Author Topic: Biden to mandate Covid vaccine for federal workers, removing option to get tested instead  (Read 109324 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Today's News Stands in Johnsonville, England ....

Offline Hoodat

It's as if someone has spread it across the globe on purpose.  It hadn't even made it to Namibia, yet it already showed up all over Europe and North America within days.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion

https://mobile.twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1473354928173330432
Faster than the common cold and flu it supplanted? I very much doubt it and by very much doubt it I mean

Online libertybele

Faster than the common cold and flu it supplanted? I very much doubt it and by very much doubt it I mean

So now Gates is an authoritarian on the virus?  I believe he has $$ invested in the vaccines and was probably party to helping the Chinese and Bidens inflicted COVID upon us for his own financial gain.  He's just as evil as Fauci and the Bidens. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Hoodat

So now Gates is an authoritarian on the virus?

Gates is as much of an expert in virology as was Heinrich Himmler in genetics.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Given the lefts contempt they have shown for America countless times, Odd how desperately they attempt to force a supposedly good vaccine on us.  Vaccines that are often more deadly than the disease itself,and with such brutal intolerant force to force it upon us.  Like that old saying, STINKS TO HIGH HEAVEN.  Keep in mind they have been lieing about co-vid since the early beginnings of it, and continue lieing to us to this very day.  That indicates they are hiding something very sinister about it all.  Many people have already died because of people pushing a pro co-vid agenda, esp old folks homes.  the pushers show no remorse either.
 :smokin: :yowsa: :smokin:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Online Kamaji