Author Topic: Biden to mandate Covid vaccine for federal workers, removing option to get tested instead  (Read 109310 times)

Online Right_in_Virginia

From the 5th Circuit's ruling made yesterday (Nov 12):.  Source: DiscloseTV Twitter

« Last Edit: November 13, 2021, 11:59:04 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline Hoodat

Election Wizard
@ElectionWiz
Massive demonstration outside Parliament in Melbourne, Australia against a controversial bill giving the Prime Minister vast powers, including the power to declare a state of emergency and impose new lockdowns.

The demonstration is in Melbourne's city center, and it is massive.  But Australia's Parliament is in Canberra.

Last Updated: 13th November, 2021 17:00 IST

Australia: Thousands Protest In Melbourne Against New Pandemic Laws, Vaccine Mandate
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline mountaineer

The Dirty Truth (Josh)
@AKA_RealDirty
Today in Huntington, West Virginia all Cabell Huntington hospital employees walked out in solidarity against vaccine mandate.
This was the local hospital I always went to before I came to this nursing home.
12:42 PM · Nov 13, 2021

I will assume (hoping for the best) that patient care didn't suffer, but I can't fault the hospital staff for their unwillingness to get this shot.
====================

Edit to add: I've just learned the SEIU employees have been on strike against this hospital for a week, so this tweeter may be mistaken about their motives - unless employees who are not SEIU members walked out.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2021, 07:33:07 pm by mountaineer »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline libertybele

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

The Dirty Truth (Josh)
@AKA_RealDirty
Today in Huntington, West Virginia all Cabell Huntington hospital employees walked out in solidarity against vaccine mandate.
This was the local hospital I always went to before I came to this nursing home.
12:42 PM · Nov 13, 2021

I will assume (hoping for the best) that patient care didn't suffer, but I can't fault the hospital staff for their unwillingness to get this shot.

I don't blame them either for not complying; good for them!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
And now, there's this.....

garyelam23
@garyelam23
The CDC has now removed info on the "deaths after being Vaxed" from the website. Isn't that a bit strange?
5:58 AM · Nov 13, 2021·Twitter for Android
 Retweets
 Quote Tweets
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online DB

And now, there's this.....

garyelam23
@garyelam23
The CDC has now removed info on the "deaths after being Vaxed" from the website. Isn't that a bit strange?
5:58 AM · Nov 13, 2021·Twitter for Android
 Retweets
 Quote Tweets
Makes perfect sense - to a lefty. If shoplifting crime is high they solve it by making shoplifting essentially legal. Problem solved... "Crime" stats drop and that's all that matters... And then lefties will blame businesses as being racist because there's no where to shop in these areas anymore... The area then transitions into full ghetto leaving those too poor to leave behind...

Leftism is suicide every single time. The only question if how long it takes.

Online Right_in_Virginia

Jacob Cabe
@jacobcabe
·
12h

BREAKING: California School Board voted to reject vaccine mandate

Online Right_in_Virginia

From Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.

2:10 video

“Vaccine Misinformation” and who benefits.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Kukicat7/status/1459563355803377667

Online Right_in_Virginia

Offline Hoodat

JUST IN - Austria authorizes the world's first nationwide lockdown for unvaccinated people over the age of 12, which goes into effect at midnight tonight.

Pfizer Uber Alles
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
"It may turn out that the term “booster” is a bit of a misnomer, and that the correct number of shots for maximum efficacy isn’t yet known."

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/newsletters/2021-11-14/how-long-will-boosters-last

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Hoodat

"It may turn out that the term “booster” is a bit of a misnomer, and that the correct number of shots for maximum efficacy isn’t yet known."

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/newsletters/2021-11-14/how-long-will-boosters-last

And if you happen to get that number wrong when telling someone whether or not you're 'fully vaccinated', then you could be spending the next six months in prison.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online roamer_1

Why not? The term 'vaccine' is a misnomer in the first place,  so...  :whistle: :shrug:

Online Kamaji

https://mobile.twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1459314051255783430

That's a pretty damning characterization of the mandate.  The quoted language would appear to satisfy the "arbitrary and capricious" standard under the APA for taking down administrative regulations.