Author Topic: Biden to mandate Covid vaccine for federal workers, removing option to get tested instead  (Read 109310 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

https://mobile.twitter.com/newsmax/status/1468527054521962497

@Right_in_Virginia

I don't have any children,but that is the sort of thing that pulls my "Berserker Trigger". If I DID have a 13 year old child and some gooberment weasel pulled some crap like that without getting my consent,you would be reading about that one in the paper,and the gooberment might be short a weasel or two.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2021, 07:51:53 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Right_in_Virginia

@Right_in_Virginia

I don't have any children,but that is the sort of thing that pulls my "Berserker Trigger". If I DID have a 13 year old child and some gooberment weasel pulled some crap like that without getting my consent,you would be reading about that one in the paper,and the gooberment might be short a weasel or two.

You'd be in good company @sneakypete   :beer:

Finland's Prime Minister is 36 years old, went out clubbing till 4am, left her work phone at home and was therefore unreachable to get a text telling her she needed to quarantine. https://t.co/AUYNYtCxsU— Neri Zilber (@NeriZilber) December 8, 2021

NY Supreme Court Delivers Crushing Blow to Mayor Bill de Blasio’s Vaccine Mandate

“Mayor Bill de Blasio’s COVID-19 vaccine mandate for New York City employees, including the NYPD, has been blocked by a Manhattan court,” Newsweek reported.

“On Tuesday, Judge Frank P. Nervo in the Supreme Court of New York gave notice that the mandate was suspended, pending a hearing scheduled for December 14,” the report added.

https://beckernews.com/ny-supreme-court-delivers-crushing-blow-to-mayor-bill-de-blasios-vaccine-mandate-43429/

Biden's getting hammered in the courts across the country!   :patriot:

Offline Hoodat

Finland's Prime Minister is 36 years old, went out clubbing till 4am, left her work phone at home and was therefore unreachable to get a text telling her she needed to quarantine. https://t.co/AUYNYtCxsU— Neri Zilber (@NeriZilber) December 8, 2021

Not Guilty

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Kamaji

Chief Justice Roberts rejects bid to block mask mandate on airplanes
The Hill, Dec 10, 2021

Chief Justice John Roberts on Thursday rejected a request to block a federal mask mandate for air travel.

The emergency request was filed by a Florida man on behalf of himself and his 4-year-old autistic son, who both claim to be medically incapable of wearing masks for extended periods, according to court papers.

They were joined by another man, Lucas Wall, who claims he is “stranded at his mother’s residence” in Florida because the federal mask mandate bars him from flying. Wall, who says he is unable to wear a mask due to an anxiety disorder, posted a YouTube video of his failed effort to board a flight without a mask and created a GoFundMe page to raise money off his multiple lawsuits targeting the public health measure.   

Roberts, who handles emergency requests from Washington, D.C., where the case arose, denied the request without comment — and without referring the matter to the other justices, a sign that he thought the claim lacked legal merit.

Under an executive order signed by President Biden, the Transportation Security Administration requires passengers on airplanes and other public transportation to wear masks to reduce the spread of the coronavirus pandemic, which has killed more than 790,000 in the U.S.

https://thehill.com/regulation/court-battles/585272-chief-justice-roberts-rejects-bid-to-block-mask-mandate-on-airplanes

Offline Hoodat

Under an executive order signed by President Biden, the Transportation Security Administration requires passengers on airplanes and other public transportation to wear masks

In other words, it isn't federal law.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Killer Clouds

How much cheese does the Big Guy funnel off to RINO Roberts?

Offline Hoodat

How much cheese does the Big Guy funnel off to RINO Roberts?

Roberts is afraid of having his daughters taken away since their adoption violated Irish law.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Roberts is afraid of having his daughters taken away since their adoption violated Irish law.

@Hoodat

IMNSHO,Roberts is also afraid of being outed as a homo.

I am guessing those children will have some tales to tell when they are adults,unless it means they will lose their inheritances.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Where are the parents??

https://mobile.twitter.com/libsoftiktok/status/1468722079759429637

.@PressSec describes silent lunch and eating outside in the cold as “creative steps that schools have taken” to keep students safe. Psaki also shares that it’s “no big deal” for her three-year-old to mask inside and eat lunch outside. DC has mild winters! pic.twitter.com/DKmut2Td9w— Anthony LaMesa (@ajlamesa) December 10, 2021

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Wow.  They are full-on fascist retard.

Fat Bottom Girls make the Rocket World Gooooo. Round!!!!!!!!
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.