Author Topic: Behar: Texas Republicans Are ‘Taliban in America’ — Abortion Law Is About ‘Hatred of Women’  (Read 294 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Behar: Texas Republicans Are ‘Taliban in America’ — Abortion Law Is About ‘Hatred of Women’

Pam Key 7 Sep 2021

Joy Behar told her co-hosts Wednesday on ABC’s “The View” that a new abortion law passed by the Republican majority in Texas means it was time to “worry about the Taliban in America.”

Co-host Whoopi Goldberg said, “Last week the Supreme Court allowed Texas law to go into effect that bans abortion after six weeks and allows citizens to snitch on anyone that gets an abortions.”

She added, “This makes no sense. It’s a very hard Christian thing for me. If you believe in me as a Christian parent, then I will know what’s best for my child. If my child has been raped or molested, allow me to take care of my child and my family. Y’all don’t want to put masks on, but you want me — it’s not even whether you agree with abortion. Sunny doesn’t really agree with abortion, but she understands that everybody’s life is different. They make no provisions for anyone.”

Behar said, “What kills me is the snitching that goes on. What are we in Düsseldorf 1943 now? It’s like. ‘Oh, I’ll get $10,000 to snitch.'”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/09/07/behar-texas-republicans-are-taliban-in-america-abortion-law-is-about-hatred-of-women/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Behar needs a trip to Kabul to meet the real Taliband..oh btw don't forget your burka, you'll need it..
« Last Edit: September 07, 2021, 07:49:47 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Statistically speaking, just over half the babies murdered in abortion mills would have grown up to be women.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
Behar: Texas Republicans Are ‘Taliban in America’ — Abortion Law Is About ‘Hatred of Women’

Following that logic, abortion is about hatred of children.
Let it burn.