Author Topic: Biden to mandate Covid vaccine for federal workers, removing option to get tested instead  (Read 109310 times)

Offline Hoodat

WATCH: CNN Doctor Says “American Privileges” Should Only Be Given To Vaccinated Americans

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
We are here from the government and are here to help!  You trusted the government with AGENT ORANGE, DIDN'T YOU? Just realize the vaccines they are trying to force down your throat are just as harmless as Agent Orange!  That's why they seek to force it on you, ignore that the government and foreigners don't have to take it. It means nothing to the clueless!  Wait 'till you see your deformed/cancerous kids and the government doesn't want to talk about it!  Agent Orange II in the works, and you can't blame Joe Biden,he's immaculate too!  You want him 'innocent', pay the price!
« Last Edit: September 11, 2021, 03:36:36 am by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Democrats want to abandoned/'help' you like they did when Katrina New Orleans.  Old people abandoned,AGAIN, left to die in groups in old folks homes, and like New York city forcing co-vid infected to old folks homes to get a greater death count to increase the crisis perceptions.  Remember abortions, butchery of millions of innocent babies, or Vietnam and other battle zones to get death counts of both sides more 'fair', changing rules of engagement to result in  more of our soldiers coming home in body bags.  Except for Mao and Stalin, who has been a better ally of Satan than the democrats?  Remember Afghanistan?
 :smokin:  9999hair  :reaper: :smokin:
« Last Edit: September 11, 2021, 03:38:02 am by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

To put it quite simply, the main reason Biden is mandating US-wide vaccinations is to stop the blue states who mandate vaccines from further hemorrhaging of their economies and movement of citizens to more freedom-loving states who do not mandate vaccines.

The exodus is staggering in size and is accelerating as blue state citizens are leaving in droves to places that are creating jobs, not destroying them.   What is left in the blue states is a weakened job market and tax base.  That's a lot of a welfare economy that is over time unsupportable.

This the Dems desperately do not want to see happen and must force a charade upon us to overcome the results of their own actions.

To me, this is the perfect example of why we need to retain a Constitutional Republic and let states control their own internal affairs with limited interference from DC, rather than to have a centralized federal government controlling every aspect of our lives, which then becomes a place where citizens cannot escape from.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

DING DING DING !!!  WE HAVE A WINNER !!!

There are some interesting but as yet unverified tidbits in this video:
 https://www.bitchute.com/video/Pz0SBTvKrDrV/?fbclid=IwAR2Lu49gq2F9o8PZjoINXcFBvWhe5IniUGivrpKz_5w0zJkkFNORqpigf1Q

(By "unverified", I mean I have not yet tracked down the sources, though I found the Remdesevir/Ebola study and downloaded it. I just haven't had time to chase down the rest, and I'm not saying the statements made in the video are not true, just that I haven't confirmed all of them, yet, from independent sources.)
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

That sheriff needs to be elevated to the office of governor.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Killer Clouds

Tyrants calling others tyrants is the pot calling the kettle black.

Offline EdinVA

This is great....
the head of all law enforcement agencies should be elected so they are not beholding to the political thugs that hired them.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

That you think the Sheriff is a tyrant says more about you than you realize.

And none of it is good. 
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline mountaineer

On what basis do you brand this sheriff a tyrant?

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
That's an excellent question I've been wondering about myself. 
I have been working from home (in Kentucky) full-time for nearly two decades.  I can't imagine why anyone at my company -- or all the folks in NY, CA, and India that I work with directly -- should care if I am vaccinated or not, as their only contact with me is via email or MS Teams meetings.

You know as well as I do that these edicts have nothing to do with health and everything about control.  Especially with our Governor and your mayor. 
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline DB

Killer needs no stinking bases...

Online corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline skeeter

I understand the presidents edict grants waivers to a number of departments, the post office being one. Now why would they grant a waiver to a department that heavily interacts with the public?

Offline Killer Clouds

He's just another pig. The whole justice system including LEOs is corrupt as hell. Just another politician talking out of both sides of his a$$.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
He's just another pig. The whole justice system including LEOs is corrupt as hell. Just another politician talking out of both sides of his a$$.

So in reality you have no rational or logical reason to call that sheriff defending the freedoms of the people in his county a "tyrant".

Just a knee jerk "All Cops Are Bastards" ANTIFA hatred for them.

Offline Killer Clouds

So in reality you have no rational or logical reason to call that sheriff defending the freedoms of the people in his county a "tyrant".

Just a knee jerk "All Cops Are Bastards" ANTIFA hatred for them.
All cops are bastards and it has nothing to do with ANTIFA. Pigs will be Pigs because all of them have the hammer and nail attitude. Everyone is a criminal to a pig. Anyone that has delusions that they are here to protect and serve needs to wake up.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
All cops are bastards and it has nothing to do with ANTIFA. Pigs will be Pigs because all of them have the hammer and nail attitude. Everyone is a criminal to a pig. Anyone that has delusions that they are here to protect and serve needs to wake up.

I'm sorry this is happening to you.

Offline EdinVA

Then don't be a nail and they won't bother you.

Online rustynail

Some are saying to let the fed gov fire you and you might  get your job back later with back pay and all that.  I'm wondering if instead of firing you for refusing the vaccination they will just write you up for something else.  An Irish goodbye is looking like a good choice.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

Ron White....  Right again!!!!

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.