Author Topic: Biden to mandate Covid vaccine for federal workers, removing option to get tested instead  (Read 109452 times)

Online Right_in_Virginia

Every American, as well as citizens of every other country who has experienced fatalities from this genetically engineered virus, should be demanding Fauci undergo a Nuremburg-style trial, and if found guilty should be hung by the neck until dead.

Yes, I am dead serious.

You'll get no argument from me.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
You'll get no argument from me.

@Right_in_Virginia

Works for me as long as you also indict his accomplices while you are at it.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Right_in_Virginia

JUST IN - Democrat Senator Warren has breakthrough #COVID19, experiencing mild symptoms.— Disclose.tv (@disclosetv) December 19, 2021

Online Right_in_Virginia

Breaking911
@Breaking911
·
26m

NEW: Senator Cory Booker (D-NJ) says he has tested positive for COVID-19:

“I’m beyond grateful to have received two doses of vaccine and, more recently, a booster – I’m certain that without them I would be doing much worse.”

Online Hoodat

Breaking911
@Breaking911
·
26m

“I’m beyond grateful to have received two doses of vaccine and, more recently, a booster – I’m certain that without them I would be doing much worse.”

I am certain that Booker is a complete fool if he really believes that three doses of a jab that proved 100% ineffective against the protein coat of the new variant had anything to do with the severity of his symptoms.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Right_in_Virginia

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I am certain that Booker is a complete fool if he really believes that three doses of a jab that proved 100% ineffective against the protein coat of the new variant had anything to do with the severity of his symptoms.

@Hoodat

He's a Dim. He will believe anything.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online DB

Breaking911
@Breaking911
·
26m

Just like throwing virgins into volcanos... It would have been worse had we not done so...

Online Right_in_Virginia

Another one .... fully vaxed

Breaking911
@Breaking911
·
26m

JUST IN: Rep. Jason Crow (D-Colo.), says he has tested positive for coronavirus:

“I’m thankful to be fully vaccinated and boosted and experiencing only mild symptoms, the vaccine is safe and effective.”

Online Right_in_Virginia

Candace Owens
@RealCandaceO
·
29m

I love how we’ve committed to referring to the many cases of Covid in vaccinated individuals as “breakthrough infections”, as opposed to questioning the efficacy of vaccines.

Online Hoodat

Another one .... fully vaxed
JUST IN: Rep. Jason Crow (D-Colo.), says he has tested positive for coronavirus:

“I’m thankful to be fully vaccinated and boosted and experiencing only mild symptoms, the vaccine is safe and effective.”

If the 'vaccine' [sic] was effective, you wouldn't have gotten Covid, dumbass.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Hoodat

https://mobile.twitter.com/joekent16jan19/status/1472761488397930502

This is so outrageous, I had to check it for myself.  Sure enough, this is actually posted on the White House website:

Our vaccines work against Omicron, especially for people who get booster shots when they are eligible.  If you are vaccinated, you could test positive.  But if you do get COVID, your case will likely be asymptomatic or mild.

We are intent on not letting Omicron disrupt work and school for the vaccinated.  You’ve done the right thing, and we will get through this.

For the unvaccinated, you’re looking at a winter of severe illness and death for yourselves, your families, and the hospitals you may soon overwhelm.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/press-briefings/2021/12/17/press-briefing-by-white-house-covid-19-response-team-and-public-health-officials-74/

These people are pure evil.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online Right_in_Virginia

If the 'vaccine' [sic] was effective, you wouldn't have gotten Covid, dumbass.

Is it possibe he doesn't know this???

Online libertybele

This is so outrageous, I had to check it for myself.  Sure enough, this is actually posted on the White House website:

Our vaccines work against Omicron, especially for people who get booster shots when they are eligible.  If you are vaccinated, you could test positive.  But if you do get COVID, your case will likely be asymptomatic or mild.

We are intent on not letting Omicron disrupt work and school for the vaccinated.  You’ve done the right thing, and we will get through this.

For the unvaccinated, you’re looking at a winter of severe illness and death for yourselves, your families, and the hospitals you may soon overwhelm.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/press-briefings/2021/12/17/press-briefing-by-white-house-covid-19-response-team-and-public-health-officials-74/

These people are pure evil.

Pure evil indeed.

Pray that the Lord stops this evil from continuing to prevail. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

may soon overwhelm

They said it this way because hospitals are currently "overwhelmed" with 3 jab patients who are supposedly "fully vaccinated". This is wishful thinking by the author. The author is 'hoping' that eventually unvaccinated people will be seriously infected more than the vaccinated people. Currently, the opposite is happening.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
תזדיין את הבית הלבן
תזדיין ג'ו ביידן
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

I have natural immunity as do the majority of the people that have had the 'Rona. 

The hospitals will be overwhelmed because the jackwagons running the hospitals decided to fire the nurses and docs that refused to get vaccinated because they'd already been sick.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline mountaineer

the hospitals you may soon overwhelm.
Instead of facts, we're going with the maybes, with no factual support. Well, maybe monkeys will fly out Kamala's butt. Maybe I'll flap my arms and fly to the moon.

Last time I heard a news reporter earnestly report on how "overwhelmed" the hospitals are, it was in the context of the ICU being 80% full. I'm no hospital administrator, but isn't that how hospitals make their money? Would they rather have no patients in ICU (or in the medical wards, for that matter)?

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Right_in_Virginia

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Instead of facts, we're going with the maybes, with no factual support. Well, maybe monkeys will fly out Kamala's butt. Maybe I'll flap my arms and fly to the moon.

Last time I heard a news reporter earnestly report on how "overwhelmed" the hospitals are, it was in the context of the ICU being 80% full. I'm no hospital administrator, but isn't that how hospitals make their money? Would they rather have no patients in ICU (or in the medical wards, for that matter)?

Shhh you're not supposed to say that part out loud.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!