Author Topic: Biden’s Unholy Crusade for Abortion by George Neumayr  (Read 60 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden’s Unholy Crusade for Abortion by George Neumayr
« on: September 05, 2021, 02:06:46 pm »
 Biden’s Unholy Crusade for Abortion
Neither science nor religion supports it.
by George Neumayr
September 4, 2021, 11:21 PM

It is hard to believe now, but Joe Biden was once a critic of Roe v. Wade, the Supreme Court’s ruling in favor of abortion rights. “I don’t like the Supreme Court decision on abortion,” he said in 1974. “I think it went too far. I don’t think that a woman has the sole right to say what should happen to her body.”

Now Biden frames the issue of abortion entirely in those terms. After a male reporter from the Catholic news network EWTN asked Jen Psaki, Biden’s press secretary, how Biden can support abortion “when his own Catholic faith teaches abortion is morally wrong,” she replied, “He believes that it is a woman’s right, it’s a woman’s body and it’s her choice.” Psaki then insulted the reporter: “I know you’ve never faced those choices, nor you have never been pregnant, but for women out there who have faced those choices this is an incredibly difficult thing and the president believes their rights should be respected.”

Biden’s frenzied response to the recent Texas law prohibiting abortion after six weeks shows the extent to which he has sold his soul to Planned Parenthood. He is acting as if the Texas law represents a national crisis. He blasted the Supreme Court for not blocking the law, saying that it “unleashes unconstitutional chaos.” He is calling for a “whole-of-government effort” to undermine the law. Biden huffed: “Complete strangers will now be empowered to inject themselves in the most private and personal health decisions faced by women.”

more
https://spectator.org/bidens-unholy-crusade-for-abortion/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34