Author Topic: Chris Wallace: So You're Saying This Mask I've Been Wearing For A Year Isn't Really Protecting Me  (Read 1043 times)

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Well, then there's the issue of O2 saturation.... :whistle:

Rebreathing your own exhaust is never a good idea!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Rebreathing your own exhaust is never a good idea!

A dutch oven for your mouth.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Kamaji

Yes that's right.  As the signs at my workplace say:  "My mask protects you, your mask protects me."  The point of cloth or disposable surgical masks has never been to protect the wearer, but to diminish the chance the wearer will spread the virus.  The same way the point of a surgeon wearing a mask is not to protect the surgeon, but to protect the patient from the surgeon.

Ahh.  Must be some of that magical, mystical quantum spookiness Einstein was so concerned with.

So, these masks, these quantum masks, they can stop a virus from being expelled through them, despite the fact that the cause of the expulsive force is pressed up against the mask, but once that virus gets past the first mask, every other mask in the room suddenly becomes powerless to stop that self-same virus from penetrating the mucous membranes of every other person ... in the room, in the region, in the world?

Wow.  Quantum masks.  Who knew?

On another subject, there's an interesting little device stuck on the end of all my faucets at home.  It quite resembles a woven cloth mesh.  The openings in the mesh are quite small, but still substantially larger than water molecules.  And interestingly enough, while it does create some measure of back pressure on the plumbing system, it effectively takes large globules of water and breaks them up into smaller globules.  Of course any small particulate matter contained in the water stream, like dissolved minerals that discolor the water, have no trouble passing through the diffuser.

Something else I've noticed (by accident):  I installed one of these new-fangled twisty, snaky faucets that can be pointed in many directions, and the water spray goes much, much further with the diffuser attached than it does without the diffuser.

So, it seems to me that, other than catching a few gross droplets here and there, these cloth masks - as opposed to a properly fitted, properly exchanged, N95 mask - merely act like diffusers on a water faucet, effectively aerosolizing large droplets into smaller droplets and ensuring that they get spread farther, and wider, than would otherwise be the case if the person in question was going face-free.

But, that's just my two cents' worth.

Offline mountaineer

Posted by the Macon County, MO, Health Department on Facebook:

Masks not part of the equation.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Pepcid? I've never seen or heard anything about that being a potential treatment for this virus.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Hoodat

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline mountaineer

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

More info here: https://rationalground.com/masks-children-and-covid-19-published-studies/

For all you folks getting worked up about government control around masks, vax, etc.....

Just wait unitl the Climate Change Nazi controllers start their business in earnest.  COVID will be childs play. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Kamaji

For all you folks getting worked up about government control around masks, vax, etc.....

Just wait unitl the Climate Change Nazi controllers start their business in earnest.  COVID will be childs play. 

COVID has been a testing ground for the social controls the fascists want to roll out.  Climate "change" will be the main event.  Already, they are trying to recraft the narrative so that it becomes a "public health emergency" a-la COVID.

Offline mountaineer

I have no doubt.

Offline PeteS in CA

For you @PeteS in CA

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/matt-margolis/2021/09/08/the-cdc-just-made-an-orwellian-change-to-the-definition-of-vaccine-and-vaccination-n1476799

Actually, I had already seen that article, being a frequenter of PJMedia from the time it was called Pajamas Media. Anyway, I saw on that first reading that the article Himalayanizes an anthill, 999yawn .

What does that article have to do with Chris Wallace and plain cloth masks? Was your post a call-out imagined-gotcha post? :silly: Bad form, :silly: ! :tongue2:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online DB

Actually, I had already seen that article, being a frequenter of PJMedia from the time it was called Pajamas Media. Anyway, I saw on that first reading that the article Himalayanizes an anthill, 999yawn .

What does that article have to do with Chris Wallace and plain cloth masks? Was your post a call-out imagined-gotcha post? :silly: Bad form, :silly: ! :tongue2:

Well Pete, you demanded to know who changed the definition of vaccine and how it was changed awhile back because you didn't believe it. Now "vaccines" provide "protection" instead of "immunity" because their Covid treatment doesn't provide immunity. Many still get sick. So the definition had to change to "protection" meaning you can still get the virus and get sick - but less sick, at least for a little while.

That's because all previous real vaccines targeted the specific virus causing the body to create immunity to it. And then you didn't get that virus. This new experimental treatment targets a specific protein and not the virus' other components and therefore couldn't achieve actual immunity. So science was bent to include it as a "vaccine" for political reasons. And yet you continue to demand that this vaccine is like any other vaccine...
« Last Edit: September 09, 2021, 03:09:37 pm by DB »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Look up the CDC's new definition of "herd immunity."  That's been changed, too, IIRC.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Look up the CDC's new definition of "herd immunity."  That's been changed, too, IIRC.

Gotta wonder how many times Lucy pulls the football on us huh?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline PeteS in CA

Well Pete, you demanded to know who changed the definition of vaccine and how it was changed awhile back because you didn't believe it 1. Now "vaccines" provide "protection" instead of "immunity" because their Covid treatment doesn't provide immunity 2. Many still get sick. So the definition had to change to "protection" meaning you can still get the virus and get sick - but less sick, at least for a little while.

That's because all previous real vaccines targeted the specific virus causing the body to create immunity to it 3. And then you didn't get that virus. This new experimental treatment targets a specific protein and not the virus' other components and therefore couldn't achieve actual immunity. So science was bent to include it as a "vaccine" for political reasons. And yet you continue to demand that this vaccine is like any other vaccine... 4

1 Not on this thread.

2 My responses on myst's thread about this topic, https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,447885.msg2492324.html#msg2492324

https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,447885.msg2492367.html#msg2492367

3 Really? What viruses are targeted by the TDaP/DTaP vaccines? Hint: look up Tetanus, Diphtheria, and Pertussis in W'pedia or your favorite information source.

4 I "demand"?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Hoodat

Now "vaccines" provide "protection" instead of "immunity" because their Covid treatment doesn't provide immunity.

In other words, they are now 'therapeutics' instead of 'vaccines'.  Other therapeutics include zinc, vitamin D, ivermectin, hydroxychloroquine, quercetin, etc.  In the name of liberty, I choose these over the mRNA therapeutic.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
In the entire realm of this COVID-19 largess (/s) .....  One thing is for certain, the government and all its associated agencies have massively lied to the American public about this virus.  It is no surprise that this thing has gotten so polarizing.

I think we are past the point of arguing among ourselves about the vax or treament efficacy (or lack of).  Significant measures of accoutibility need to be administered to those who have basically torn this country apart.

I am talking about tribunals and drastic penalties for those who have exploited and profitted on the backs frightened Americans

Offline Hoodat

In the entire realm of this COVID-19 largess (/s) .....  One thing is for certain, the government and all its associated agencies have massively lied to the American public about this virus.

This to me is the biggest red flag of all.  It's been almost two years now, and the government continues to lie.  So why should I listen to them?

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-