Author Topic: Biden to mandate Covid vaccine for federal workers, removing option to get tested instead  (Read 109310 times)

Online Right_in_Virginia

Online Right_in_Virginia

Where the hell are our protests?

Offline Hoodat

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Just received my notice that I'm to provide proof of vaccination or face the consequences.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Just received my notice that I'm to provide proof of vaccination or face the consequences.

Make them fire you then sue the s&*t out of them!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

That would mean suing the Federal government.  I'd be better off joining one of the class action suits being brought by Federal employees.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
That would mean suing the Federal government.  I'd be better off joining one of the class action suits being brought by Federal employees.

OK!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Hoodat

@txradioguy

Tell them you will get the vaccine once they are able to prove to you that it is safe, and that they assume liability if something goes wrong.  Have them declare how much they intend to pay your family if you don't survive, or how much of your medical bills and disability they will cover if you are incapacitated.

Make them do all that first.  Put the ball in their court, not yours.  Make them pony up first.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline EdinVA

Best of luck, no matter your decision... Tough spot to get slammed into..

Offline Hoodat

He first needs to give them the opportunity to accept liability.  If they refuse liability and then fire him, it makes any legal case many times better at success.  Put the burden where it belongs - on the employer.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
@txradioguy

Tell them you will get the vaccine once they are able to prove to you that it is safe, and that they assume liability if something goes wrong.  Have them declare how much they intend to pay your family if you don't survive, or how much of your medical bills and disability they will cover if you are incapacitated.

Make them do all that first.  Put the ball in their court, not yours.  Make them pony up first.

Will do.  Thanks.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Abstract 10712: Mrna COVID Vaccines Dramatically Increase Endothelial Inflammatory Markers and ACS Risk as Measured by the PULS Cardiac Test: a Warning

Steven R Gundry
Originally published 8 Nov 2021
Circulation. 2021;144:A10712

Abstract

Our group has been using the PLUS Cardiac Test (GD Biosciences, Inc, Irvine, CA) a clinically validated measurement of multiple protein biomarkers which generates a score predicting the 5 yr risk (percentage chance) of a new Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS). The score is based on changes from the norm of multiple protein biomarkers including IL-16, a proinflammatory cytokine, soluble Fas, an inducer of apoptosis, and Hepatocyte Growth Factor (HGF)which serves as a marker for chemotaxis of T-cells into epithelium and cardiac tissue, among other markers. Elevation above the norm increases the PULS score, while decreases below the norm lowers the PULS score.The score has been measured every 3-6 months in our patient population for 8 years. Recently, with the advent of the mRNA COVID 19 vaccines (vac) by Moderna and Pfizer, dramatic changes in the PULS score became apparent in most patients.This report summarizes those results. A total of 566 pts, aged 28 to 97, M:F ratio 1:1 seen in a preventive cardiology practice had a new PULS test drawn from 2 to 10 weeks following the 2nd COVID shot and was compared to the previous PULS score drawn 3 to 5 months previously pre- shot. Baseline IL-16 increased from 35=/-20 above the norm to 82 =/- 75 above the norm post-vac; sFas increased from 22+/- 15 above the norm to 46=/-24 above the norm post-vac; HGF increased from 42+/-12 above the norm to 86+/-31 above the norm post-vac. These changes resulted in an increase of the PULS score from 11% 5 yr ACS risk to 25% 5 yr ACS risk. At the time of this report, these changes persist for at least 2.5 months post second dose of vac.We conclude that the mRNA vacs dramatically increase inflammation on the endothelium and T cell infiltration of cardiac muscle and may account for the observations of increased thrombosis, cardiomyopathy, and other vascular events following vaccination...

-- excerpt, rest at link above --

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Over 90 percent of federal workers vaccinated by deadline, White House says
By Peter Sullivan - 11/22/21 10:33 AM EST

More than 90 percent of the federal workforce has received at least one shot of a COVID-19 vaccine, the White House said Monday on the deadline for President Biden’s federal employee mandate.

Another roughly 5 percent are in compliance by having a valid exception or an extension request, a senior administration official said, bringing the total to 95 percent in compliance.

For the small percentage of employees who are not in compliance, which still translates to thousands of people out of more than 3.5 million federal workers, “agencies are beginning an education and counseling process, followed by additional enforcement steps over time if needed,” the official said.

The Biden administration hopes the high uptake among federal workers is an example for private sector employers, as part of a larger vaccine mandate push. The administration’s vaccination-or-testing requirement for businesses with 100 or more workers is scheduled to take effect Jan. 4, though it is currently paused by a federal appeals court.

“As the progress across the Federal government has shown, these requirements work — and we hope that our implementation can serve as an example for other businesses of every size to move forward with similar measures that will protect their workforce, protect their customers, and protect our communities,” the senior administration official said.

more
https://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/582612-over-90-percent-of-federal-workers-vaccinated-by-deadline
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Polly Ticks

I'm so sorry you're  being put in this position, @txradioguy
I hope you are able to find an answer that is acceptable to both you and your chain of command.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
Over 90 percent of federal workers vaccinated by deadline, White House says
By Peter Sullivan - 11/22/21 10:33 AM EST

More than 90 percent of the federal workforce has received at least one shot of a COVID-19 vaccine, the White House said Monday on the deadline for President Biden’s federal employee mandate.

Another roughly 5 percent are in compliance by having a valid exception or an extension request, a senior administration official said, bringing the total to 95 percent in compliance.

For the small percentage of employees who are not in compliance, which still translates to thousands of people out of more than 3.5 million federal workers, “agencies are beginning an education and counseling process, followed by additional enforcement steps over time if needed,” the official said.

The Biden administration hopes the high uptake among federal workers is an example for private sector employers, as part of a larger vaccine mandate push. The administration’s vaccination-or-testing requirement for businesses with 100 or more workers is scheduled to take effect Jan. 4, though it is currently paused by a federal appeals court.

“As the progress across the Federal government has shown, these requirements work — and we hope that our implementation can serve as an example for other businesses of every size to move forward with similar measures that will protect their workforce, protect their customers, and protect our communities,” the senior administration official said.

more
https://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/582612-over-90-percent-of-federal-workers-vaccinated-by-deadline
“As the progress across the Federal government has shown, these requirements work..."  yeah, when you basically put a needle to someone's head and say "Jab or job".  Aholes!  9999hair out0000
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
@txradioguy  I'm sorry to hear that, but can relate.  I receive weekly notices from my co. that I'm currently "not in compliance" and must be by 4 Jan...the latest post from @mystery-ak only serves to reduce my confidence in that pedo in the WH backing off of the requirement...oh well, I have plenty of PTO to see if something changes in Jan or Feb of 22.
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline Hoodat

@txradioguy  I'm sorry to hear that, but can relate.  I receive weekly notices from my co. that I'm currently "not in compliance" and must be by 4 Jan...the latest post from @mystery-ak only serves to reduce my confidence in that pedo in the WH backing off of the requirement...oh well, I have plenty of PTO to see if something changes in Jan or Feb of 22.

@SZonian

Tell them you are willing to take the jab AFTER they prove to you it is safe, and put in writing the liability they assume if it is not.  Find out what death or disability payments they will be paying out first.

If they are not willing to share this information with you and still fire you, then they have no legal defense for wrongful termination since you stated up front you were willing to take the jab.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-