Author Topic: Biden to mandate Covid vaccine for federal workers, removing option to get tested instead  (Read 109433 times)

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
The so called vaccine doesn't work. It's not a vaccine.
:bingo:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Why not? The term 'vaccine' is a misnomer in the first place,  so...  :whistle: :shrug:

It also allows the government to threaten us with our livelihoods and freedom in perpetuity
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
How liberal/democrats demanded and got freedoms for perverts, deviants and molesters, AND FOREIGNERS, yet demand oppressive losses of freedoms that Americans have enjoyed for over a hundred years!
As long as the common folk cannot comprehend that democrats are their sworn enemies, and consistently viciously so,we will continue to lose even our God given rights, Constitutional too!  We cannot be a free people when people reject using their brains on election days,and only desire to use their manipulated feelings.
 :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Online roamer_1

It also allows the government to threaten us with our livelihoods and freedom in perpetuity

It's a wake up call. I am a private contractor and always have been... Sure the lockdown destroyed my business... But I just switched to a buy-sell orientation and got through it. The pooter business is coming back, ever so slowly... The only reason I am still moving is that independence.

Online roamer_1

As long as the common folk cannot comprehend that democrats are government is  their sworn enemies, and consistently viciously so,we will continue to lose even our God given rights, Constitutional too!  We cannot be a free people when people reject using their brains on election days,and only desire to use their manipulated feelings.
 :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:

Online mountaineer

OSHA has suspended the vaccine mandate
Alex Berenson
   Nov 17

In the wake of the Fifth Circuit stay that found it likely to be struck down as unconstitutional.

This means that if your employer tells you the Dec. 4 deadline is a federal requirement, your employer is lying.

SOURCE: https://www.osha.gov/coronavirus/ets2
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
OSHA has suspended the vaccine mandate
Alex Berenson
   Nov 17

In the wake of the Fifth Circuit stay that found it likely to be struck down as unconstitutional.

This means that if your employer tells you the Dec. 4 deadline is a federal requirement, your employer is lying.

SOURCE: https://www.osha.gov/coronavirus/ets2
OSHA was supposed to be the enforcer via their ETS, I'm curious though if this directly affects Pedo Joe's EO?
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Online Right_in_Virginia

Online Hoodat

Institutionalized corruption.  Pfizer's "new" drug isn't new at all.  It is a combination of two already existing drugs.  Even worse, the combination itself has been available from other vendors for years.  The combination is already available at less than $2 per pill.  Yet with our money, the Biden coup just paid Pfizer $529 per pill.  Wholesale.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.