Author Topic: “I’m Supposed to Stop and Walk Out of the Room”: Biden Stuns Reporters With Whispering Remark Before  (Read 583 times)

Online libertybele

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
@cato potatoe

Not a chance. She is not only a woman,she is a black woman.
They call her 'Black' because they want her to be Black. In reality she is some kind of Black/Hindi mulatto mix race.
Kamala is Black the same way Zimmerman is a White guy and Warren is a Native American.
The Liberal Press tends to create their own reality regardless of provable objective facts.
Kamala is not Black and never claimed to be Black before the last election. It's all media bullshit.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online DB

They call her 'Black' because they want her to be Black. In reality she is some kind of Black/Hindi mulatto mix race.
Kamala is Black the same way Zimmerman is a White guy and Warren is a Native American.
The Liberal Press tends to create their own reality regardless of provable objective facts.
Kamala is not Black and never claimed to be Black before the last election. It's all media bullshit.

Catch up with the times... She's a "person of color"... Anyone other than a white is a "person of color"... It is unclear where a tan fits in with all that though...

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@240B

Yeah,we not only all know this,we also know that very few people give a damn what she is. It's WHO she is that bothers me,and most likely 95 percent of the other people opposed to her.

None the less,that IS how the game is played these days,so we have to deal with it.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Catch up with the times... She's a "person of color"... Anyone other than a white is a "person of color"... It is unclear where a tan fits in with all that though...

@DB

White people are no longer considered to be actual people.

If I were 50 years younger,I would be claiming my Tuscarora blood,just to piss people off.

After all,it ain't like ANY of us got to chose before we were born.

Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!