Author Topic: NFL to Allow Far-Left ‘Social Justice’ Phrases on Helmets for Upcoming Season  (Read 200 times)

rangerrebew

NFL to Allow Far-Left ‘Social Justice’ Phrases on Helmets for Upcoming Season
By Eric Lendrum
September 3, 2021

For the 2021 football season, the National Football League (NFL) will permit its players to display far-left propaganda on their outfits, and the league will even provide six different phrases for players to choose from for display on their helmets during games, as Fox News reports.

The six phrases that players can have emblazoned on their helmets are: “Black Lives Matter,” “End Racism,” “Stop Hate,” “Inspire Change,” “It Takes All Of Us,” and “Say Their Stories.” In addition, the league will allow home teams to have one of two phrases written across the end zones of their fields: “End Racism” or “It Takes All Of Us.”

Beyond allowing these choices to players and teams, the league itself will go out of its way to push social justice propaganda in its programming later on in the season. The 17th and 18th weeks will be dedicated to a campaign called “Say Their Stories,” while there are also plans to bring back a song called “Lift Every Voice and Sing,” informally known as “the black national anthem,” before several games and other league events.

https://amgreatness.com/2021/09/03/nfl-to-allow-far-left-social-justice-phrases-on-helmets-for-upcoming-season/

rangerrebew

What's an NFL?  I don't get that channel at home! ////00000////

Offline skeeter

The NFL matters so little to me now its hard to describe.

Online rustynail

He Hate Me was ahead of his time?