Author Topic: Biden to mandate Covid vaccine for federal workers, removing option to get tested instead  (Read 109310 times)

Offline Hoodat

תזדיין את הבית הלבן

תזדיין ג'ו ביידן

I learned some new Hebrew today.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Right_in_Virginia

To summarize ...... they're all grateful   88devil

Online Right_in_Virginia

תזדיין ג'ו ביידן

I learned some new Hebrew today.

Me, too   :laugh:

Offline Hoodat

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Hoodat

Tried for treason and hung by the neck until dead!

Not just treason.  These are crimes against humanity.  He genetically modified a virus, released it upon the world population, and then at every junction did everything he could to interfere with and disavow any and every viable treatment that could save lives.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online roamer_1

Well, maybe monkeys will fly out Kamala's butt.

That probably happens with some frequency... Jussayin.   :whistle:

Online Right_in_Virginia

Hogan tests positive ---- no word on how grateful he is (yet) ...

https://mobile.twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/1472953801590153218

Online Right_in_Virginia

More from the lead-up to Biden's big threat tomorrow .....

https://mobile.twitter.com/jimcramer/status/1472945239358951436

Offline Hoodat

Jim Cramer
@jimcramer
i had three moderna, with a booster of 100 because i got mine first week. I am very lucky and i am as concerned AS EVER for those who are not vaccinated...
10:01 AM · Dec 20, 2021

If Jim Cramer was really concerned for me, then he wouldn't be pushing on me a jab that doesn't work.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online Right_in_Virginia

Why are all these people telling us they have the flu?  Will they also be telling us when they have diarrhea; and more importantly --- will the media also report this disclosure as news?

Offline EdinVA

Why are all these people telling us they have the flu?  Will they also be telling us when they have diarrhea; and more importantly --- will the media also report this disclosure as news?
Not only that, but how do we know it is anything but another lie?  They certainly have had enough practice...
I for one am more convinced these claims of infection are just noise to scare folks into getting vaxxed

Offline Hoodat

And why would asymptomatic people who have received the jab suddenly go out and get tested?  They could have been carrying the virus around for months.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online Right_in_Virginia

And why would asymptomatic people who have received the jab suddenly go out and get tested?  They could have been carrying the virus around for months.

Good point.

Online Right_in_Virginia

Not only that, but how do we know it is anything but another lie?  They certainly have had enough practice...
I for one am more convinced these claims of infection are just noise to scare folks into getting vaxxed

And every one of them is so thankful they got the three shots.  You're right --- it all reeks of a planned BS campaign.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
תזדיין ג'ו ביידן

@240B

Well,*I* sure can't argue with that!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online rustynail

OK all these big names and others suddenly testing positive is starting to look Planned as said above.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2021, 06:58:35 pm by rustynail »

Online roamer_1

OK all these big names and others suddenly testing positive is starting to look Planned as said above.

Yeah... No mention of course that most folks that get the woohan flu get a pretty mild case, regardless of the jab. most don't hardly know they had it. So I don't know how they are judging the efficacy of the statement that you will get a milder case if you're jabbed.

Online mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Down here (Texas) there are so few cases now the media is back to citing percentages as in "Omicron cases now account for 87% of all new cases!" They think we are stupid and unfortunately, they are, in general, correct.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Hoodat

Down here (Texas) there are so few cases now the media is back to citing percentages as in "Omicron cases now account for 87% of all new cases!"

Did the media omit the part about how 87% of those new cases are occurring in "fully vaxxed"[sic] individuals?

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-