Author Topic: Biden to mandate Covid vaccine for federal workers, removing option to get tested instead  (Read 109324 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
I'd just like to remind everyone that today is Day 641 of 15 Days to Slow The Spread.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online Kamaji

I'd just like to remind everyone that today is Day 641 of 15 Days to Slow The Spread.

and counting!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
and counting!

IMO we're now in the 24th month of 2020.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Online roamer_1

McCoullough on Rogan... Sorry, it's a spotify link, but that's how I caught it. Excellent and informative.

https://open.spotify.com/episode/0aZte37vtFTkYT7b0b04Qz?si=LH8wGZURS3uBk-zJVxQzKA&context=spotify%3Ashow%3A4rOoJ6Egrf8K2IrywzwOMk

Offline DefiantMassRINO

My employer is already mandating boosters.  I had to upload a post-booster copy of my CDC vaccination card to prove I've been boosted.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Offline Hoodat

Ryan James Girdusky
@RyanGirdusky
If a waiter can ask me if I have a vaccination card, I should be able to ask the bus boy if he has a green card
10:49 AM · Dec 14, 2021

Or ask an election worker if a ballot has a unique registered voter attached to it.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
But on the flip side all that is left in those jobs are the Kool-Aid drinkers.

Not all of them... :whistle:

Online Kamaji

https://mobile.twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1471176910831230977

Were those just technical "cases" - a mere positive test without major symptoms - or actual cases of illness, with significant symptoms?

If they were mostly technical "cases" then that's a good step in the right direction because those kids will now all develop a level of natural immunity that will be far superior to, and longer lasting than, whatever benefit the vaccines and boosters provide.

Online Kamaji

Personal note:  I just had to laugh (to myself) right now because one of my co-workers who just recovered from a "bad flu" version of a covid infection was just in my office whinging on about how he's "surprised" that his vaccines and his booster didn't do much for him.

I didn't have the heart to do anything other than nod sagely, like a bartender listening to a drunk "philosophizing".