Author Topic: Biden to mandate Covid vaccine for federal workers, removing option to get tested instead  (Read 109310 times)

Offline LegalAmerican

It started with just having to wear a mask, to try and slow down the spread of NEW COMMON COLD virus, for about 2 weeks.  Where are we now?   21 pages;  I also read, POSTAL WORKERS, those who deliver mail daily to the public and those in daily contact at the post office, do not have to get any vaccine.  Zero sense.  "The mail must go on?". 

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
@JackPosobiec

BREAKING: Biden says he will allow the country to get back to normal when 97-98% of Americans are vaccinated

3:05 PM · Sep 27, 2021·Twitter Web App

christian:
Remember when Biden admonished us Americans that we needed to trust him more?  That was just before the Afghanistan pull out, that betrayed so many Americans that many are still left over there, and Biden turned Afghanistan into a radical fully armed Taliban jihad militant superstate,that threatens the world.  His Taliban buddies he favored over us, remember?  Trust, remember ?  Like trust fauci and Biden over the co-vid they used try to re-invent America and trash the Constitution-rights?
« Last Edit: September 29, 2021, 12:41:35 am by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
Not just FedGov workers (minus those excluded for some reason or another).  https://www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/downloads/Draft contractor guidance doc_20210922.pdf

They're now fixing to mandate all Gov't contractors to enforce this bullshit down through their ranks or face onerous fines for non-compliance. 

And according to the document, "no exceptions", not even remote or telework exemptions.  If you work for a contractor doing work for the USGov, you are being compelled to get the jab.

I am seriously beginning to contemplate my future employment options right now.

This kind of coercion is ethically and morally wrong/corrupt.

Oh yeah, EFF Joe Liden and all those aligned with this.
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

This kind of coercion is ethically and morally wrong/corrupt.

Oh yeah, EFF Joe Liden and all those aligned with this.

I agree @SZonian -- wholeheartedly; especailly since the drug companies have protection from any liability because the vaccines haven't received full FDA approval..

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I agree @SZonian -- wholeheartedly; especailly since the drug companies have protection from any liability because the vaccines haven't received full FDA approval..
Well, now, I think you have found the missing puzzle piece.

The more people who get the jabs before the liability waiver comes off, the fewer commercials we will see on TV:

"If you or a loved one suffered harm or death from...."

It's a race to beat the end of the waiver.

I wonder what the "Big Guy's" cut is for this?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Since when did we start allowing politicians to tell medical professionals how to practice medicine?
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Since when did we start allowing politicians to tell medical professionals how to practice medicine?

Democrats have been trying to do that for at least 50 years.  It's gotten worse in the last 20 years as Liberals have figured out that you can control the population and their behaviors under the guise of "health care".
« Last Edit: September 29, 2021, 02:14:13 pm by txradioguy »
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline skeeter

Well, now, I think you have found the missing puzzle piece.

The more people who get the jabs before the liability waiver comes off, the fewer commercials we will see on TV:

"If you or a loved one suffered harm or death from...."

It's a race to beat the end of the waiver.

I wonder what the "Big Guy's" cut is for this?
He may have already got his cut. Remember how Big Pharma waited until after the election to make their Covid vaccine announcements?
« Last Edit: September 29, 2021, 02:19:08 pm by skeeter »

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Whistleblower Alleges Border Patrol Agents Now Must Get Vaccinated or Face Termination

A whistleblower has alleged the Biden administration ordered Border Patrol agents to get vaccinated by November or else face termination even as thousands of coronavirus-positive migrants stream across the porous Southern Border.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/09/29/whistleblower-alleges-border-patrol-agents-now-must-get-vaccinated-or-face-termination/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Offline EdinVA

When the house House Freedom Caucus refused to vote for repeal of obamacare our rights went right out the window.

Offline Hoodat

I believe the trend began in Germany circa 1933.  But that policy has been on hiatus since 1945.  Until now.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
When the house House Freedom Caucus refused to vote for repeal of obamacare our rights went right out the window.

I think you mean when the fine, upstanding, (choke, choke)  former Senator from the state of Arizona stuck it to Trump @EdinVA
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Biden is very willing to put a gun to Americans to force them to take a dubious vaccine.  Odd, Biden's buddies in Afghanistan suffer no such brutal vicious threats from Joe.  Foreigners there and here do not get threatens in such ways, despised Americans do.  Is Biden Xi's pawn or Putins pawn?  Biden sure poorly represents Americans, like the democrat party has for so long.  Said foreigners get represented very well, like shutting down America's resources to foreigners benefits, as well as vaccines Stalin like applications oppressions.
 :smokin:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline mountaineer

I believe the trend began in Germany circa 1933.  But that policy has been on hiatus since 1945.  Until now.
Dr. Mengele, call your office ...
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion

https://mobile.twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1443361790516154370
I have been looking at that picture of Fauci trying to think of what it reminded me of, then it hit me almost for sure gay character that was a Fed in 'Die Hard With A Vengeance. Simon Gruber : And I know you never run alone, so say hello, Bill. Still trying to butch up by chewing on your glasses, huh?

Seems to fit Fauci pretty well, all fraud.