Author Topic: Biden to mandate Covid vaccine for federal workers, removing option to get tested instead  (Read 109301 times)

Online mountaineer

Two longtime soap opera actors leave their jobs, rather than get NBC's mandated vaccination. Washington Examiner: Two General Hospital actors leave show amid vaccine mandate.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline art.prout

Just filled out the religious exemption form and I feel like I've been put on trial and forced to defend my religious beliefs.  It wasn't a good feeling.

We have been praying daily for all of you souls that have been put into this web of medical tyranny.

Our God is a mighty God, He reigns from heaven above.

We come boldly to your throne room of Grace, we ask that You move mightily against all those powers that would seek to cause harm to Your people.

May our God intercede through the Holy Spirit to protect this man and his family from all harm.

Show him a path that will maintain his health and strengthen his spirit.

Stand with him and his fellow patriots, Lord.  Lift him up and protect his natural rights and liberties of a free man!

Amen.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Last Edit: November 25, 2021, 01:29:35 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
800 clowns, how'd they manage to scrape up that many democrat politicians on Thanksgiving?
Easy. They were told it was a religious holiday and they showed up to protest. :whistle:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Hoodat

Disclose.tv
@disclosetv
JUST IN - Fully vaccinated Canadian rocker Bryan Adams tests positive for #COVID19 for the second time in a month.

Covid cuts like a knife.

Most likely, he got infected before the first test, but the virus took a couple of weeks to break through the protein coat covering created by the mRNA jab.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
What sort of test?  And is he symptomatic or asymptomatic?

With those results I bet Cuts Like a Knife.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Kamaji

With those results I bet Cuts Like a Knife.

If it was the nasal swab test, then it may simply be reflecting re-exposure, not infection.

These tests are like the old canard about statistics:

there are lies,

there are damned lies,

then there are COVID-19 test results.

Online DB

This is disappointing .....and surprising

https://mobile.twitter.com/thechrisbuskirk/status/1464620461224910850

I deleted my NewsMax link when they originally announced this. They repeatedly fail and I've had enough.

Offline Killer Clouds

I deleted my NewsMax link when they originally announced this. They repeatedly fail and I've had enough.
I'm also done with Newsmax. They came in with a boom and now they will fade away or flip flop like Fox News.

« Last Edit: November 28, 2021, 12:44:19 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Election Wizard
@ElectionWizard

JUST IN: Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals BLOCKS San Diego Unified’s student COVID-19 vaccine mandate from going into effect — one day before the school district’s deadline for students to get their first dose.

Posted on 1:35 PM · Nov 29th, 2021

Federal court blocks Biden’s vaccine mandate for health care workers in 10 states
Insider Paper, Nov 29, 2021

In Missouri, a federal court barred the Biden administration from enforcing a vaccine mandate for health care workers in 10 states.

On Monday, Bloomberg Law reported, the US District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri issued a preliminary injunction on the mandate, which requires health-care workers to be vaccinated by January 4, 2022.

According to court documents, Judge Mattew Schelp issued the preliminary injunction for workers at Medicare- and Medicare-certified medical facilities in Alaska, Arkansas, Iowa, Kansas, Missouri, New Hampshire, Nebraska, Wyoming, and North and South Dakota.

The ten states had filed a lawsuit against the Biden administration, claiming that the vaccine mandate was unconstitutional.

According to Bloomberg Law, the mandate is on firm footing. If the injunction is overturned, it will be heard by the Eighth Circuit, which has only one active or senior status judge appointed by a Democrat out of 14 on the bench.

Missouri v. Biden, E.D. Mo., No. 4:21-cv-01329, 11/29/21, is the case.

https://insiderpaper.com/federal-court-blocks-bidens-vaccine-mandate-for-health-care-workers/

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Federal court blocks Biden’s vaccine mandate for health care workers in 10 states
Insider Paper, Nov 29, 2021

In Missouri, a federal court barred the Biden administration from enforcing a vaccine mandate for health care workers in 10 states.

On Monday, Bloomberg Law reported, the US District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri issued a preliminary injunction on the mandate, which requires health-care workers to be vaccinated by January 4, 2022.

According to court documents, Judge Mattew Schelp issued the preliminary injunction for workers at Medicare- and Medicare-certified medical facilities in Alaska, Arkansas, Iowa, Kansas, Missouri, New Hampshire, Nebraska, Wyoming, and North and South Dakota.

The ten states had filed a lawsuit against the Biden administration, claiming that the vaccine mandate was unconstitutional.

According to Bloomberg Law, the mandate is on firm footing. If the injunction is overturned, it will be heard by the Eighth Circuit, which has only one active or senior status judge appointed by a Democrat out of 14 on the bench.

Missouri v. Biden, E.D. Mo., No. 4:21-cv-01329, 11/29/21, is the case.

https://insiderpaper.com/federal-court-blocks-bidens-vaccine-mandate-for-health-care-workers/

Finally!  Granted it only kicks the can down the road for Federal employees like myself but it's a start.

I know people..coworkers who are losing sleep...losing weight...crying randomly because of the stress this mandate is putting on them.

If any other employer were doing this to their employees the Federal Government would be investigating them for workplace harassment.  But because the Feds are the ones forcing us to get this untested drug injected into us...it's perfectly ok.

**nononono*
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!