Author Topic: Biden to mandate Covid vaccine for federal workers, removing option to get tested instead  (Read 109310 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Looks like someome finally sobered up at CNN ...

CNN
@CNN

People who are overweight or obese are at a much higher risk of much more severe disease and even death from Covid-19 -- and one new study suggests that losing weight can reduce that risk.

7:15 AM · Jan 3, 2022·SocialFlow

Stay the hell away from our kids!

Election Wizard
@ElectionWiz

BREAKING: FDA authorizes Pfizer booster for children and teens ages 12-15.

9:35 AM · Jan 3, 2022·Twitter Web App

Offline EdinVA

Glad to see the vaxx is getting such extensive testing and review...

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

I remember reading a dystopain themed novel back when I was a kid in the late '60's or early '70's where the plot line was the government was using vaccinations as a means of preventing planet overpopulation. But instead of outright killing, I think it focused on sterilization.  Anyone else remember that book, or what it's name was?

From VAERS data, this sounds like this might have been a dry run.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online rustynail

"People who are overweight or obese are at a much higher risk of much more severe disease and even death from Covid-19 -- and one new study suggests that losing weight can reduce that risk."

Joe Biden is Saving Lives with higher food prices.

Election Wizard
@ElectionWiz

Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin tests positive for COVID-19

6:28 AM · Jan 3, 2022·Twitter Web App

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Hoodat

Former FDA head and current Pfizer board member admits that masks do not work.

https://twitter.com/FaceTheNation/status/1477670342604771328
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

Candace Owens
@RealCandaceO
·35m

What is in these vaccines and why is there a global effort to inject them into the body of every human being on the planet—by any means necessary?

That is the question every sane person is asking.

Coercion, bribery, propaganda, and censorship are not tools used by good guys.

Every road leads to this.  No matter what avenue one chooses to address, it come back to questioning the need to have everyone jabbed.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Looks like someome finally sobered up at CNN ...

CNN
@CNN

People who are overweight or obese are at a much higher risk of much more severe disease and even death from Covid-19 -- and one new study suggests that losing weight can reduce that risk.

7:15 AM · Jan 3, 2022·SocialFlow
I bet that any time now we can expect the idiots in the administration to start telling us that all the high food prices are actually part of their plan to fight obesity and save lives.

@rustynail If I had read the whole thread before posting I would have seen yours before posting mine.
GMTA
« Last Edit: January 03, 2022, 07:13:31 pm by GtHawk »

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

Now, that's a safe injection. Cap on, syringe empty. Look ma! No sharps!
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Disclose.tv
@disclosetv

MORE - The Pfizer "booster" injection for children in the U.S. receives emergency authorization on the basis of "real-world" data from Israel. No clinical trials are cited in the ⁦FDA press release.

9:51 AM · Jan 3, 2022·Twitter Web App

Thomas Massie
@RepThomasMassie

Everyone knows the vaccine is not 100% safe and it is not 100% effective.

After we admit those facts, we can have a rational discussion of balancing risks from the virus vs risks from the vaccine based on age, weight, prior infection, lifestyle, and comorbidities.

3:06 PM · Jan 3, 2022·Twitter for iPhone

****sheep****   ****sheep****   ****sheep****

Support Independent Media
@BarrettWilson6

In Quebec, people line up in -20 degree weather to find out if they’re sick.

Once they get tested inside the hospital, they are given a number and sent back into the freezing cold to wait for test results.

“It’s for your health.” “Stay safe.” “It will get better.”

4:29 PM · Jan 3, 2022·Twitter for iPhone

ELIJAH
@ElijahSchaffer

We did it Joe! We shut down the virus!

ian bremmer
@ianbremmer
 · Dec 29, 2021

First time CDC has the entire US in the red (high) on COVID transmission.

1:24 PM · Jan 3, 2022  Twitter for iPhone

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

No double-blind studies? But "real world data" is what was supposedly not good enough to support the idea of using anti-parasitics off label for early onset treatments.

There are no goalposts to move, they are just cherry picking whatever they damned well please.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

No double-blind studies? But "real world data" is what was supposedly not good enough to support the idea of using anti-parasitics off label for early onset treatments.

There are no goalposts to move, they are just cherry picking whatever they damned well please.

QFT @Smokin Joe

BREAKING: Federal judge grants temporary injunction to group of Navy SEALS seeking religious exemption from vax mandate: “There is no COVID-19 exception to the First Amendment. There is no military exclusion from our Constitution.”

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/judge-issues-stay-against-vaccine-mandate-for-navy-seals-seeking-religious-exemption

Offline Kamaji

BREAKING: Federal judge grants temporary injunction to group of Navy SEALS seeking religious exemption from vax mandate: “There is no COVID-19 exception to the First Amendment. There is no military exclusion from our Constitution.”

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/judge-issues-stay-against-vaccine-mandate-for-navy-seals-seeking-religious-exemption

:thumbsup:

Senator Ron Johnson
@SenRonJohnson

The truth is, the fully vaccinated and boosted can get infected and are transmitting the disease.

Biden and the COVID gods don’t want people to know that, just like they ignored and sabotaged early treatment.

Reality is dawning and they don’t want to be held accountable.

4:52 PM · Jan 4, 2022·Twitter Web App