Author Topic: Biden to mandate Covid vaccine for federal workers, removing option to get tested instead  (Read 109310 times)

Offline mountaineer

I hear there are rumblings about the federal mandate within the air traffic controller community.
They were having staffing problems at JAX, I believe, related to the mandate.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Hoodat

I hear there are rumblings about the federal mandate within the air traffic controller community.

Any word of controllers being let go at Southwest hubs?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@Right_in_Virginia

I guess that now makes it official. There is no longer any such critter as a government employee. They are all now slaves,with no rights to make any of their own decisions.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline EdinVA

@Right_in_Virginia

I guess that now makes it official. There is no longer any such critter as a government employee. They are all now slaves,with no rights to make any of their own decisions.

Well @sneakypete I would suggest that one of the things that got into this mess is that federal employees were making their own decisions regardless of their superiors or the constitution..

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Well @sneakypete I would suggest that one of the things that got into this mess is that federal employees were making their own decisions regardless of their superiors or the constitution..

@EdinVA

And you would be wrong. Federal employees make no decisions. They just follow the orders of their masters.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
witter.com/CassandraRules/status/1447385510188621824

Nice sentiment, but likely staged based on kid's reaction
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

If you are extremely overweight—please do not think you have the authority to yell at people who are in shape and unvaccinated about trusting doctors, science, and preventable death.

A little self-awareness goes a very long way.— Candace Owens (@RealCandaceO) October 11, 2021

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Last Edit: October 11, 2021, 04:21:00 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

Offline mountaineer

Guess which Fortune 50 company won't make employees get vaccinated?
Alex Berenson
   Oct 12

Hint: It’s arguably the most science-driven of all.

Intel.   

Not only that, vaccinated employees cannot say they do not want to work with unvaccinated employees. (Policy 8.4)

Not only that, Intel FORBIDS managers from asking for vaccination status. (Policy 8.13)

Not only that, Intel ACCEPTS antibodies as a full substitute for vaccination for people who must quarantine after a Covid exposure or for travel requirements. (Policy 1.2)

True story.

Source: https://www.intel.com/content/dam/www/central-libraries/us/en/documents/coronavirus-communication.pdf
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline DB

Alex Berenson
   Oct 12

Hint: It’s arguably the most science-driven of all.

Intel.   

Not only that, vaccinated employees cannot say they do not want to work with unvaccinated employees. (Policy 8.4)

Not only that, Intel FORBIDS managers from asking for vaccination status. (Policy 8.13)

Not only that, Intel ACCEPTS antibodies as a full substitute for vaccination for people who must quarantine after a Covid exposure or for travel requirements. (Policy 1.2)

True story.

Source: https://www.intel.com/content/dam/www/central-libraries/us/en/documents/coronavirus-communication.pdf

Good for Intel! It won't take many of these to brake the dam of tyranny.

Offline Hoodat

NM Electronics?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Kamaji