Author Topic: Biden to mandate Covid vaccine for federal workers, removing option to get tested instead  (Read 109301 times)

Online Kamaji

I saw them gathering in the city today as I went to work. 

It's going to be a massive disaster, too, since about 25% of the NYPD will be furloughed after tomorrow, and Saturday is Halloween.  Best to stay indoors this year in certain neighborhoods.

Offline Killer Clouds

I saw them gathering in the city today as I went to work. 

It's going to be a massive disaster, too, since about 25% of the NYPD will be furloughed after tomorrow, and Saturday is Halloween.  Best to stay indoors this year in certain neighborhoods.
Check your calendar. All Halloween is on Sunday October 31st. They want to defund the police anyway so 25% is a good start.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

All city employees are required to show proof of vaccination or be placed on unpaid leave on Monday.

https://mobile.twitter.com/TheMarieOakes/status/1453752609907544074

This was organized by FDNY unions..... NY Post reports a couple of hundred .... looks like more to me.  (See video above, too)

Running for Mayor:

More:  https://nypost.com/2021/10/28/city-workers-rally-at-gracie-mansion-against-covid-vax-mandate/?utm_source=NYPTwitter&utm_medium=SocialFlow&utm_campaign=SocialFlow

Online mountaineer

Conservative Brief
Judge Deals Blow To Biden’s Military Vax Mandate
 Martin Walsh
October 29, 2021

A district court judge has issued a temporary restraining order blocking the Biden administration from mandating that civilian and active-duty military members are required to get vaccinated.

District Judge Colleen Kollar-Kotelly’s temporary restraining order prevents both civilian and active-duty military plaintiffs from being terminated after they sued the Biden administration over religious exemptions to COVID-19 vaccines. ...
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Hoodat

Conservative Brief
Judge Deals Blow To Biden’s Military Vax Mandate
 Martin Walsh
October 29, 2021

A district court judge has issued a temporary restraining order blocking the Biden administration from mandating that civilian and active-duty military members are required to get vaccinated.

District Judge Colleen Kollar-Kotelly’s temporary restraining order prevents both civilian and active-duty military plaintiffs from being terminated after they sued the Biden administration over religious exemptions to COVID-19 vaccines. ...
Too late for those who already got jabbed.  Like my son.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

pointing-up

What the hell is the "emergency"?????

Online DefiantMassRINO

Federal contractors need to be fully vaccinated by December 8th.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Please remember, our kids are not an experiment.

https://mobile.twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1454166554271227914
What's the "emergency"?

Interesting that the CDC provides no data after 2019 on their website, but IIRC, the leading cause of child death is accidents, followed by genetic disorders and homicide.

In ND there have been ZERO child deaths from COVID in the 0-14 age group.

No emergency there, so how do they justify the "emergency authorization".

More lies. Hiding data that would suggest the emergency does not exist.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Hoodat

Please remember, our kids are not an experiment.

Oh yes they are.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online mountaineer

Oh yes they are.
Indeed. Your children are not your own. It takes a village, blahblahblah.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Offline libertybele

I really think (hope) people are starting to wake up.

Far too late, I'm afraid.  The damage is already done and things are beyond out of control.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Far too late, I'm afraid.  The damage is already done and things are beyond out of control.

@libertybele

I think it is already too late to stop it,but sincerely hope I am wrong.

Hell,the Dims WANT a race war,and are still pushing black hatred even today. They NEED violent uprisings in the streets in order to be able to get away with declaring Martial Law,and suspending the Bill of Rights "for the duration of the emergency",and nobody but them will have the authority to declare the emergency has ended.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline libertybele

@libertybele

I think it is already too late to stop it,but sincerely hope I am wrong.

Hell,the Dims WANT a race war,and are still pushing black hatred even today. They NEED violent uprisings in the streets in order to be able to get away with declaring Martial Law,and suspending the Bill of Rights "for the duration of the emergency",and nobody but them will have the authority to declare the emergency has ended.

They've been pushing for a race war for quite sometime; Bammy took this country back in race relations at least 2-3 decades and he has encouraged BLM.   Unfortunately, we're not going to win against the gov't unless Black and Whites unite and they know that.  I believe it's far too late.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
They've been pushing for a race war for quite sometime; Bammy took this country back in race relations at least 2-3 decades and he has encouraged BLM.   Unfortunately, we're not going to win against the gov't unless Black and Whites unite and they know that.  I believe it's far too late.

Remember @libertybele to watch what the 'OTHER' hand is doing/hiding.

The overall goal is to expand Homeland Security by creating a Federal Police Force in several high-populated counties in several States.

Obama's Brown-Shirt was not an abstract. 

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline LegalAmerican

Too late for those who already got jabbed.  Like my son.

Look at ways, that crap can be removed from your system.  There is a Spanish scientist telling us how.  Before it multiplies.  It is worth a try.   Ivermectin.

HOW TO REMOVE MAGNETIC GRAPHENE FROM THE BODY AFTER A COVID-JAB (LA QUINTA COLUMNA)
https://www.bitchute.com/video/87Um7fBMJTRi/
« Last Edit: October 31, 2021, 12:47:48 am by LegalAmerican »

Only the American citizen is subject to the Biden-Fauci edicts.  Still think they're worried about your health??

CDC says unvaccinated young foreign travelers do not need to quarantine
Reuters, Oct 30, 2021

WASHINGTON, Oct 30 (Reuters) - The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) said on Saturday that unvaccinated foreign nationals under the age of 18 traveling to the United States by air do not have to self-quarantine upon arrival.

CDC Director Rochelle Walensky on Saturday signed a revised order clarifying that foreign national children who have not been vaccinated against COVID-19 do not need to isolate for seven days upon arrival in the United States.

A CDC order issued on Monday had raised alarm among some foreign travelers that their children would need to quarantine for that long after arriving.

Airlines and others had pressed for the changes for foreign children, saying it would harm international tourism if children had to self-quarantine upon arrival. The exemption from self-quarantine also applies to unvaccinated foreign visitors who are part of clinical trials.

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/cdc-clarifies-unvaccinated-young-foreign-travelers-do-not-need-quarantine-2021-10-30/