Author Topic: Biden to mandate Covid vaccine for federal workers, removing option to get tested instead  (Read 109310 times)

Offline EdinVA

Offline rustynail

One of the Covid Cops was Chinese?

Online Kamaji

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eH8jUwujWz4

Wow.  It is truly scary how fascist the Australians have become over this.  I seriously thought of moving to Australia in the early 2000s; I'm glad I didn't.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

Wow.  It is truly scary how fascist the Australians have become over this.  I seriously thought of moving to Australia in the early 2000s; I'm glad I didn't.

If this doesn't scare our side in support of 2A, nothing will.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Kamaji

Here we go ....

https://mobile.twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1470368512350863364

Notice the interesting political "moves" with that statement - the death was "with" the omicron variant; not "because of", but "with".  This is a deceptive use of language; if a person catches the omicron variant, and is then run over by a bus leaving the testing center, that person died "with" the omicron variant, but they most assuredly did not die "because of" the omicron variant.

Also notice that no further details are provided, not even something as innocuous as age or general state of health.  More political "dodging" in order to gin up the fear pron for political purposes.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Notice the interesting political "moves" with that statement - the death was "with" the omicron variant; not "because of", but "with".  This is a deceptive use of language; if a person catches the omicron variant, and is then run over by a bus leaving the testing center, that person died "with" the omicron variant, but they most assuredly did not die "because of" the omicron variant.

Also notice that no further details are provided, not even something as innocuous as age or general state of health.  More political "dodging" in order to gin up the fear pron for political purposes.

The overwhelming new norm....  The narrative controls the truth. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Kamaji

The overwhelming new norm....  The narrative controls the truth. 

That has always been the left's move.  But they had to get full control over the MSM in order to implement it effectively.  That they have largely accomplished by now, particularly with the advent of the social media goliaths.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Military Times has an article out today saying the DoD is mulling making a booster shot mandatory.

Meanwhile the holdouts to taking the vaccine in the DoD is up to 40k.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online Kamaji

https://mobile.twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1470470448903245827

The East Germans (Ossies) should know, much better than the Wessies, what happens to you when you let government dictate your very existence.

Online mountaineer

Atlantic writer David Frum calls for hospitals to 'quietly' 'serve the unvaccinated last'
Hey, I know, let's refuse services to other groups of people we don't like, too. Let's see, shall we go by skin color, religious beliefs, lack of religious beliefs, people not vaccinated against Covid-19, people not vaccinated against measles, people with diabetes, fans of a particular football team ... the possibilities are endless, it's really been a struggle for me - you could even say, "mein kampf" - to decide which direction to take!

John Hayward
@Doc_0
Totalitarian ideologies attract followers by giving them moral sanction to wish death and misery upon people they despise. The coronavirus has proven to be a very useful recruiting tool in this regard.
8:46 AM · Dec 13, 2021·
« Last Edit: December 13, 2021, 08:07:18 pm by mountaineer »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline rustynail

From the looks of Frum's ear lobes he may be there soon.

Offline Hoodat

Atlantic writer David Frum calls for hospitals to 'quietly' 'serve the unvaccinated last'

Serve last?  Right now, many unjabbed aren't getting served at all.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Killer Clouds

Serve last?  Right now, many unjabbed aren't getting served at all.
If the jab is truly an effective and safe vaccination then why does the vaxxed  need to be treated at all for the china plague?

Offline Right_in_Virginia

What the hell are they doing??

Election Wizard
@ElectionWizard

BREAKING: Supreme Court declines to block New York’s vaccine mandate for health care workers, which does not allow for religious exemptions.

Posted on 12:19 PM · Dec 13th, 2021

Disclose.tv
@disclosetv
·
8m

JUST IN - California imposes statewide mask mandate because of the #Omicron variant starting Wednesday.

What the hell are they doing??
Election Wizard
@ElectionWizard

BREAKING: Supreme Court declines to block New York’s vaccine mandate for health care workers, which does not allow for religious exemptions.

Gorsuch:

https://mobile.twitter.com/GraduatedBen/status/1470519602748735491

« Last Edit: December 13, 2021, 11:38:55 pm by Right_in_Virginia »