Author Topic: “I’m Supposed to Stop and Walk Out of the Room”: Biden Stuns Reporters With Whispering Remark Before  (Read 585 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
“I’m Supposed to Stop and Walk Out of the Room”: Biden Stuns Reporters With Whispering Remark Before Leaving Room

by Kyle Becker
about 2 hours ago

President Joe Biden continues to baffle Americans with remarks that indicate that he is not actually in charge of his own presidential administration.

https://rumble.com/embed/vjmlh0/?pub=4

“I am sorry to go on so long,” Biden said. “But I can’t, I can’t thank you enough for all you’ve done for the country. And what you’ve done for me over my career. You’ve educated me. You’ve brought me along. And you’ve always been there.”

“Now, I am supposed to stop and walk out of the room here,” Biden said. “I am going to stop, and with your permission, I am going to walk into the room and say hello.”

The labor union he was addressing chortled at Biden’s remark, but it is not funny. You cannot imagine another world leader suggesting on such a consistent basis that he is not actually in charge in the government.

In June made a remar about ‘getting in trouble’ at a summit between the European Union and the United States:

more
https://trendingpolitics.com/biden-floors-americans-with-parting-remark-that-shows-he-is-not-really-in-charge-of-his-own-presidency-knab/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

That's all Boys and Girls. Now I am supposed to stop, walk out of the room, and say Hello!
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Kamala's gonna suck a truck full of cucumbers, but Biden needs to go before he gets really erratic and someone with despotic intent uses him as a puppet to do alot more than make us wear masks.
The Republic is lost.

Offline DB

And silence from the MSM...

The hypocrisy is extreme...

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Why would anyone want to get rid of an immaculate, sinless, blameless guy like Biden?  You can always blame Trump, impeach him again, show him a thing or two for it always being his fault!
 :smokin:  ////00000////  wink777
 :silly: :tongue2: :silly:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Online mountaineer

Report: White House Staffers ‘Either Mute Him Or Turn Off His Remarks’ When Biden Speaks
 Jonathan Davis
September 8, 2021

Politico’s White House correspondent posted a shocking revelation on Twitter Wednesday: Notably, that administration officials planned to use extreme measures meant to protect President Joe Biden as questions about his mental capacity grow.

The revelation contained in the tweet from Alex Thompson comes from a story he wrote for his publication in which he suggested that White House staffers are becoming increasingly concerned about Biden going “off-message.”

“When Biden gives public remarks, some White House staffers will either mute him or turn off his remarks. It’s not indifference. It’s anxiety,” Thompson wrote in his tweet which contained a screengrab of the story. ...  Story at Conservative Brief
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Absalom

Substantial segments of Plain People have turned the dial on both Biden and Trump,
as reflected in their ratings, since they have real lives to live.
Yet the usual suspects can't let go of the antics of that assholery labeled politicians.

Offline cato potatoe

Kamala's gonna suck a truck full of cucumbers, but Biden needs to go before he gets really erratic and someone with despotic intent uses him as a puppet to do alot more than make us wear masks.

Yes - at least people will hold her accountable. 

Online andy58-in-nh

Well, at least we know she can do that.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline berdie

I am having a hard time figuring out why he says these things. Deflect blame perhaps?

Offline skeeter

True, nevertheless Biden will be with us until two full years of his term are complete no matter what. They want to get two and a half terms out of their theft of the 2020 election.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2021, 10:57:07 pm by skeeter »

BassWrangler

Kamala's gonna suck a truck full of cucumbers

Well, of anyone's up for that challenge, it's "Heels Up Harris"

BassWrangler

I am having a hard time figuring out why he says these things. Deflect blame perhaps?

I think he's inadvertently vocalizing what he's thinking.

Offline DB

I think he's inadvertently vocalizing what he's thinking.

Yep.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
DC soap opera, used and overused since the early days of the clintons awhoring DC, and yet the cluelessness goes on like it just began yesterday!  Competent to rule, incompetent to be blamed, fools abound!
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Right_in_Virginia

True, nevertheless Biden will be with us until two full years of his term are complete no matter what. They want to get two and a half terms out of their theft of the 2020 election.

They want three terms.

They want to insure they get 2 years out of Biden and 10 years out of Harris --- who would be eligible for two full terms of her own after completing Biden's last two yeara. That's 12 years.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Biden is nonfunctional, so you can bet someone or a group of puppeteers are pulling his strings.  For the first time since Woodrow Wilson, America does not have a functional POTUS.

In the world of today, for the USA to be compromised by having this weak ninny as POTUS means but one thing, death and destruction for many people.

Online mountaineer

Biden is nonfunctional, so you can bet someone or a group of puppeteers are pulling his strings. 
Obama, Rice, Jarrett, Soros.

Online mountaineer

‘Going to get in trouble’: WH staff fear Biden taking questions, can’t bear to watch
By Mark Moore   
September 9, 2021 2:04pm Updated
A new report — and President Biden’s own words — have renewed concerns about how tightly the nation’s commander-in-chief is handled by his staff.

White House staffers are on pins and needles when President Biden speaks publicly, fearing ​he’ll field questions from reporters afterward and muddle the West Wing’s carefully crafted messaging, according to Politico.

The agita level is so high that some staffers will either mute the sound or turn off his remarks, the site reported Thursday.

“I know people who habitually don’t watch it live for that reason,” ​one official​ told Politico.​

The president’s advisers try to manage him tightly, telling him to either decline to answer or field just a few questions shouted out by reporters, the report said.  ...
NY Post

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Substantial segments of Plain People have turned the dial on both Biden and Trump,
as reflected in their ratings, since they have real lives to live.
Yet the usual suspects can't let go of the antics of that assholery labeled politicians.

I can name a few who will not let go of those 'antics', nor, I suspect, will their family and friends:

Marine Corps Lance Cpl. David Espinoza, 20, of Rio Bravo, Tex.
    Marine Corps Sgt. Nicole Gee, 23, of Roseville, Calif.
    Marine Corps Staff Sgt. Darin Taylor Hoover, 31, of Utah
    Army Staff Sgt. Ryan Knauss, 23, of Corryton, Tenn.
    Marine Corps Cpl. Hunter Lopez, 22, of Indio, Calif.
    Marine Corps Lance Cpl. Rylee McCollum, 20, Jackson, Wyo.
    Marine Corps Lance Cpl. Dylan R. Merola, 20, of Rancho Cucamonga, Calif.
    Marine Corps Lance Cpl. Kareem Nikoui, 20, of Norco, Calif.
    Marine Corps Cpl. Daegan William-Tyeler Page, 23, of Omaha
    Marine Corps Sgt. Johanny Rosario, 25, Lawrence, Mass.
    Marine Corps Cpl. Humberto Sanchez, 22, Logansport, Ind.
    Marine Corps Lance Cpl. Jared Schmitz, 20, of Wentzville, Mo.
    Navy Hospital Corpsman Max Soviak, 22, of Berlin Heights, Ohio

You see, those "antics" have consequences.

Sputtering about a podium appearing non compos mentis is hardly a projection of strength in a world mainly composed of national and other entities that value and respect strength more than any other quality.

Rampant incompetence and indecisiveness only invites conflict as it is seen as a sign of weakness and an opportunity for those who would exploit that weakness, and a deterrent to alliance, especially in light of recent events vis-a-vis our allies during our uncoordinated withdrawal from the Afghan War.

While the list above is convenient and ready at hand, it is by no means a comprehensive roster of those who have suffered and died as a result of our involvement in that conflict, and, I suspect, will only be a small number compared to those who will yet suffer and/or die because the clown car in DC won't quit acting like this is some circus of Bozos between animal acts.

In short...If we don't take ourselves seriously, no one else will.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2021, 03:23:31 pm by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Kamaji

WTF???

That's a clear sign of dementia.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
They want three terms.

They want to insure they get 2 years out of Biden and 10 years out of Harris --- who would be eligible for two full terms of her own after completing Biden's last two yeara. That's 12 years.
It would be interesting if, in that time period, someone learned to counter the IT changes that have skewed the last election's results. Jus' sayin'..
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

That's all Boys and Girls. Now I am supposed to stop, walk out of the room, and say Hello!

@240B

Unfair comparision. Howdy was MUCH smarter.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Free Vulcan

Don't worry about that. NOBODY gets close to him but his handlers when he's not in front of a camera.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@cato potatoe

Not a chance. She is not only a woman,she is a black woman.