Author Topic: Biden to mandate Covid vaccine for federal workers, removing option to get tested instead  (Read 109426 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Well now I have more ammo for my paper work for an exemption from the vaccine.

Natural immunity.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Well now I have more ammo for my paper work for an exemption from the vaccine.

Natural immunity.

From the journal ImmunityDiscrete Immune Response Signature to SARS-CoV-2 mRNA Vaccination Versus Infection https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=3838993

While both infection and vaccination induced robust innate and adaptive immune responses, our analysis revealed significant qualitative differences between the two types of immune challenges. In COVID-19 patients, immune responses were characterized by a highly augmented interferon response which was largely absent in vaccine recipients. Increased interferon signaling likely contributed to the observed dramatic upregulation of cytotoxic genes in the peripheral T cells and innate-like lymphocytes in patients but not in immunized subjects. Analysis of B and T cell receptor repertoires revealed that while the majority of clonal B and T cells in COVID-19 patients were effector cells, in vaccine recipients clonally expanded cells were primarily circulating memory cells. Importantly, the divergence in immune subsets engaged, the transcriptional differences in key immune populations, and the differences in maturation of adaptive immune cells revealed by our analysis have far-ranging implications for immunity to this novel pathogen.

(In a nutshell, natural immunity is superior to the vaccine, once you have natural immunity.)
But wait, there's more!

Differential effects of the second SARS-CoV-2 mRNA vaccine dose on T cell immunity in naïve and COVID-19 recovered individuals found at https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.03.22.436441v1
Our results demonstrate that the second dose increases both the humoral and cellular immunity in naïve individuals. On the contrary, the second BNT162b2 vaccine dose results in a reduction of cellular immunity in COVID-19 recovered individuals, which suggests that a second dose, according to the current standard regimen of vaccination, may be not necessary in individuals previously infected with SARS-CoV-2.
(emphasis mine)

Notably, the second shot actually has been observed to reduce  immunity in patients who have recovered from COVID and who have acquired natural immunity.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
From the journal ImmunityDiscrete Immune Response Signature to SARS-CoV-2 mRNA Vaccination Versus Infection https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=3838993

(In a nutshell, natural immunity is superior to the vaccine, once you have natural immunity.)
But wait, there's more!

That makes sense and lines up with everything I've been reading on my own.

Differential effects of the second SARS-CoV-2 mRNA vaccine dose on T cell immunity in naïve and COVID-19 recovered individuals found at https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.03.22.436441v1(emphasis mine)

Notably, the second shot actually has been observed to reduce  immunity in patients who have recovered from COVID and who have acquired natural immunity.

Since I picked this up from my better half who took the Moderna shots...I'm of the firm belief that the vaccine makes you more vulnerable to getting the virus and passing it on to others.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
There are groups beginning to form via social media linking federal employees from across the country and they are pooling their resources to combat this mandate that is being forced on us.

IMO the Biden Admin is going to be very taken abak at the resistance they run into when the deadlines for us to get jabbed start approaching.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
There are groups beginning to form via social media linking federal employees from across the country and they are pooling their resources to combat this mandate that is being forced on us.

IMO the Biden Admin is going to be very taken abak at the resistance they run into when the deadlines for us to get jabbed start approaching.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline EdinVA

Be careful.  DHS and DOJ monitor those groups under the guise of terrorism.  I would not be surprised if these folks start losing clearances and/or jobs soon.

Offline Smokin Joe

Be careful.  DHS and DOJ monitor those groups under the guise of terrorism.  I would not be surprised if these folks start losing clearances and/or jobs soon.
If that happens, it only proves that the current Administration is what it is--an adolescent form of Totalitarianism, waiting to grow into a full fledged oppressive Communist dictatorship.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Hoodat

The mRNA jab is in itself a foreign invader that will provoke an immune response.  A normal vaccine introduces a weakened or dead version of a virus into the body, provoking an immune response against it.  But the mRNA jab introduces instead introduces a program to generate an immune response against something other than itself.  So it has to first suppress the body's immune response against the program so that the program can be allowed to run.

The problem is that this immune response suppression does not only suppress the immune response against the mRNA jab program, but that suppression spills over against other agents.  Thus, the immune response against the virus itself (one it breaks through the protein coat and reveals itself to the body) is compromised.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline EdinVA

If that happens, it only proves that the current Administration is what it is--an adolescent form of Totalitarianism, waiting to grow into a full fledged oppressive Communist dictatorship.

I think that is one mistake that folks are making, underestimating the governments thirst for totalitarianism...

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
The mRNA jab is in itself a foreign invader that will provoke an immune response.  A normal vaccine introduces a weakened or dead version of a virus into the body, provoking an immune response against it.  But the mRNA jab introduces instead introduces a program to generate an immune response against something other than itself.  So it has to first suppress the body's immune response against the program so that the program can be allowed to run.

The problem is that this immune response suppression does not only suppress the immune response against the mRNA jab program, but that suppression spills over against other agents.  Thus, the immune response against the virus itself (one it breaks through the protein coat and reveals itself to the body) is compromised.

But…but…but St. Fauci says it’s completely safe.  *****rollingeyes*****
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@EdinVA

Not to mention arrested on bogus felony charges.,

The feds don't have to win because they can drag it out in court until the arrested people become bankrupt and accept a plea bargain so the goobermint can save face and they can get THAT "monkey" off their backs.

Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline EdinVA

@EdinVA

The feds don't have to win because they can drag it out in court until the arrested people become bankrupt and accept a plea bargain so the goobermint can save face and they can get THAT "monkey" off their backs.
@sneakypete
Exactly.... Most federal positions that I am aware of require at least a public trust clearance and a conviction will kill that and creditors view that with a real negative so the impact is huge..

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

Yeah we're very aware of that possibility.  But standing up for what you believe in always comes with risk.

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
I hope you aren't flying over Thanksgiving. 40% of TSA workers are not vaxxed
https://www.wlwt.com/article/40-percent-tsa-employees-are-unvaccinated/37953501

Countdown to Resignation

Online Hoodat

I hope you aren't flying over Thanksgiving. 40% of TSA workers are not vaxxed
https://www.wlwt.com/article/40-percent-tsa-employees-are-unvaccinated/37953501

The threat to travelers are the 60% who are.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline EdinVA

Yeah we're very aware of that possibility.  But standing up for what you believe in always comes with risk.
:beer:

Offline Smokin Joe

@EdinVA

I had nothing when I got here. It won't matter when I leave. I've lived lean and mean a few times in the meantime.
Through it all (and I emphasize this with the kids) there are two things that can't be taken from me, what I know, and my soul (already dedicated to God).
In the meantime, they will be the ones having fits.

C S Lewis

Online Hoodat

Since I picked this up from my better half who took the Moderna shots...I'm of the firm belief that the vaccine makes you more vulnerable to getting the virus and passing it on to others.

That is the 'medical reason' I plan to use against my employer when they implement mandates.  "Getting the jab will put my family members at risk because it will surreptitiously render me a carrier once I get exposed."

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-