Author Topic: Report: Texas Abortionists Ended 67 Pregnancies in 17 Hours to Beat Heartbeat Ban Deadline OMG  (Read 349 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 8888crybaby

Report: Texas Abortionists Ended 67 Pregnancies in 17 Hours to Beat Heartbeat Ban Deadline

Dr. Susan Berry 6 Sep 2021

An abortion clinic in Fort Worth, Texas, “raced” to terminate as many pregnancies as possible before midnight Tuesday, when the state’s heartbeat abortion ban took effect, The 19th reported in a dramatic piece last week.

According to the gender and politics independent outlet founded by two former editors of the Texas Tribune, abortionist Marva Sadler of Whole Woman’s Health, one of the largest abortion clinics in Texas, said four hours before the deadline, two dozen women were still packing the waiting room hoping to end their pregnancies before the law took effect.

The abortionists terminated 67 pregnancies in 17 hours, racing to beat the heartbeat ban, said the report.

https://twitter.com/19thnews/status/1434707677339389956

“We are not the bad guys here,” Sadler told her staff. “We are doing everything right and we’re going to help everybody that we can. If there’s someone that we can’t help, it’s not our fault.”

According to the report:

The staff worked without stopping to eat, shifting patients in and out of rooms. In the lobby, people who had been waiting five hours or more asked when they would be called. They had to pick up other kids. Their ride was leaving. Their family members, who were outside because of coronavirus regulations, knocked on the front door to see what was happening. Would they be seen or turned away?

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/09/06/report-texas-abortionists-ended-67-pregnancies-17-hours-beat-heartbeat-ban-deadline/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Oh Dear God....I'm in tears

They had to work overtime to kill all these babies....and they call this women's healthcare...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Offline mountaineer

“We are not the bad guys here,” Sadler told her staff,
Well, you kinda are. You murder children.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline libertybele

Oh Dear God....I'm in tears

They had to work overtime to kill all these babies....and they call this women's healthcare...

Same here.  8888crybaby
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Ghouls.

Murdering bastards is more like it!  I don't know how they sleep at night!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I'd comment, but I gotta go puke

Offline mountaineer

Oilfield Rando
@Oilfield_Rando
Remember when it came to light that live babies were facing their organs harvested and the media ignored and moved right past it to throw a shitfit about the Texas abortion law?
6:50 PM · Sep 7, 2021·
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org