Author Topic: Biden to mandate Covid vaccine for federal workers, removing option to get tested instead  (Read 109746 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

MJ Tomko
@Tomko_1

· 21h

2nd grader suspended 36 times for refusing to wear a mask meets with DeSantis. This is what courage looks like.

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.

Shame on whatever school administrator allowed these suspensions.  9999hair out0000
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Good luck.
My company has so far refused to communicate how "accommodations" will or can be made for those of us who work in "closed areas".

I've yet to consider an exemption, playing the "long game" so to speak.  So far, with OSHA slipping right, I've bought a month and no matter what the dip$hits in the WH say about "continue despite the injunction", I'm depending on the Courts to get this right and 8itch slapping the WH. 

If not, I have enough vacation to make it from 4 Jan to March to see what else develops.

Thanks.  So far the Army and DoD appear to be building the airplane while its in flight where these mandates are concerned.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline DB

Online Hoodat

https://mobile.twitter.com/kr3at/status/1457820313383755781

She must have begun her career at the age of 4 for her to have served 31 years as a flight attendant.

btw, she works for United.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2021, 08:31:34 pm by Hoodat »
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker

https://mobile.twitter.com/RaheemKassam/status/1458935853938618369
Didn't realize Gene was such a gullible simp...always struck me as a pretty hardcore Libertarian.
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Online rustynail

Excessive use of hair dye may diminish cognitive abilities.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Didn't realize Gene was such a gullible simp...always struck me as a pretty hardcore Libertarian.

Interesting that the guy (Simmons) who brags about having slept with 5k women would take this stance on people chosing not to take the vaccine.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker

https://mobile.twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1459170603391401991
Holy $hit!  Losing my job, income, home, etc. isn't enough for these aholes...I guess the boxcars are next ahole? 
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline mountaineer

The more vaccines and booster vaccines, the more sick people.
   Worldwide vaccine failure: From Singapore to the Netherlands to Iceland to Vermont. And coming soon to the entire northern half of the United States.   
Alex Berenson
Nov 12   

This is not how it was supposed to go.

Deaths hitting new highs in Singapore (85% of the population fully vaccinated - NOT adults, the entire population)...
https://alexberenson.substack.com/p/worldwide-vaccine-failure
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Killer Clouds

The so called vaccine doesn't work. It's not a vaccine.

BREAKING: 5th Circuit Reaffirms Stay of Biden’s Vaccine Mandate
Election Wizard, Nov 12, 2021

On Friday, a federal appeals court reaffirmed its earlier halt of President Joe Biden’s vaccine mandate on private employers.

Writing for a panel of judges at the 5th Circuit Court of Appeals, Judge Engelhardt described the mandate as “fatally flawed” and said OSHA grossly exceed its legal authority. “…health agencies do not make housing policy, and occupational safety administrations do not make health policy. In seeking to do so here, OSHA runs afoul of the statute from which it draws its power and, likely, violates the constitutional structure that safeguards our collective liberty,” the judge wrote.

The most recent order comes after the White House on Monday said businesses should move forward with President Joe Biden’s vaccine and testing requirements for private businesses, despite the 5th Circuit’s previous order from latest weekend which brought a temporary halt to the rule.

In today’s ruling, the court made clear OSHA should “take no steps to implement or enforce the mandate until further court order."

More:  https://electionwiz.com/2021/11/12/breaking-5th-circuit-reaffirms-stay-bidens-vaccine-mandate/