Author Topic: Out of Sight: Kamala Harris Bails on Sinking Joe Biden  (Read 133 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Out of Sight: Kamala Harris Bails on Sinking Joe Biden
« on: September 07, 2021, 06:07:18 pm »
Out of Sight: Kamala Harris Bails on Sinking Joe Biden

Charlie Spiering 7 Sep 2021

Vice President Kamala Harris effectively vanished from public view after returning from her trip to Asia to find President Joe Biden struggling on nearly every major issue facing the country.

The vice president effectively ghosted the Biden White House after arriving back in Washington, DC, on August 26.

For 12 days, Harris has remained out of sight, except for a brief ceremony where she swore in U.S. Ambassador to Mexico Ken Salazar on Thursday.

The vice president ignored questions from reporters, maintaining public silence on controversial issues.

https://twitter.com/BreitbartNews/status/1432505784785584130

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/09/07/out-of-sight-kamala-harris-bails-on-sinking-joe-biden/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline ChemEngrMBA

• TBR Advisory Committee
Re: Out of Sight: Kamala Harris Bails on Sinking Joe Biden
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2021, 06:42:30 pm »
Will someone with the proper creative skills make a picture of Mickey Mouse wearing a Joe Biden watch?  I've search everywhere. Can't find it.
This would be a hot seller!  "Mickey Mouse wears one!"

Joe with a dazed look and moving arms
The Book Commentary: "The book (Brilliant Creations - The Wonder of Nature and Life) is pure genius."
Review by John Orosz, M.D. "Wow, it is beyond outstanding. Please send me twenty signed copies for colleagues, family, and libraries."
"I was running every morning for twenty years with a genius." - Mike McCartney, D.D.S.
"You have the most agile mind of anyone I know." -
Avice Marie Griffin, PhD, Clinical Psychologist

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2021, 06:53:51 pm »
I'd shoot off a "Disappear Quicker than a $10 Hooker" Joke, but in Camel-uh's case there would be more truth to the quip than hyperbole!
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2021, 07:11:45 pm »
It is all by direction. When Kamala assumes office, which could be any day now, she wants no connection to Biden whatsoever.
All of them. All of the powers behind the scenes pulling Biden's strings want to be able to plant all their blame on Biden when he goes.
"That was all Biden!"
"We had nothing to do with it."
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.