is coming apart at the seams...

True @EdinVA   ..... So, by all means,  let's reward China by holding a global gathering for the Olympics.   :smokin:

Online Right_in_Virginia

Disclose.tv
@disclosetv

NEW - Dutch government withholds excess mortality data: Scientists are now criticizing the government's continued failure to release the data for an independent investigation.

5:40 PM · Jan 7, 2022·Twitter Web App

Offline EdinVA

True @EdinVA   ..... So, by all means,  let's reward China by holding a global gathering for the Olympics.   :smokin:
@Right_in_Virginia
Yea, I don't understand that....  I am sure there is a new virus just waiting....  the chinese are not done with us yet..

Offline mountaineer

Yea, I don't understand that....  I am sure there is a new virus just waiting....  the chinese are not done with us yet..
Looks like Olympic athletes will be the guinea pigs.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Right_in_Virginia

Hey! It takes money to buy national politicians all over the world,and the Chinese could use the cash!

Just how freaking ironic is it that the Communist Chinese are conquering the world by just buying political parties and politicians?
« Last Edit: January 09, 2022, 01:27:01 pm by sneakypete »

Offline Hoodat

Large protest in #Paris following President Macron's humiliating remarks against unvaccinated citizens.  (Video}

https://mobile.twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1479846733622521863

Did you see the Gadsden Flag?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
NOW - Large protest in #Hamburg against Covid restrictions and the planned compulsory vaccination in Germany.  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1479864160666193922
It looks like the German people may finally be throwing off the decades long pacification program of the allies.

Offline EdinVA

Rand Paul has certainly earned his due over the last 2 years.  Glad he was around..

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
Rand Paul has certainly earned his due over the last 2 years.  Glad he was around..

He’s been vital.
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Online Right_in_Virginia

He's a keeper @EdinVA    888high58888

Offline Hoodat

Prague, Czech Republic - yesterday

Time for another Velvet Revolution.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online Right_in_Virginia

The Post Millennial
@TPostMillennial
· 2h

Biden’s CDC director: “The overwhelming number of deaths, over 75%, occurred in people who had at least four comorbidities”

Online Right_in_Virginia

Emerald Robinson ✝️
@EmeraldRobinson
·1h

You don’t need the Supreme Court to tell you vaccine mandates are unconstitutional. You just need to remember that your body belongs to you.