Author Topic: First group of Afghan refugees arrive at Indiana's Camp Atterbury  (Read 126 times)

rangerrebew

First group of Afghan refugees arrive at Indiana's Camp Atterbury
« on: September 05, 2021, 04:19:34 pm »
First group of Afghan refugees arrive at Indiana's Camp Atterbury
Rashika Jaipuriar
Indianapolis Star

Women and children were among the first group of Afghan refugees to arrive Indiana, as seen in photos released by the Indiana National Guard on Friday.

Eighty refugees arrived at Camp Atterbury on Thursday afternoon, according to an Indiana National Guard spokesperson, just a day after state officials publicly released details about their supporting role in Operation Allies Refuge. They were welcomed "with open arms," Brig. Gen. Knell, Task Force Atterbury Commander, stated.

Related:What we know about Afghan refugees arriving at Camp Atterbury

At this time, about 2,500 refugees can be housed at Camp Atterbury, according to the Indiana National Guard. They will be hosted in Indiana for a few weeks, Brig. Gen. R. Dale Lyles, adjutant general of the Indiana National Guard, shared this week.

https://www.indystar.com/story/news/politics/2021/09/03/afghan-refugees-indiana-first-group-arrives-camp-atterbury/5714722001/

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: First group of Afghan refugees arrive at Indiana's Camp Atterbury
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2021, 06:40:59 pm »
Went to my local doc last week for pain pills for my leg,and couldn't get them because she had  just left that day to go to Indiana to treat Afghan refugees.

No one else in her clinic could write prescriptions.

I STRONGLY suspect she is getting boo coo dollars written off her med school debt for doing so. She just opened her practice maybe 2 years ago.

Ain't NOTHING in this world free but grief,and even that costs you sometimes.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2021, 07:12:59 pm »
 Hey that's only a couple hours from South Bend, maybe Biden can send Buttjigger and his wife/husband to welcome them since it's their old stomping ground, the moslems ought to love the pair.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2021, 07:14:30 pm by GtHawk »

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2021, 09:30:46 pm »
Indiana -- one more red state to turn blue with "refugees"...