Author Topic: Biden to mandate Covid vaccine for federal workers, removing option to get tested instead  (Read 109295 times)

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I certainly hope that's not the case, as my daughter-in-law - an RN and forced to vax to keep her job - is currently undergoing fertility treatments.   :crying:

It'll take years to determine the damage this forced vax has done.  I hope infertility is not widespread, and I pray your DIL is successful in her treatments!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
It'll take years to determine the damage this forced vax has done.  I hope infertility is not widespread, and I pray your DIL is successful in her treatments!

Many people were doing all they could to sound the alarm but were met with wholesale derision and outright bannings.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
I certainly hope that's not the case, as my daughter-in-law - an RN and forced to vax to keep her job - is currently undergoing fertility treatments.   :crying:

Praying for her.
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Online Polly Ticks

I pray your DIL is successful in her treatments!

Praying for her.

Thank you both very much.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 August 19, 2022 1:27pm EDT
Biden still pushing federal worker vaccine mandate despite eased CDC guidelines
Appeals court set for Sept. 13 hearing on Biden administration's federal worker vaccine mandate

By Tyler Olson , Bill Mears | Fox News

President Biden's administration is still pursuing litigation to implement a federal worker vaccine mandate despite recently changed Centers for Disease Control Prevention (CDC) guidelines for both vaccinated and unvaccinated people.

The case, called Feds for Medical Freedom v. Biden, is set for a hearing before the entire Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals on Sept. 13. It stems from a case filed in Texas last December that resulted in a federal trial court issuing a nationwide injunction against the federal government enforcing its vaccine mandate for civilian employees.

A panel at the appeals court then ruled for the Biden administration, overturning the trial court. But the Feds for Medical Freedom workers group asked the entire 17-judge appeals court to weigh in. The court agreed, putting its previous ruling on hold and preventing the mandate from being enforced until a final ruling is issued. Now the Biden administration is set to go to court to try to enforce that mandate next month.

But the CDC recently changed its coronavirus guidelines, making recommendations on quarantine and prevention effectively equal between vaccinated and unvaccinated people.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-admin-still-pushing-federal-worker-vaccine-mandate-cdc-eased-quarantine-prevention-guidelines

« Last Edit: August 19, 2022, 07:07:07 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Biden to mandate Covid vaccine for federal workers, removing option to get tested instead
CNBC, Sep 9, 2021

WASHINGTON – President Joe Biden is expected to announce Thursday evening a new requirement for federal employees to receive the coronavirus vaccine, a source familiar with the matter told NBC News.

The executive order will also extend to contractors that work with the U.S. government, impacting a total of 2.1 million employees.

@Right_in_Virginia

Well,as the CMMFIC of the feral gooberment,he does think he owns them.

Too bad the machines took over on the cotton farms,huh?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Right_in_Virginia

"Here is my favorite Fauci clip from his long career"  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/LegendaryEnergy/status/1561761387314941952

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
"Here is my favorite Fauci clip from his long career"  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/LegendaryEnergy/status/1561761387314941952

But there’s no kickback $$ in having natural immunity.  :pondering:
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Any chance we could get the vaccine renamed as "Soylent Green"?

Online Hoodat

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

:facepalm2:

disclose.tv
@disclosetv

NEW - German Health Minister Lauterbach says vaccination limits the COVID pandemic because vaccinated people develop symptoms quickly and stay home, while unvaccinated people develop symptoms more slowly.

2:34 PM · Aug 24, 2022  Twitter Web App

Online Hoodat

It pains me to admit this, but I tested positive for Covid.  I've been sick for a few days, but none of the symptoms I have match the symptoms I had back in December.

All this time, I have been railing about having immunity, comparing it to diseases like measles, chicken pox, etc.  But now it appears that Covid isn't similar to those diseases at all, but instead is more similar to the common cold with the human body adjusting its defense to fight off subsequent strain infections.

Anyway, just wanted to provide full disclosure as I feast on a heaping plate of crow.  But I have zero regrets for refusing the jab.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline corbe

You're still a 'Pure Blood'.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Chuck Callesto
@ChuckCallesto

BREAKING NOW: Unvaxxed Novak Djokovic reveals he has been REFUSED ENTRY TO THE UNITED STATES and will not play in the US Open DESPITE CDC DECISION removing distinction between vaccinated and unvaccinated...

11:31 AM · Aug 25, 2022·Twitter Web App

Offline Killer Clouds

It pains me to admit this, but I tested positive for Covid.  I've been sick for a few days, but none of the symptoms I have match the symptoms I had back in December.

All this time, I have been railing about having immunity, comparing it to diseases like measles, chicken pox, etc.  But now it appears that Covid isn't similar to those diseases at all, but instead is more similar to the common cold with the human body adjusting its defense to fight off subsequent strain infections.

Anyway, just wanted to provide full disclosure as I feast on a heaping plate of crow.  But I have zero regrets for refusing the jab.
Don't feel bad and I hope you get well soon. The only difference  for having the jab and not is the damage done to your body by the jab. The jab doesn't stop you from getting the China plague.

Online Hoodat

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
As a board certified plastic neurosurgeon, and as a noted shaman in many parts of South Asia ... drink my mystical magic drink

You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online mountaineer

I heard somewhere "natural immunity" lasts 8 months, but don't know how they determined that. Mr M and I are unvaxxed and had the rona in January, so maybe we'll get it next month.  :shrug:
I hope your case is minor and very short-term.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I had no idea Big Pharma had such influence over the fedgov.

@skeeter

Big Pharma=Big money.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
There's a lot of conservatives like myself in that workforce...this is going to force a lot of us out.  Only hope now is a religious exemption...unless he disallows that in the EO as well.

@txradioguy

Tell them your grandma was black. That would make you bulletproof when it comes to firing or even laying off temporarily.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Take care of yourself @Hoodat
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Hoodat

Take care of yourself @Hoodat

Doing that, @mystery-ak .  Too late to take any horse paste at this point.  Hoping to be symptom-free by the weekend.  Supposed to travel next week.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Douglas Blair
@DouglasKBlair

BREAKING: According to D.C. @MayorBowser, unvaccinated students will not be allowed in school, nor will there be virtual learning. They will be denied an education.

4:22 PM · Aug 25, 2022  Twitter Web App