Author Topic: Waltz: We Have ‘Hostage Situation’ in Afghanistan, Blinken Is Saying ‘The Taliban Are Now our TSA’ a  (Read 81 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Waltz: We Have ‘Hostage Situation’ in Afghanistan, Blinken Is Saying ‘The Taliban Are Now our TSA’ and Customs Agents

Ian Hanchett 7 Sep 2021

On Tuesday’s broadcast of the Fox Business Network’s “Kudlow,” Rep. Michael Waltz (R-FL) said there is “a hostage situation” in Mazar-e-Sharif and reacted to Secretary of State Antony Blinken’s claims that the Taliban isn’t holding hostages, but won’t allow people who don’t have valid paperwork to leave by stating, “I guess the Taliban are now our TSA agents and our Customs officials.”

Waltz said, [relevant remarks begin around 6:15] “f you watch their twist of words…Blinken says, well, the Taliban hasn’t — to my knowledge hasn’t blocked anyone from leaving. But yet, in the same breath he says, but if they determine that the paperwork’s invalid, then, of course, they’re not going to let them go. Well, I guess the Taliban are now our TSA agents and our Customs officials. So, at the end of the day, this is a hostage situation. They’ve backed us into it. And the Taliban are going to seek all those things we talked about, the recognition, the funding, the economic assistance, in order to let our people go. And the proof is positive, the planes are still there and they’ve been there for days.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/09/07/waltz-we-have-hostage-situation-in-afghanistan-blinken-is-saying-the-taliban-are-now-our-tsa-and-customs-agents/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34