Author Topic: Megyn Kelly: I Pulled My Sons from School After They Were Asked Weekly If They’re ‘Still Sure’ They’  (Read 163 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Megyn Kelly: I Pulled My Sons from School After They Were Asked Weekly If They’re ‘Still Sure’ They’re Boys

Alana Mastrangelo 8 Sep 2021

Megyn Kelly says the reason she left her sons’ school was because the boys were asked on a weekly basis if they were “still sure” they were boys. Kelly said the gender ideology being pushed in schools today is “creating mental health problems” and is “100 percent abusive.”

“In my sons’ school — the one we left because of these agendas — they asked the boys, one of the best all-boys schools in the country, whether they were ‘still sure’ they were boys,” Kelly said in a recent interview with Outkick’s Bobby Burack. “Are they ‘still sure’? They asked them that weekly. Weekly, as if they had changed their minds.”

“And none of that was disclosed to the parents,” the former Fox News host continued. “It’s one of those things you find out when your kids come home after the fact. It’s outrageous, it’s confusing, and 100%, abusive.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2021/09/08/megyn-kelly-i-pulled-my-sons-from-school-after-they-were-asked-weekly-if-theyre-still-sure-theyre-boys/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

As if the Covid shutdowns and restrictions weren't enough to cause irreparable psychological harm to young children ...
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline EdinVA

Megyn "I crave attention" Kelly.... I have my doubts about this story..

Offline libertybele

Megyn "I crave attention" Kelly.... I have my doubts about this story..

I don't know as warped as some of the liberal teachers are, I wouldn't be surprised.

There is no way that I would opt to send my child to a public school. At the rate things are going now a days, I would be reluctant to send my child to a private school.  Home schooling I think is about the only option.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.