Author Topic: Bombshell Study: Vaccine Protection Against COVID Infection And Viral Load ‘Vanishes’ Within 6 Month  (Read 757 times)

rangerrebew

Bombshell Study: Vaccine Protection Against COVID Infection And Viral Load ‘Vanishes’ Within 6 Months

By Kenneth Richard on 3. September 2021
Share this...

Reports of plummeting vaccine effectiveness against current COVID-19 variants are proliferating. A new study assesses the viral load and risk of infection with COVID-19 is the same for a fully vaccinated person as it is for an unvaccinated person within just 180 days after the second vaccine dose. In the study, 84% of those testing positive in an Israeli hospital system were fully vaccinated.

The effectiveness of the 2-dose vaccines in reducing infectivity and viral loads was assessed from the 28th of June to 24th of August, 2021, by a team of scientists (Teifenbrun et al., 2021) using a sample of nearly 12,000 infected patients of Maccabi Healthcare Services in Israel.

About 84% (9,734 of 11,644) of those who tested positive during this period were fully (2-dose) vaccinated. Another 245 were infected with COVID-19 (“breakthrough infections,” or BTI) soon after obtaining the third “booster” shot – which only became available in the last month of the observation period.

https://notrickszone.com/2021/09/03/bombshell-study-vaccine-protection-against-covid-infection-and-viral-load-vanishes-within-6-months/

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Well duh. Its the freakin' flu, supposedly.

You have to get a flu shot every year because it mutates.

Same deal here.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
...leaving behind a severely weakened immune system.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

You have to get a flu shot every year because it mutates.

Same deal here.

Except a flu vaccines provides some additonal efficacy of protection of the population.  If there is any truth in this article, the vax's level of protection is way over stated.  And most alarming is the fact that 245 out of the sample population of 11,000+ got a break through infection after a 3rd booster.  That is waaaaay more than the early studies estimated. (.1% of 11,000 = 11)

I have been very pro-Vax, but there things popping up now that are giving me cause for concern.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2021, 04:13:40 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
Whenever I am starved for true science I, for one, find no source more credible than the No Trick Zone.

If you look at the link to the source paper, you will find that it was merely published on the internet, was not peer-reviewed, and would not be considered credible at all in any rigorous scientific investigation.  We really don't know if the authors are real people, or if the whole thing is just a big phony ruse.  In spite of that, the article makes a lot of leaps that are not really present in the source document.

I completely support the rights of anti-vaxxers to not take the vaccine.  But I also support the rights of business owners to require the vaccine for their customers and employees if that is the way they want to do business.  Libertarian philosophy is pretty clear on what is right and wrong here.  I would even go so far as to say for younger people without pre-existing conditions, not taking the vaccine might very well turn out to be the most rational choice.

Nonetheless, the tactics and anxieties of the anti-vaxxers remind me of when I was trying to potty-train my two year old.

Online DB

Whenever I am starved for true science I, for one, find no source more credible than the No Trick Zone.

If you look at the link to the source paper, you will find that it was merely published on the internet, was not peer-reviewed, and would not be considered credible at all in any rigorous scientific investigation.  We really don't know if the authors are real people, or if the whole thing is just a big phony ruse.  In spite of that, the article makes a lot of leaps that are not really present in the source document.

I completely support the rights of anti-vaxxers to not take the vaccine.  But I also support the rights of business owners to require the vaccine for their customers and employees if that is the way they want to do business.  Libertarian philosophy is pretty clear on what is right and wrong here.  I would even go so far as to say for younger people without pre-existing conditions, not taking the vaccine might very well turn out to be the most rational choice.

Nonetheless, the tactics and anxieties of the anti-vaxxers remind me of when I was trying to potty-train my two year old.

Then you also support employees suing their employer for the consequences of the vaccine going wrong when they mandate it, right? Because if the employer is going to take a side, it needs to bear the consequences of that choice.

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
Then you also support employees suing their employer for the consequences of the vaccine going wrong when they mandate it, right? Because if the employer is going to take a side, it needs to bear the consequences of that choice.

Sure.  Why not?

Online libertybele

...leaving behind a severely weakened immune system.

:yowsa:   Exactly!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Sure.  Why not?

Companies cannot be sued by employees injured by taking unapproved vaccines is "why not."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

Now that Johns Hopkins has re-done their data on a weekly, rather than a daily basis, it is now easier to parse and anlyze the data.

I have put together a chart on what I feel now have been the 5 waves of Coronavirus, and how each wave has been survivable after contracting the disease.  Note that Wave 5, is contingent on right now the cases peaking at the top of the curve.

Cases                          Deaths               Mortality Rate
                                                                   ========               =======            ===========

Wave 1- Mar 29, 2020- Jun 14, 2020               2.086M                         121.8K                  5.8%
Wave 2- Jun 28, 2020- Aug 30,2020                3.616M                           59.9K                  1.6%
Wave 3- Oct 25, 2020- Feb 21,2021                20.010M                        280.5K                  1.4%
Wave 4- Apr 04, 2021- May 30,2021                 2.517M                          39.8K                  1.6%
Wave 5- July 18, 2021- Now.                            4.942M.                         30.6K                  0.6%

Seasonal Flu Mortality rates vary. usually between 0.1- 0.4%. We aren't that far from that level. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline PeteS in CA

Six months, eh? I'm already using my previously planned activities to mock the vaccinated-people-will-die-within-3-years conspiracy theory (see my signature). I suppose I could get an antibody test this coming December to test NoTricksZone's claim. The test would have to discern between antibodies from immunity and antibodies from the Pfizer vaccine, though.

I'm kind of reluctant to spend $119 to test a pig-crap anti-Covid-vax claim, even if the test is covered by insurance.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Six months, eh? I'm already using my previously planned activities to mock the vaccinated-people-will-die-within-3-years conspiracy theory (see my signature). I suppose I could get an antibody test this coming December to test NoTricksZone's claim. The test would have to discern between antibodies from immunity and antibodies from the Pfizer vaccine, though.

I'm kind of reluctant to spend $119 to test a pig-crap anti-Covid-vax claim, even if the test is covered by insurance.

Since these "vaccines" don't create "antibodies," that would be an easy test to create.
I will NOT comply.

Online libertybele

Since these "vaccines" don't create "antibodies," that would be an easy test to create.

I thought that the J&J vaccine created antibodies??

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online DB

You had Covid before getting the shot. So your proposed test is meaningless.

Online DB

I believe it creates anitbodies for the spike protein not Covid.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

I don't think that can be had anymore.  Millions of doses were discarded.
I will NOT comply.

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
Companies cannot be sued by employees injured by taking unapproved vaccines is "why not."

I oppose this.

Offline LMAO

:silly:
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I oppose this.

You're in good company.  This is why people are worried about this business of employers, merchants and entertainment venues making vaccines "mandatory" in order to live a normal life.
I will NOT comply.

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
You're in good company.  This is why people are worried about this business of employers, merchants and entertainment venues making vaccines "mandatory" in order to live a normal life.

For what it is worth, I would never require vaccinations in my own company if I owned one.  But I would defend someone else's right to do so.  I think we have lost too much respect for property rights as it is.

I do not believe government at any level should have the power to require vaccination either for employment or the distribution of services.

Online libertybele

For what it is worth, I would never require vaccinations in my own company if I owned one.  But I would defend someone else's right to do so.  I think we have lost too much respect for property rights as it is.

I do not believe government at any level should have the power to require vaccination either for employment or the distribution of services.

No the govt shouldn't but in some cases they are.  I look for that to expand.  People are going to reach a boiling point sooner or later. 

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Bombshell Study: Vaccine Protection Against COVID Infection And Viral Load ‘Vanishes’ Within 6 Month

What bombshell?  Seasonal flu vaccines diminish quite rapidly to zero effectiveness in six months.  Timing is critical to their effectiveness. Each year a new booster is made available.

The shingles vaccine is the booster shot for the chicken pox immunity we lose along the way. 

Nothing lasts forever.

Online DB

I do have employees and I will not require vaccinations nor wearing a mask.

Offline PeteS in CA

Sigh ... "these 'vaccines'" cause cells to produce proteins that recipients' immune system recognize as foreign and produce antibodies against those proteins. But that chain of action is true of traditional vaccines against viruses, such as the three viruses in the MMR vaccine, and those against bacteria or their toxins, such as the three different bacteria in the TDaP vaccine. The 'Covid "vaccines" are not true vaccines because they don't use dead or inactivated viruses' word game is false, which the TDaP vaccine proves.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online DB

Sigh ... "these 'vaccines'" cause cells to produce proteins that recipients' immune system recognize as foreign and produce antibodies against those proteins. But that chain of action is true of traditional vaccines against viruses, such as the three viruses in the MMR vaccine, and those against bacteria or their toxins, such as the three different bacteria in the TDaP vaccine. The 'Covid "vaccines" are not true vaccines because they don't use dead or inactivated viruses' word game is false, which the TDaP vaccine proves.

These "vaccines" only produce antibodies against the spike protein and not other parts of the Covid virus. I don't believer there are any T cell long term antibodies created and that's why its efficacy fades quickly. And the biggest issue is since people still get Covid with this "vaccine" the virus has the perfect host to create mutations that avoid the spike protein that the "vaccine" targets. That makes it dangerous longer term.