Author Topic: Biden to mandate Covid vaccine for federal workers, removing option to get tested instead  (Read 109760 times)

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
'Truth' simply is not in this man.
He is an incontinent prevaricator. He reminds me of the Clintons, who also lied, even when there was no purpose to telling falsehoods.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
Senate Republicans will do nothing as usual.
I do hope you are wrong.  (Given that "hope" is not a plan.) My health/welfare depends on them doing the right thing.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2021, 04:08:27 am by SZonian »
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Online SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker

https://mobile.twitter.com/ColumbiaBugle/status/1457066945262587913
Thank you @Right_in_Virginia  for all of your posts on this matter, it's much appreciated by me and many others, I'm sure.  Godspeed.
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline DB

Thank you @Right_in_Virginia  for all of your posts on this matter, it's much appreciated by me and many others, I'm sure.  Godspeed.

Yes, I definitely appreciate it.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

You're most welcome.   : happy77

@DB @SZonian

Dems say it's fake .... but wouldn't it be great if it caught on??   :laugh:

https://mobile.twitter.com/PapiTrumpo/status/1456054965831708673

« Last Edit: November 07, 2021, 07:16:41 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline Smokin Joe

https://mobile.twitter.com/PapiTrumpo/status/1456054965831708673
Hey! The Captain got the claps! Notable applause for miss looking for a First Class upgrade being removed from the aircraft.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

I made 4500 food deliveries without a vaccine, but now, when I am working in a mobile Lab in a remote location on a drill site, they want me to get the jabs?

Let's go, Brandon!

C S Lewis

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Just turned in both of my requests for exemption to my commander. Here's hoping one of them does the trick.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Just turned in both of my requests for exemption to my commander. Here's hoping one of them does the trick.

Hoping for a good  outcome for you  @txradioguy      :0001:

Online SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
Good luck.
My company has so far refused to communicate how "accommodations" will or can be made for those of us who work in "closed areas".

I've yet to consider an exemption, playing the "long game" so to speak.  So far, with OSHA slipping right, I've bought a month and no matter what the dip$hits in the WH say about "continue despite the injunction", I'm depending on the Courts to get this right and 8itch slapping the WH. 

If not, I have enough vacation to make it from 4 Jan to March to see what else develops.

Online Hoodat

So the Dems automatically assumed it was about them?  I wonder how they drew that conclusion?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Hoodat

OSHA says it does not need "employee permission" to access "employee medical records"

Excuse me?  Did HIPAA get revoked?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Killer Clouds

Excuse me?  Did HIPAA get revoked?
Whoever releases the medical records without the patients permission is violating HIPAA and can be sued. No HIPAA has not been revoked.