Author Topic: Stephen Miller: Many Afghan Refugees Are "Ghosts"; "Greatest Bait And Switch Of All Time"  (Read 111 times)

rangerrebew

Stephen Miller: Many Afghan Refugees Are "Ghosts"; "Greatest Bait And Switch Of All Time"
Posted By Ian Schwartz
On Date September 4, 2021

Former Trump adviser Stephen Miller weighs in on the Biden admin's handling of relocating Afghans on 'Tucker Carlson Tonight.'

CARLSON: Look, I think for normal people, you know they tend to be very literal, so you know, COVID is a real disease, it has killed a lot of people. Everyone wants to be safe. Okay, we'll hear you out.

Refugees, Americans are big hearted, they want to help the people who helped us. They want to help in general. You know, they want to do the right thing.

I don't think a lot of normal Americans of both parties see that there is a political motive behind these policies, but there clearly is.

MILLER: Well, what we are witnessing right now, Tucker, is the greatest bait and switch of all time. Joe Biden callously played on America's sympathies for a small core of Afghans who worked closely in difficult conditions with American troops, left all those people nearly in Afghanistan and then in their stead, brought over a hundred thousand randomly selected Afghan nationals and he is not bringing them to the United States through any lawful process or through any lawful vetting channels.

And my sources inside of the government are very clear that most of these individuals, when you run a background check, it comes up blank. They are ghosts. Nobody knows who they are.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2021/09/04/stephen_miller_many_afghan_refugees_are_ghosts_greatest_bait_and_switch_of_all_time.html