Author Topic: The media is struggling with ivermectin stories (Update)  (Read 129 times)

Offline PeteS in CA

The media is struggling with ivermectin stories (Update)
« on: September 07, 2021, 04:44:14 pm »
The media is struggling with ivermectin stories (Update)

https://hotair.com/john-s-2/2021/09/06/the-media-is-struggling-with-ivermectin-stories-n414046

At first glance it definitely appears that what Dr. McElyea claimed to be the case wasn’t actually happening. However, there is a wrinkle here which is worth mentioning. I verified that Stephanie Six is a real person and is an administrator at NHS-Sequoyah as you can see here. Also, Dr. McElyea has worked at this hospital in the past. The wrinkle is that the original report about this never said where this was happening.

Although Dr. McElyea never specified a hospital by name he did say that it was something he’d seen himself. So presumably this is happening at a hospital where he has worked. The other hospital where he apparently works is Integris Grove Hospital. I made a call to Integris and left a message for someone there to see if they had any comment about the claim that people with ivermectin side-effects were clogging up their ER. I haven’t heard back yet. All of that to say, it’s still possible there is some truth to this story and that still needs to be ruled out. If I get a response I’ll add it below.
Update: Integris Grove Hospital just got back to me with a statement. The person I spoke with told me they’d received a lot of requests for comment about Dr. McElyea’s statements.

Jason McElyea, D.O., is an employee of an agency that staffs many emergency departments throughout the United States. He has privileges at INTEGRIS Grove Hospital. He also works in several other emergency departments in rural Oklahoma.

There is a lot of media attention surrounding remarks reportedly made by Dr. McElyea. While we do not speak on his behalf, he has publicly said his comments were misconstrued and taken out of context.

What we can confirm is that we have seen a handful of ivermectin patients in our emergency rooms, to include INTEGRIS Grove Hospital. And while our hospitals are not filled with people who have taken ivermectin, such patients are adding to the congestion already caused by COVID-19 and other emergencies.

A little farther down the update to the Hot Air article, it appears that either McElyea is starting to weasel his original claim, or Rolling Stone mag significantly misrepresented what McElyea said. Either way, OK ERs are not overflowing with ivermectin OD patients, contrary to DUmmie wishing and hoping ( :-) ) and, unsurprisingly, the MSM pooed the screwch.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.