Author Topic: Biden to mandate Covid vaccine for federal workers, removing option to get tested instead  (Read 109310 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
I'm so sorry you're  being put in this position, @txradioguy
I hope you are able to find an answer that is acceptable to both you and your chain of command.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that one or both of the exemptions I submitted are approved.

I feel sorry for my boss...she's not getting the shot but our commander had her type up the memos that went out to everyone.  It's really tearing her up.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
“As the progress across the Federal government has shown, these requirements work..."  yeah, when you basically put a needle to someone's head and say "Jab or job".  Aholes!  9999hair out0000

I wonder if the percentages look so good is the result of people quitting?
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I wonder if the percentages look so good is the result of people quitting?
You know I really hated having to stop working, disability or not, but seeing the absolute crap being shoveled at actual producing workers over covid and by the communists that are actually running the Biden administration I am glad I am not among the employed.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Just filled out the religious exemption form and I feel like I've been put on trial and forced to defend my religious beliefs.  It wasn't a good feeling.

Offline Hoodat

Just filled out the religious exemption form and I feel like I've been put on trial and forced to defend my religious beliefs.  It wasn't a good feeling.

I will not allow my employer to be the judge of whether my religious beliefs are valid or not.  Here in Georgia, we are allowed a religious exemption.  I plan on exercising it, period.  That's all my employer needs to know.  I will not subject myself to any judgments from people who have no knowledge of what the Bible says.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
I will not allow my employer to be the judge of whether my religious beliefs are valid or not.  Here in Georgia, we are allowed a religious exemption.  I plan on exercising it, period.  That's all my employer needs to know.  I will not subject myself to any judgments from people who have no knowledge of what the Bible says.

If only it were that simple with the DoD.  I feel sorry for the pressure the military chaplains must be under right now.

Online Right_in_Virginia

Offline mountaineer

Your religious beliefs are being put on trial (assuming you're stating Christian beliefs, that is). That's exactly how my sister felt when her employer exercised its self-granted authority to determine whether - in their inestimable wisdom - her beliefs were valid and sufficient to exempt her from getting the clot shot.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2021, 11:39:18 pm by mountaineer »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline libertybele

Wow. That is horrible and I never ever thought that here in America we would be subjected to forced vaccinations.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that one or both of the exemptions I submitted are approved.

I feel sorry for my boss...she's not getting the shot but our commander had her type up the memos that went out to everyone.  It's really tearing her up.

**nononono*

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Just received my notice that I'm to provide proof of vaccination or face the consequences.

@txradioguy

Say WHAT?

Tell them,"This is AMERICA,BITCHES. I don't have to justify my religious beliefs to you or any other would-be dictator!"

Then throw in words like "ACLU" and lawsuits related to religious prosecution..

Hell,actually go to or email the closest ACLU office and get a case officer to open a case so you can tell them "if there are any questions you can ask them with my ACLU lawyer,here is his card.

I am agnostic,and even I am pissed off about this. We are either free people,or we are the slaves of our political masters,and this ain't arguing over "diet coke or diet pepsi,which is the best?". This is arguing about one of the most fundamental human rights that exists.

If,by chance,you need some financial aide to do this,start a tax free foundation to accept financial donations.

Even mo betta,talk with your fellow employees and get any that have the same problem to join in with you. Ain't NOTHING will scare them like a class action lawsuit with a monied organization like the ACLU actually defending religious liberty!

Do NOT allow them to get away with this!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Hoodat

Then throw in words like "ACLU" and lawsuits related to religious prosecution..

Hell,actually go to or email the closest ACLU office and get a case officer to open a case so you can tell them "if there are any questions you can ask them with my ACLU lawyer,here is his card.

There was a day long ago when the ACLU would take up a case like this.  But those days are long gone.

ACLU = Anti-Christ Lawyers' Union
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Do NOT allow them to get away with this!

It's the Federal Government @sneakypete ...they can pretty much get away with anything they want to.

I'm looking into my options thinking of joining one of the class action lawsuits that's being filed.

Honestly I'm hoping with the way the Feds keep moving the deadlines to be vaccinated into 2022 they just give up entirely.

But I have a sneaking suspicion that the Feds and DoD are racing to get this done and over with before the first injunction against this mandate for federal workers ever makes it to a courtroom.

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
@SZonian

Tell them you are willing to take the jab AFTER they prove to you it is safe, and put in writing the liability they assume if it is not.  Find out what death or disability payments they will be paying out first.

If they are not willing to share this information with you and still fire you, then they have no legal defense for wrongful termination since you stated up front you were willing to take the jab.
@Hoodat  Thanks, I'll keep that in mind...
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
There was a day long ago when the ACLU would take up a case like this.  But those days are long gone.

ACLU = Anti-Christ Lawyers' Union
There was a time the ACLU took cases like that only as a cover to their real reason they were established which was the destruction of the Republic and the United States of America.

Online Right_in_Virginia

Biden Will Require Essential Travelers Crossing US Land Borders, Such as TRUCK DRIVERS, to be Fully Vaccinated – 37% of Truckers to Reject Jab
Gateway Pundit, Nov 23, 2021

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/11/biden-will-require-essential-travelers-crossing-us-land-borders-truck-drivers-fully-vaccinated-amid-supply-chain-crisis/?utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=PostTopSharingButtons&utm_campaign=websitesharingbuttons

US to Require Vaccines for All Border Crossers in January
Associated Press, Nov 23, 2021

President Joe Biden plans to require essential nonresident travelers crossing U.S. land borders, such as truck drivers and emergency response officials, to be fully vaccinated beginning on Jan. 22.

https://www.usnews.com/news/politics/articles/2021-11-23/us-to-require-vaccines-for-all-border-crossers-in-january

Online Right_in_Virginia

Lauren Boebert
@laurenboebert

·
25m

Basically no one can come into this country unvaccinated unless they fly to Mexico and cross illegally.

Then they get free hotels & six-figure checks too.

Disclose.tv
@disclosetv

JUST IN - Biden admin will require essential, nonresident travelers crossing U.S. land borders, such as truck drivers, to be fully vaccinated against #COVID19 (WaPo)

Offline EdinVA

Online Right_in_Virginia