Author Topic: Biden to mandate Covid vaccine for federal workers, removing option to get tested instead  (Read 109310 times)

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker

https://mobile.twitter.com/catturd2/status/1476268809203986441
@Right_in_Virginia Thanks for wading into that cesspool of humanity called "twitter", I'm learning to resist the urge to read downstream from the main post simply because most comments are from the deepest bowels of the dregs of humanity.

This latest, about the Marines, had a couple of heartless comments from some claiming to be the most "heartfelt" based on their hashtags...We in the service had to endure many things, but to say that we "must" undergo experimentation without full consent and knowledge in order to remain in the service is insane.  Many left the service and others endured "career ending" disciplinary action during the anthrax fiasco a number of years back. 

These being discharged and separated for cause will not regret their choice.  Life goes on and I wish them Godspeed.
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Am I the only one that hates posts here that link to twitter?

Twitter is for twits.

Would it be possible to create a "Twitter Category" where ONLY links to Twitter are posted so people like me who HATE twitter can avoid that cloud of foul gas and are no longer temped to stomp our computers into plastic dust?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Killer Clouds

Twitter is for twits.

Would it be possible to create a "Twitter Category" where ONLY links to Twitter are posted so people like me who HATE twitter can avoid that cloud of foul gas and are no longer temped to stomp our computers into plastic dust?
No you are not the only one.
 YESSSSS!!!
:thumbsup:
« Last Edit: December 30, 2021, 04:15:24 am by Killer Clouds »

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker

Twitter is for twits.

:beer:  Though I understand the sentiment, there is quite a bit about the mandate being posted on twitter.  This is the only thread that compels me to go there because of that.  I think that keeping those on subject threads is helpful vs. having to wade through a generic twitter thread...just my $0.02.
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline Kamaji

Twitter is for twits.

It's actually quite informative to have just the relevant tweet posted by those who have the stomach to wade through the sludge that is twitter.

I'm quite grateful for the people who take the time to find the relevant tweets and post them here.

For me, at least, the desktop browser renders the tweet, so I can see it directly on the forum page without having to go to twitter itself; however, I know that on my phone, the tweets aren't rendered.

So perhaps the issue is that the tweets aren't being rendered by your browser, thereby forcing you to go to twitter itself if you want to see the posted content?

Online mountaineer

For me, at least, the desktop browser renders the tweet, so I can see it directly on the forum page without having to go to twitter itself; however, I know that on my phone, the tweets aren't rendered.

So perhaps the issue is that the tweets aren't being rendered by your browser, thereby forcing you to go to twitter itself if you want to see the posted content?
I can't see the tweets on my phone or tablet, only on the desktop.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Right_in_Virginia

I can't see the tweets on my phone or tablet, only on the desktop.

Same here.  But they are visable when the link is clicked. 

Warning:  Read the comments at your own peril.   :laugh:

If it's helpful,  I'll post the tweets in a readable format (aka "the old way").  The excception would be for videos ..... for those, I'll continue to post the links.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2021, 07:37:59 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Interesting ....

House Judiciary GOP
@JudiciaryGOP

If the booster shots work, why don’t they work?

2:01 PM · Dec 30, 2021·Twitter for iPhone

Merissa Hansen
@MerissaHansen17

The Biden regime is:

Actively withholding monoclonal antibody treatments, heavily in red states.

Using vaccine mandates to gut and disable our military.

Giving the illegals infected with COVID ivermectin. (They don’t get the vax because, liability)

Censoring the truth.

11:03 AM · Dec 30, 2021·Twitter for iPhone

Buck Sexton
@BuckSexton

New York City is screwed. This guy isn’t going to turn around a damn thing.

ny1.com
Eric Adams: Vaccinations and boosters best weapon against COVID
The incoming mayor unveiled his plan Thursday.

10:45 AM · Dec 30, 2021  Twitter for iPhone

Geez, how did we ever survive the annual flu seson?? 

Disclose.tv
@disclosetv

JUST IN - CDC raises the alert level amid many infections among vaccinated on cruise ships: Avoid cruise travel, regardless of vaccination status.

1:18 PM · Dec 30, 2021  Twitter Web App
« Last Edit: December 30, 2021, 09:04:18 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline Killer Clouds

Geez, how did we ever survive the annual flu seson??
Why is it since 2/2020 all the deaths have been from the china plague? No deaths from flu, cancer, heart attack, stroke, pneumonia, car accidents, gunshot wounds, stabbings or just plain old age? The common cold is a coronavirus. Soooooo is Omicron just the common cold virus? The world may never know.

Offline Hoodat

There are only two reasons I can come up with why they are pushing jabs so heavily:

• They are doing so out of benevolence.  They engineered this virus and know what it does, yet they dare not implicate themselves.  So they are try to protect the public from a truth they dare not report.

• They are doing so out of malevolence.  They have some sinister reason for getting every person jabbed.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline DB

There are only two reasons I can come up with why they are pushing jabs so heavily:

• They are doing so out of benevolence.  They engineered this virus and know what it does, yet they dare not implicate themselves.  So they are try to protect the public from a truth they dare not report.

• They are doing so out of malevolence.  They have some sinister reason for getting every person jabbed.

How about they want to get rid of the control group?

Offline Hoodat

How about they want to get rid of the control group?

Ok, three.  Three reasons they are pushing jabs so heavily.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Disclose.tv
@disclosetv

JUST IN - Israel approves 4th vaccine injection for "most vulnerable" (AP)

4:24 PM · Dec 30, 2021·Twitter Web App

Sounds Heaven sent to end the pandemic.   happy77

I really like what Dr. Robert Malone just said on @IngrahamAngle: ‘This [omicron variant] very much looks like a live attenuated vaccine that a vaccinologist might design on purpose.’ Wow.— Kyle Becker (@kylenabecker) December 31, 2021

Video of Fauci on hospitalization of children.....  We've been saying this for months---about most everyone.

https://mobile.twitter.com/TPostMillennial/status/1476710278096166917