Author Topic: 'I sleep with a teacher's union member every night': Biden makes off-color joke about Jill at labor  (Read 78 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
'I sleep with a teacher's union member every night': Biden makes off-color joke about Jill at labor event and takes a dig at Trump for boasting about the stock markets

President Joe Biden marked a belated labor day at the White House Wednesday by speaking about how intimately he knew unions
    'By the way, of course, I sleep with a NEA member every night,' Biden told a crowd gathered in the East Room
    'Same one. same one,' he added as attendees applauded
    As a teacher, first lady Jill Biden belongs to the National Education Association labor union
    'Jill had her first day of full time teaching yesterday - this year, back to school,' Biden also added
    Biden also knocked former President Donald Trump for boasting about stock market gains
    'By the way the stock market has gone up exponentially since I've been president,' Biden said. 'You haven't heard me say a word about it'
    Two days after the country marked labor day, Biden hosted labor leaders and members at the White House to double down on his commitment to union

By Nikki Schwab, Senior U.S. Political Reporter For Dailymail.com

Published: 13:39 EDT, 8 September 2021 | Updated: 14:47 EDT, 8 September 2021

President Joe Biden marked a belated labor day at the White House Wednesday by speaking about how intimately he knew unions. 

'By the way, of course, I sleep with a NEA member every night,' Biden told a crowd gathered in the East Room. 'Same one. same one,' he added as attendees applauded.

As a teacher, first lady Jill Biden belongs to the National Education Association labor union. 'Jill had her first day of full time teaching yesterday - this year, back to school,' Biden also added. 

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9970099/I-sleep-teachers-union-member-night-Biden-makes-joke-Jill-labor-event.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

And he's likely to have been doing it since she was 15.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington