Author Topic: Biden to mandate Covid vaccine for federal workers, removing option to get tested instead  (Read 109310 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Some are saying to let the fed gov fire you and you might  get your job back later with back pay and all that.  I'm wondering if instead of firing you for refusing the vaccination they will just write you up for something else.  An Irish goodbye is looking like a good choice.

There is a process that a federal civilian employee has to go through before they are terminated for cause.  Some of us that haven't done our full probationary period will be easier to either let go or pressure into getting the jab.

I have a feeling in the next few weeks we'll be briefed on the process.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The most egregious legal issue with this, is that the mandate does not apply to ALL Federal workers. Somebody, somewhere (nobody knows who) is picking and choosing who gets fired and who is exempt from the pseudo 'order'.

Congress and all Congressional staff are exempt. Why? Common sense would dictate they would be first in line for the forced vaccine, to protect Congress from the deadly plague.

Post office workers and carriers are all exempt. Why? Common sense would say people handling objects which arrive at every doorstep, and people actually going door to door making deliveries would be first in line for the forced vaccine, to protect the public at large especially the elderly who are much more likely to use USPS.

The point is, the so called 'mandate' is preferential to some, draconianly punishing to others with no logic or reasons given. The mandate in its current form, is incoherent and capricious.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Biden raises tensions with governors with vow to 'get them them out of the way' of vax mandates

Relations between Biden and GOP governors were already frayed, following a succession of administration challenges to state prerogatives across a range of issues.

Bethany Blankley

Updated: September 13, 2021 - 8:45am

A combative President Joe Biden brought simmering federal-state tensions to full boil on Thursday by threatening governors who don’t agree with his new COVID mandates, vowing he would he use his executive powers to "get them out of the way."

Within 24 hours, at least 19 governors and two attorneys general had said they wouldn't comply with his vaccine mandate and would protect businesses in their states.

"Let me be blunt," Biden said. "My plan also takes on elected officials in states that are undermining you in these life-saving actions. If they'll not help, if these governors won't help us beat the pandemic, I will use my power as president to get them out of the way."

Relations between Biden and GOP governors were already frayed, following a succession of administration challenges to state prerogatives through executive orders, new regulations, lawsuits and threats of federal intervention across a range of issues, including border protection, election integrity, land use, and public health and individual medical autonomy.

more
https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/coronavirus/tk
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
The most egregious legal issue with this, is that the mandate does not apply to ALL Federal workers. Somebody, somewhere (nobody knows who) is picking and choosing who gets fired and who is exempt from the pseudo 'order'.

Congress and all Congressional staff are exempt. Why? Common sense would dictate they would be first in line for the forced vaccine, to protect Congress from the deadly plague.

Post office workers and carriers are all exempt. Why? Common sense would say people handling objects which arrive at every doorstep, and people actually going door to door making deliveries would be first in line for the forced vaccine, to protect the public at large especially the elderly who are much more likely to use USPS.

The point is, the so called 'mandate' is preferential to some, draconianly punishing to others with no logic or reasons given. The mandate in its current form, is incoherent and capricious.
There it is, right there. Persons in contact with the public would logically be the first to be mandated.

I must also note that the Congress and minions were also exempt from Obamacare.

Rules for thee, but not for me.

If they don't have to live under the same laws as the people they allegedly represent, there is no incentive to change those laws, and the consequences of those laws will never be felt by those who enact them. That just leads to more bad legislation which is poorly conceived, sloppily written, arbitrary, capricious, and vague.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Smokin Joe

Biden raises tensions with governors with vow to 'get them them out of the way' of vax mandates

Relations between Biden and GOP governors were already frayed, following a succession of administration challenges to state prerogatives across a range of issues.

Bethany Blankley

Updated: September 13, 2021 - 8:45am

A combative President Joe Biden brought simmering federal-state tensions to full boil on Thursday by threatening governors who don’t agree with his new COVID mandates, vowing he would he use his executive powers to "get them out of the way."

Within 24 hours, at least 19 governors and two attorneys general had said they wouldn't comply with his vaccine mandate and would protect businesses in their states.

"Let me be blunt," Biden said. "My plan also takes on elected officials in states that are undermining you in these life-saving actions. If they'll not help, if these governors won't help us beat the pandemic, I will use my power as president to get them out of the way."

Relations between Biden and GOP governors were already frayed, following a succession of administration challenges to state prerogatives through executive orders, new regulations, lawsuits and threats of federal intervention across a range of issues, including border protection, election integrity, land use, and public health and individual medical autonomy.

more
https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/coronavirus/tk
Get governors "out of the way"?

I have news for Mr. Biden.

This State voted for our Governor, like many other States.

This State DID NOT vote for you, not even as President, and definitely not as Dictator.

In a matter of choice, I'd stand by the man we elected.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Right_in_Virginia

Offline EdinVA

When you lose New York City .......  :smokin:

https://mobile.twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1437559312222724103

This is great... people are pushing back...
It will be interesting to see how the administration responds to the rejection of their will...
The marxists problem is going to be saving face and living to fight another day.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Demented Taliban Joe, sure knows how to get tough with Americans, jihad terrorists not so much.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Kamaji

Offline christian

doubled
« Last Edit: September 15, 2021, 03:28:38 pm by christian »

Offline christian

You know if Joe had to run for the Presidency tomorrow, he would probably win by the same margin's he won last time! and every time after that!

On youtube, instead of a dubious vaccine like Biden is trying to brass knuckles force on the American people by crisis.  The nation of India is treating and releasing co-vid patients in the space of a DAY. India seems to realize Bidens desire for a forever flu virus is utterly ridiculous.  Biden Democrats sure know how to string sukkas along, don't they.  Imagine an old dementia guy still knows how to make clueless fools out of many of the citizens he despises and governs over.
Joe's never ending virus, India one day.  How did America's woke medicine fall so far behind India's?
« Last Edit: September 15, 2021, 03:27:51 pm by christian »

Offline Kamaji

Online Smokin Joe

9999hair out0000

https://mobile.twitter.com/ChristinaPushaw/status/1438568268969746438?s=20
They have been playing politics with American lives since they went all jihad on Hydroxychloroquine, Azithromycin, and Zinc. The media lackeys are doing the same with Ivermectin, Doxycycline, and zinc. I mention all three, but the Zinc is as essential to the therapy as the ionophores (HCQ and/or Ivermectin), and zinc is in virtually every OTC antiviral cold and flu remedy because it is effective.

This has been steeped in politics since Cuomo started infecting entire nursing homes with the predictable body count, but not utilizing field hospitals and the ship sent to help.

This whole pandemic has been infused with politics, right from the release of the virus to damage Trump's reputation and accomplishments in an election year, and the death count isn't anywhere near done if Americans continue to stand for this medical tyranny.

Despite being the Party that claims to "care", the Democrats don't give a damn about your life. To them you are just another meat bag to be manipulated for their gain. You see this in every destructive policy they roll out and insist on continuing, despite repeated and prolonged failure in virtually every facet within their control.

This is just the continued destruction of the Healthcare system begun during Obama's regime.

You are truly on your own, folks.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2021, 10:18:48 pm by Smokin Joe »

C S Lewis

Online DB

They have been playing politics with American lives since they went all jihad on Hydroxychloroquine, Azithromycin, and Zinc. The media lackeys are doing the same with Ivermectin, Doxycycline, and zinc. I mention all three, but the Zinc is as essential to the therapy as the ionophores (HCQ and/or Ivermectin), and zinc is in virtually every OTC antiviral cold and flu remedy because it is effective.

This has been steeped in politics since Cuomo started infecting entire nursing homes with the predictable body count, but not utilizing field hospitals and the ship sent to help.

This whole pandemic has been infused with politics, right from the release of the virus to damage Trump's reputation and accomplishments in an election year, and the death count isn't anywhere near done if Americans continue to stand for this medical tyranny.

Despite being the Party that claims to "care", the Democrats don't give a damn about your life. To them you are just another meat bag to be manipulated for their gain. You see this in every destructive policy they roll out and insist on continuing, despite repeated and prolonged failure in virtually every facet within their control.

This is just the continued destruction of the Healthcare system begun during Obama's regime.

You are truly on your own, folks.

They are in so deep that if it was proven those things worked and much of all the lock downs, masking and deaths could have been avoided they'd get burnt at the stake. So now it has be buried no matter what.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien