Author Topic: Biden to mandate Covid vaccine for federal workers, removing option to get tested instead  (Read 109301 times)

Offline Hoodat

Yeah, what about those smallpox and polio vaccines?  I shouldn't have to get those either.

That's up to you.  It's your choice.  That's what Liberty is all about.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Candace Owens
@RealCandaceO
·
8m

Did you know you need a vaccine passport to enter all businesses in NYC but you do not need one to enter the subway.

So the most crowded place in New York City—the subway—does not require proof of vaccination.

A reminder that Covid is not about science, it’s about compliance.

Online Kamaji

And, if you ignore the mask mandate in the subway, to-date I have not seen any enforcement of the mandate, either.  In fact, I routinely see cops in the subway either without masks, or with masks pulled down.

Online mountaineer

If you cannot see the vast difference between smallpox and Covid, or polio and Covid - and the difference in the vaccines used against each - perhaps you should take a step back from the discussion.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Kamaji

If you cannot see the vast difference between smallpox and Covid, or polio and Covid - and the difference in the vaccines used against each - perhaps you should take a step back from the discussion.

:thumbsup:

Online mountaineer

My sister's request for a medical and religious exemption to the vaccine mandate has been denied. Five coworkers also had their requests denied. I told her to go public and raise a stink.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
My sister's request for a medical and religious exemption to the vaccine mandate has been denied. Five coworkers also had their requests denied. I told her to go public and raise a stink.
Might as well. She asked nicely. Prayers up for their success!
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Like whites are treated as much less than minorities or foreigners.  So religious exemptions are serious when applied to muslims, of little concern when Christians are considered.  People loved being trashed that why so many Christians vote democrat, and refuse to explain why.  To explain would be they have to embarrass themselves.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Online mountaineer

Offline Smokin Joe

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

Antihistamines and azithromycin as a treatment for COVID-19 on primary health care – A retrospective observational study in elderly patients

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7833340/

Between March and April 2020, 84 elderly patients with suspected COVID-19 living in two nursing homes of Yepes, Toledo (Spain) were treated early with antihistamines (dexchlorpheniramine, cetirizine or loratadine), adding azithromycin in the 25 symptomatic cases. The outcomes are retrospectively reported. The primary endpoint is the fatality rate of COVID-19. The secondary endpoints are the hospital and ICU admission rates. Endpoints were compared with the official Spanish rates for the elderly. The mean age of our population was 85 and 48% were over 80 years old. No hospital admissions, deaths, nor adverse drug effects were reported in our patient population. By the end of June, 100% of the residents had positive serology for COVID-19. Although clinical trials are needed to determine the efficacy of both drugs in the treatment of COVID-19, this analysis suggests that primary care diagnosis and treatment with antihistamines, plus azithromycin in selected cases, may treat COVID-19 and prevent progression to severe disease in elderly patients.

(emphasis mine).

Just FYI, the OTC antihistamines out there  with their drug name and (marketing name)
    Brompheniramine (Dimetane)
    Cetirizine (Zyrtec)
    Chlorpheniramine (Chlor-Trimeton)
    Clemastine (Tavist)
    Diphenhydramine (Benadryl)
    Fexofenadine (Allegra)
    Loratadine (Alavert, Claritin)
« Last Edit: September 26, 2021, 11:28:54 pm by Smokin Joe »

C S Lewis

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
That's up to you.  It's your choice.  That's what Liberty is all about.

You know @Hoodat that’s one thing that really irks me about the vaccine tyrants.  Because there’s a group of us in the country that is very reluctant to take this I tested experimental vaccine…we get little mode in with the nutters that don’t  believe in taking ANY vaccine. 

My kids got all their well baby shots.  Every time I go on a cruise I meet with my PCM to see if I need any shots/boosters for where we are going.

We aren’t anti vaxx…what we are against is being forced to take a vaccine that allegedly is 95% “effective” with a virus that there is 98% survivable.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

QFT
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Hoodat

You know @Hoodat that’s one thing that really irks me about the vaccine tyrants.  Because there’s a group of us in the country that is very reluctant to take this I tested experimental vaccine…we get little mode in with the nutters that don’t  believe in taking ANY vaccine. 

My wife is anti-vaxx, primarily because of what happened to our son shortly after he received his vaccines at age 3.  The difference though with anti-vaxxers is that they aren't forcing other people to remain unvaccinated.  Contrast that with the jab tyrants wo want to force other people to get them against their will.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
I've read that the vaccine (dubious cure) can be more threatening (dangerous)than the disease itself. Other meicines have been effective without being a danger to survival.  Taking a dangerous medicine when effective and safe medicines are available, makes no sense.  Neither does Dr death Fauci and Biden trying to desperately to force bad medicine on us.  Other nations have proven their are much more effective and safer medicines that have worked VERY well, like India.  When they need to force vaccines on you, while importing the disease in huge numbers, it looks very sinister.  Denial and cluelessness looks to become very lethal this time.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Smokin Joe

My kids got all their well baby shots.  Every time I go on a cruise I meet with my PCM to see if I need any shots/boosters for where we are going.

We aren’t anti vaxx…what we are against is being forced to take a vaccine that allegedly is 95% “effective” with a virus that there is 98% survivable.
And there it is. I have been vaccinated against smallpox and polio (I remember when that one came out) and the usual run of childhood diseases, and against pneumococcal pneumonia, so I'm hardly anti-vaccine.

But this series of shots are not the same, they operate differently, they have not been thoroughly tested, and unfortunately, there has been such an infusion of corrupt politics into the discussion (when it is even allowed a forum), that I do not trust the people who are pushing this, from the highest levels.

We have been lied to about the effects of hydroxychloroquine and Ivermectin, the studies crafted to discredit the treatment regimens that used those drugs were initially designed to show failure of a complete regimen, allegedly proven by testing just one or two parts of that regimen and not including one or more critical components of a multipart regimen.
That sort of scientificalish dishonesty trips a very big flag with me, and the same folks who were perpetrating it are the ones assuring us how safe and effective an untested (long term) NOVEL antigen producing substance is supposed to be. In the meantime, as the experiment continues, more flaws (lack of prevention of infection by variants, adverse reactions and effects, etc.) are being disclosed, but those who try to point them out are being routinely censored by people who are more interested in preserving narratives than scientific inquiry.

Ho, Hell NO.

I will remain with the control group who gets no shots.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2021, 10:25:51 pm by Smokin Joe »

C S Lewis

Jack Posobiec
@JackPosobiec

BREAKING: Biden says he will allow the country to get back to normal when 97-98% of Americans are vaccinated

3:05 PM · Sep 27, 2021·Twitter Web App

« Last Edit: September 27, 2021, 11:15:30 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Remove all liabiity protections and let's see how long this jackass continues to flap his gums ......

https://mobile.twitter.com/therecount/status/1442473211715899396

Disclose.tv
@disclosetv

JUST IN - Harvard Business School moves classes online as COVID-19 “breakthrough” cases soar despite a 95% vaccination rate among students and staff.

Posted on 3:54 PM · Sep 27th, 2021

https://gettr.com/post/pcetak83cc