Author Topic: Biden to mandate Covid vaccine for federal workers, removing option to get tested instead  (Read 109310 times)

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
They are, because Americans are paying the freight for the research and development work.  How's it feel, being a paid-in chump for a few billion Indians?
By the time I am buying that, it'll be off patent anyway.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
@DCPatriot thanks. 

The big indicator was when my (fully vaccinated) better half came back from a Vegas girls trip and tested positive.

I started running a high fever and developed a cough about a week ago. Overall body aches and a tight feeling in my chest.

I went last Tuesday and got tested and it came back positive.

@txradioguy

Thanks for the reply.

Please take care of yourself.  Prayers up for you and your family.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
@mountaineer with the exception of still feeling a little run down.  I’m feeling 100% better than I did last night.

Glad you’re doing better. And glad you were offered that treatment.
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Thank you every one for the get well wishes.

I can't describe how much better I feel after getting that antibody therapy.  It truly is night and day.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Kamaji

@mountaineer with the exception of still feeling a little run down.  I’m feeling 100% better than I did last night. 

I'm a little slow on following up, but I'm glad you're doing so much better!

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion

https://mobile.twitter.com/ArthurSchwartz/status/1450135222830444548
Will anyone actually notice a difference? The police aren't actually allowed to do anything, even if they actually do arrest anyone they are right back out on the streets...if they are liberals or one of the Black or Brown protected classes.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
mobile.twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1450210429884637192

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@catfish1957

She looks like some sort of alien fish,gawking out of a fish bowl.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
@catfish1957

She looks like some sort of alien fish,gawking out of a fish bowl.

« Last Edit: October 19, 2021, 04:07:36 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline libertybele

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

Chicago police vaccine mandate: Officers being sent home without pay for non-compliance

https://abc7chicago.com/chicago-police-fop-john-catanzara-mayor-lori-lightfoot/11139232/

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
Chicago police vaccine mandate: Officers being sent home without pay for non-compliance

https://abc7chicago.com/chicago-police-fop-john-catanzara-mayor-lori-lightfoot/11139232/

U.S Crime Central sends cops home......   Ron White coined it right......   You just can't fix stupid.

Offline Killer Clouds

U.S Crime Central sends cops home......   Ron White coined it right......   You just can't fix stupid.
They don't do anything anyway.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Seattle PD and Seattle Fire walking up the stairs of Seattle City Hall to turn in their boots. These a excellent officers and firefighters with years of service that truly can’t be replaced. pic.twitter.com/OmfrMhCNpc— Katie Daviscourt🇺🇸 (@KatieDaviscourt) October 19, 2021

« Last Edit: October 20, 2021, 12:45:12 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline libertybele

I back what they are doing. I pray that they are able to survive this.

Kevin Kiley
@KevinKileyCA
· 1h

In-N-Out’s response to being shut down by San Francisco:

“We refuse to become the vaccination police for any government. We fiercely disagree with any government dictate that forces a private company to discriminate against customers who choose to patronize their business.”

I back what they are doing. I pray that they are able to survive this.

Mega dittos @libertybele    :patriot:   :0001:

Offline Killer Clouds

Fire fighters striking will hurt but the PD won't be missed.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline Killer Clouds

https://mobile.twitter.com/nypost/status/1450673390080118790
The responses to that are mostly from idiots. The vaccine does not work and can be deadly to some that have gotten it. It is something that is definitely a personal choice to be made.

Offline Hoodat

From "essential" to "expendable" almost overnight...smdh.

From 'Hero' to 'zero'.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-