Author Topic: Jim Acosta Says Some GOP Leaders Are ‘Sort Of Like An American Taliban’  (Read 166 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jim Acosta Says Some GOP Leaders Are ‘Sort Of Like An American Taliban’

Nicole Silverio
Contributor
September 05, 2021 12:01 PM ET

CNN Anchor Jim Acosta called Daily Caller co-founder Tucker Carlson a “human manure spreader” and said Republican leaders are like the “American Taliban” in a Saturday evening segment.

Acosta criticized members of the Republican Party and Carlson for their stances on welcoming Afghan refugees into the U.S. following the Taliban’s takeover. The show showed a segment of a Tuesday episode of “Tucker Carlson Tonight,” showing Carlson warning Americans of the consequences of allowing Afghan refugees into the country.

“Over on Fox, human manure spreader Tucker Carlson has floated yet another race-baiting conspiracy theory that tens of thousands of Afghan refugees are being welcomed into this country in order to change the outcome of future elections,” Acosta said. “Did he say ‘Operation Change America Forever?’ Change is already in the air.”

At least 100 Afghan refugees have been flagged for terrorist ties as of Sept. 3.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2021/09/05/jim-acosta-tucker-carlson-human-manure-spreader-gop-leaders-american-taliban/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

Re: Jim Acosta Says Some GOP Leaders Are ‘Sort Of Like An American Taliban’
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2021, 08:12:30 pm »
Well, except for the hacking off of heads, raping, pillaging, sex slaves, blowing up historic monuments ......
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2021, 12:50:51 am »
A much truer statement and analogy would be that the majority of liberal 'journalists' and so called pundits are exactly like Baghdad Bob in their lying to support and protect their democrat dictators regime against the truth.

Online LMAO

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2021, 02:56:59 am »

I wish the left would come up with a more original description. The GOP are like the Klan, NAZIs. Taliban, ect ect have all been over done

Give me something new
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline libertasbella

• Libertas Bella: Liberty Is Beautiful
  • Libertas Bella: Liberty Is Beautiful
    • Libertas Bella
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2021, 11:50:16 pm »
Cool. The Federal government should retreat from red states and leave all their weaponry behind.
DeFi tutorials for noobs and normies. Merchandise for apes and chads who want to share the love with our libertarian clothing and 2nd Amendment shirts
"Liberty is beautiful" for all - only at Libertas Bella.