Author Topic: 105-year-old WWII veteran and former Secret Service officer reveals his secret to longevity  (Read 134 times)

Offline libertybele

Wow!  105 and he has quite a list of accomplishments.

105-year-old WWII veteran and former Secret Service officer reveals his secret to longevity

Harry White protected US presidents, high-ranking government officials and foreign dignitaries

........On the celebration of this milestone birthday, White’s spirit was upbeat: "I feel good. I’m glad I turned 105," White told NBC4 Washington. "I wish I could live another 105."........

...........Per the ceremonial resolution, White has long been a pillar of the D.C. community he so devotedly served. "Mr. White received an award for arresting over 30 check forgers and served under 10 presidents. He was known among his colleagues as a person of great character and source of employment advice," the resolution read. "His honesty and integrity earned him the respect of his peers, as well as his supervisor and those whom he protected.".........

...........White also revealed his key to longevity. "Treating everybody right and doing the right thing in life — some of the right things in life," he said in the same interview. He also never smokes or drinks and his sons check on him daily............

https://www.foxnews.com/lifestyle/105-year-old-wwii-veteran-secret-service-reveals-longevity

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org