Author Topic: WATCH – Alleged Shoplifters Exit Oregon Lowe’s with Full Carts: ‘There’s No Real Consequence’  (Read 182 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
WATCH – Alleged Shoplifters Exit Oregon Lowe’s with Full Carts: ‘There’s No Real Consequence’

Amy Furr7 Sep 202114
2:37

Video of alleged shoplifters taking thousands of dollars worth of electrical wire from a Lowe’s in Oregon has frustrated residents, according to Fox News.

“It was so blatant, that’s what riled me up,” Keizer resident Andrew Sullivan, who captured the reported incident on camera, said. “They were just strolling through the parking lot, just riding the carts.”

The Twitter profile Libs of Tik Tok shared the clip, showing an employee in a red vest confronting two men with carts full of the merchandise.

“No, I don’t think so,” the employee said as the men exited the store. “Not worth it,” she told a fellow worker when he tried to follow them:

https://twitter.com/libsoftiktok/status/1434521333187153925

Later in the video, three men appeared to toss the merchandise into the back of a red vehicle.

“Funny and disturbing at the same time,” the person behind the camera commented moments before the car drove away.

The incident reportedly happened on August 25.

“I think these guys have done it before because they seemed to have a good system. One guy with the car and two guys with the carts. They knew no one was going to touch them,” Sullivan commented.

According to the Fox article, Lowe’s reported what happened and an investigation was opened.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/crime/2021/09/07/watch-alleged-shoplifters-exit-oregon-lowes-with-full-carts-theres-no-real-consequence/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Now the white trash has noticed the lack of law. If whites start stealing as bad as their black counterparts, will something finally be done about it?
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Now the white trash has noticed the lack of law. If whites start stealing as bad as their black counterparts, will something finally be done about it?

$20 says that Temp plate was stolen.  The store if it had time, should have gotten the VIN off from near the front windshield.

I caught someone trying unsucessfully to steal christmas presents from my trucks maybe 20 years ago.  Called it in, and temp plate did not match the perp's vehicle.  What is really wierd...  Is that that attempted theft was in a Lowe's parking lot.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum

Offline DefiantMassRINO

The car was probably stolen too.

You don't see accomplished bank robbers using the family minivan for stickups.  They use someone else's family minivan.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.