Author Topic: Democrats don't care if Biden is caught lying  (Read 53 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Democrats don't care if Biden is caught lying
« on: September 08, 2021, 08:54:14 pm »
 Democrats don't care if Biden is caught lying
Christopher Tremoglie 1 hr ago

North Korea barred from Beijing Olympics because of its decision to skip…
Covid-19 live updates: WHO asks wealthy nations for pause on boosters…

For four years of the Trump presidency, Democrats decried President Donald Trump as a liar. He was often dubbed the “liar in chief” by Democrats and the media. However, these same protectors of truth are suddenly eerily quiet regarding President Joe Biden. The revelations of Biden’s phone call with former Afghan President Ashraf Ghani in which Biden asked Ghani to lie resulted in little, if any, outrage by Democrats or the media.

Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi dramatically tore apart Trump’s State of the Union speech because Trump “shredded the truth.” Yet Pelosi has offered absolutely no commentary on Biden lying and trying to cover up one of the worst foreign policy debacles in the country’s history. Pelosi's office has not answered Washington Examiner inquiries into why she hasn't commented on the call.

Pelosi is not the only Democrat to fake outrage at Trump’s alleged lies, of course. Nor was she the only Democrat to not say anything about Biden’s lies. Presumably, then, the outrage behind the claims of Trump lying should be categorized as nothing more than political theater. It always was such because, let’s be honest, all politicians lie.

However, it would seem that urging a foreign country’s president to lie about what is occurring should warrant significant scrutiny and criticism, regardless of political affiliation. And given that 13 members of the United States military were killed during what Biden wanted Ghani to lie about, it makes Biden’s sins all the more concerning.

more
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/democrats-dont-care-if-biden-is-caught-lying/ar-AAOeFqT?ocid=mailsignout&li=BBnbfcL
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: Democrats don't care if Biden is caught lying
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2021, 09:28:19 pm »
Pelosi, Psaki, and Biden, have inadvertently invented a new legal strategy based on 5th grade politics.
Let's name the new strategy "calling it", as in "I called it!"

You are drunk, in a car accident, and kill a couple of people. When asked about it, just refuse to answer. It works in D.C.
Just yell, "I'm not answering any questions about a stupid DUI! I called no questions on the DUI!"
I would like to talk about it, but I already 'called' no questions so, ...you know... I can't.

That's all you get from the goobers in D.C., 'I will not take any questions on Afghanistan'.
I will not answer any questions about Afghanistan. No Afghanistan questions has been called, so I have to respect the rules.
It's not me! It's just that it has been called so there is nothing I can do about it.

Don't we wish our lives were as easy as the politicians and bureaucrats in Washington.
Boss: Why were you late today!?
Employee: I'm not taking any questions on that subject.

In D.C. fantasy world: That is case closed. Nothing to see. Move along.
In real life: That is you're fired. Clean out your stuff and go.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2021, 09:30:18 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.