Author Topic: Biden to mandate Covid vaccine for federal workers, removing option to get tested instead  (Read 108486 times)

Online mountaineer

Douglas Blair
@DouglasKBlair

BREAKING: According to D.C. @MayorBowser, unvaccinated students will not be allowed in school, nor will there be virtual learning. They will be denied an education.

4:22 PM · Aug 25, 2022  Twitter Web App
Doing that in my state would violate our constitution. I wonder whether DC has any similar provision.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
It pains me to admit this, but I tested positive for Covid.  I've been sick for a few days, but none of the symptoms I have match the symptoms I had back in December.

All this time, I have been railing about having immunity, comparing it to diseases like measles, chicken pox, etc.  But now it appears that Covid isn't similar to those diseases at all, but instead is more similar to the common cold with the human body adjusting its defense to fight off subsequent strain infections.

Anyway, just wanted to provide full disclosure as I feast on a heaping plate of crow.  But I have zero regrets for refusing the jab.
Not sad about not having the jab. Somehow I came down with the 'rona while working on the well. Makes no sense to me, considering maskless years, 4500 food deliveries, and I get sick where I hardly interact directly with anyone, work mostly in a lab by myself, but I got two lungs full of crud and a fever and tested positive when I got to the quack (well, the results came in five days later). I figured I'd got bronchitis, doing it's usual trip on the way to pneumonia, but I had my tube of horse paste with me, and my Zinc  and did daily doses of both along with Vitamin C. The doctor, as much as I don't like him, did prescribe doxycycline for me, and that completed the regimen...By the time I got the test results (weekend in there, naturally), I had been on the IVM/Zinc for five days already. Today was day seven, and I am feeling better, but my sides are sore from coughing up all that crud.

While I never said it was 'just another cold', yeah, it's a nasty bug.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline DB

It pains me to admit this, but I tested positive for Covid.  I've been sick for a few days, but none of the symptoms I have match the symptoms I had back in December.

All this time, I have been railing about having immunity, comparing it to diseases like measles, chicken pox, etc.  But now it appears that Covid isn't similar to those diseases at all, but instead is more similar to the common cold with the human body adjusting its defense to fight off subsequent strain infections.

Anyway, just wanted to provide full disclosure as I feast on a heaping plate of crow.  But I have zero regrets for refusing the jab.

Who knows if you actually have COVID-19 again. The common tests aren't very accurate.

Online mountaineer

Who knows if you actually have COVID-19 again. The common tests aren't very accurate.
Good point.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

All those tests do is tell you that you have a virus of some kind. Could be anything from a cold to Spanish flu. But its ALL Rona now.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Hoodat

That's a valid point.  This test came up positive the second the swab touched the strip, even though the instructions say to wait 15 min.   Gonna get a nose rape test this afternoon.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Judge Nixes Vaccine Mandate For DC Government Employees
Daily Caller, Aug 26, 2022

A D.C. Superior Court judge Thursday struck down D.C. Mayor Muriel Bowser’s order that all District employees be vaccinated for COVID-19.

Bowser instituted the mandate last August requiring vaccination or weekly COVID-19 testing for D.C. government workers in offices reporting directly to her, and proof of vaccination was later required by Feb. 15, 2022, according to Judge Maurice Ross’ decision. Ross found Bowser was not authorized to unilaterally require vaccination and ordered that all Fraternal Order of Police members be fully reimbursed for pay and benefits lost as a result.

“Had the Mayor just engaged the Union in good faith bargaining we could have reached a reasonable compromise that protected everyone’s interests,” D.C. Police Union Chairman Gregg Pemberton stated, reacting to the decision. “Now, all of our members can go back to doing the necessary work of trying to protect our communities from crime and violence without unlawful threats of discipline and termination.”

https://dailycaller.com/2022/08/26/judge-nixes-vaccine-mandate-for-dc-government-employees/

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Judge Nixes Vaccine Mandate For DC Government Employees
Daily Caller, Aug 26, 2022

A D.C. Superior Court judge Thursday struck down D.C. Mayor Muriel Bowser’s order that all District employees be vaccinated for COVID-19.

Bowser instituted the mandate last August requiring vaccination or weekly COVID-19 testing for D.C. government workers in offices reporting directly to her, and proof of vaccination was later required by Feb. 15, 2022, according to Judge Maurice Ross’ decision. Ross found Bowser was not authorized to unilaterally require vaccination and ordered that all Fraternal Order of Police members be fully reimbursed for pay and benefits lost as a result.

“Had the Mayor just engaged the Union in good faith bargaining we could have reached a reasonable compromise that protected everyone’s interests,” D.C. Police Union Chairman Gregg Pemberton stated, reacting to the decision. “Now, all of our members can go back to doing the necessary work of trying to protect our communities from crime and violence without unlawful threats of discipline and termination.”

https://dailycaller.com/2022/08/26/judge-nixes-vaccine-mandate-for-dc-government-employees/

@Right_in_Virginia

"Good faith bargaining to protect everyone's interests."

Between a professional politician and the professional thieves that run unions.

Uh,huh. Pull my finger.

Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Hoodat

“Had the Mayor just engaged the Union in good faith bargaining we could have reached a reasonable compromise that protected everyone’s interests,” D.C. Police Union Chairman Gregg Pemberton stated

Clearly, the union chair has a misunderstanding on how fascists operate.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Jesse Kelly
@JesseKellyDC
·2h

Gonna be a fascinating few years as all the people who abused you, lied to you, and took your freedom because of COVID try for the soft landing.

They can’t come out and say they were wrong. There would be too much pushback. They’ll slow roll this thing.

Greg Stohr
@GregStohr

New: Supreme Court Justice Sotomayor rejects bid by NYC police detective to block city's requirement that employees get Covid vaccine. She denies request with no explanation and without asking city to respond.

https://supremecourt.gov/search.aspx?filename=/docket/docketfiles/html/public/22a178.html

5:27 PM · Aug 29, 2022   Twitter Web App

Jack Posobiec
@JackPosobiec

Keep going, it's MULTIPLE accounts

Greg Price
@greg_price11

🚨Omfg the Biden administration literally asked Meta if they would take down a Fauci parody account on Instagram

2:56 PM · Sep 1, 2022  Twitter Web App

John Cardillo
@johncardillo
·
22h
They mocked people and let others die, calling IVM “horse paste.”

They knew it worked safely. They lied about everything to push their poison.

Fauci and the rest should die in prison.

Jake Shields
@jakeshieldsajj
· Sep 1

Yesterday the National institute of health added Ivermectin to the list of covid treatment

Looks like the conspiracy theorist were right and the “experts” wrong once again

Offline roamer_1

"Well, well, well"  (School openings) --- Headlines and video:

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1566058067837550594

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

John Cardillo
@johncardillo
·
22h

Jake Shields
@jakeshieldsajj
· Sep 1

Yesterday the National institute of health added Ivermectin to the list of covid treatment

Looks like the conspiracy theorist were right and the “experts” wrong once again

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Hoodat

John Cardillo
@johncardillo
·
22h

Ditto.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Hoodat

Meta-Analyses Confirm Vitamin D Defends Against Covid

Dr. Joseph Mercola  |  September 5, 2022

• Since December 2021, four large systematic meta-analyses have been published, looking at either vitamin D levels, supplementation or both. In all cases, the data consistently show that low vitamin D levels raise your risk of COVID while higher baseline levels and/or supplementation lowers all risks by 1.5 to three times

• In the first of these four meta-analyses, the odds of developing COVID-19 among those with deficient or insufficient vitamin D levels were 1.46 times higher than those with sufficient vitamin D. Their risk of severe disease was also 1.9 times higher, and their risk of death 2.07 times higher

• In the second study, the odds of ICU admission based on vitamin D status were 2.63 times higher among those with severe vitamin D deficiency, 2.16 times higher among those with deficiency, and 2.83 times higher among those with insufficient levels. Mortality was also much higher in all patients with low levels

• In the third analysis, only 12.19% of COVID patients who received vitamin D required ICU admission, compared to 26.27% of those who did not get vitamin D

• The fourth and most recent analysis found “significant associations of vitamin D supplementation with COVID-19, encompassing risks of disease worsening and mortality,” especially in seasons characterized by vitamin D deficiency and in patients with mild to moderate infection

At this point, there is simply no question that vitamin D optimization is a crucial component of COVID-19 prevention and treatment. In addition to the many studies published during 2020 and 2021, since December 2021, four large systematic meta-analyses1,2 have been published, looking at either vitamin D levels, supplementation or both.  .  .  .

https://basedunderground.com/2022/09/05/meta-analyses-confirm-vitamin-d-defends-against-covid/

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Meta-Analyses Confirm Vitamin D Defends Against Covid

I know I am a sample size of "1", but I have taken 5000IU of D3 daily for 10 years, and (knock on wood) did not contract COVID during the Pandemic.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
@Right_in_Virginia

"Good faith bargaining to protect everyone's interests."

Between a professional politician and the professional thieves that run unions.

Uh,huh. Pull my finger.
Careful Pete, with those people you could end up losing a finger.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Careful Pete, with those people you could end up losing a finger.

@tHawk

Maybe not. Depends on what I have been eating.

For those of you who don't know,having someone pull your finger,usually a child because they enjoy this stuff the most,results in a big blast of stomach gas.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Dr. Roger Marshall
@RogerMarshallMD

This Labor Day, remember, all 50 Democrat U.S. Senators voted for you to lose your job if you didn’t take the COVID vaccine.

2:01 PM · Sep 5, 2022 ·Twitter for iPhone

Offline Hoodat

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-